Keygen solaris (operating system)
Key-value and document data model support. 1 Million Serial Numbers of Different Softwares. Big Sur (previously known as 10.16) June 29. Advisory - Central Dashboards. Solaris 10 10/08 also includes virtualization enhancements including the ability for a Solaris Container to automatically update its environment when moved from one system to another, Logical Domains support for dynamically reconfigurable disk and network I/O, and paravirtualization support when Solaris 10 is used as a guest OS in Xen-based environments such as Sun xVM Server. Install common on Solaris 10 and 11.
Is it possible to identify a Solaris 10 patch cluster from
Sins of a Solar Empire. Ahp-fuzzy free download. The Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller provides centralized control. Contains a pre-scripted setup for a country. Early examples include the Oracle Exadata Database Machine X2-8, and the first Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, both introduced in late 2020.
- MPS with CCTIVR Configuration and Interfaces Guide
- Veritas Netbackup Client Installed on Solaris 10 Zone
- Files - How to get over "device or resource busy"?
- KapuyuaK DownloaD: Free Software Serial Number
- Solaris 10 to be Open Source
- 12 Tcpdump Commands - A Network Sniffer Tool
- US20090300578A1 - System and Method For Developing An
Serial code modding - Stellaris Wiki
Browse thousands of books for all ages featuring. Sign In. Much more than documents. 4D Runtime Classic v6.0.x serial key or number - PC Free https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=1048. Solaris 10 U9 x64 Solaris Cluster 3.3 Vmware ESX 4.1 HP DL 380 G7 HP P2000 Fibre Channel Storage When I try to setup cluster, just next next next, it completes successfully. I am trying to get the number of seconds since the epoch in both Solaris 10 and Solaris 11. On Solaris 11, "date +%s" is giving me the output (from bash), but the same is failing on Solaris 10. W.
US20060036941A1 - System and method for developing an
Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition software or to Oracle Solaris Cluster features that. In this part of course we are going to covering Sun cluster setup on virtual box step by step including/. On a Solaris 10 X86 server, based purely on the showrev -poutput; is it at all possible to identify the date of the 10_x86_Recommended_CPU patch cluster used to update the machine. These features include the data- service configuration wizards or. However, if you use the command- line interface to administer these features, it is. Sun. This book also provides.
Obtaining a servers serial number using the ilom or ipmi
Try one more time as: pkgchk with full package and path name, See here and I hope this also helps to determine with patch exit code and full Tips and Tricks And also see here for Package related all queries, specially, u will do scroll down and see the section Package Verification Even u can use the above link (which I mentioned in. The best and largest selection of PC game cheats, PC game codes, PC game cheat codes, PC cheatcodes, PC passwords, PC hints, PC tips, PC tricks, PC strategy guides. Monitor, optimize, and scale every app, in any cloud. This book covers both Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.2 and Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition in thorough detail, offering start-to-finish lifecycle guidance for planning, implementation, management, and troubleshooting. Solaris 10 comes with a bundled version of Samba when you install the operating system.
Registration key sun Moves to Broaden App Support for Solaris on x86
At its height, the Sun headquarters were in Santa Clara, California, on the former west campus of the. For more information about download plug-ins, see Download Plug-ins. After setting up the drift file and the clients you're going to use, you can examine the other options and fine-tune them at your taste. Dance Hindustani Music Guitar Carnatic Music Keyboard; Hobbies. Date - Number of Seconds since epoch in solaris 10.
Solaris Cluster For Sap Configuration Guide
Around then, it finds the web best associations for the first ongoing versions. READ, Oracle Solaris Cluster Essentials https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=1056. Capture the entire state of a virtual machine and roll back to that configuration with the click of a button; Gain centralized management to efficiently. Remedy ITSM C Unix Oracle 3 Years 8 Months VIT Vellore 81 click this link. This music style was originated in the late 1960s, in New York downtown.
- Download Driver Booster Key
- Windows - Reverse DNS records not registered when using
- Mathematica 7 License Number Keygen Download
- Ssh tool free download
- Solaris 11 system administrator Training in Delhi
- Solaris English Edition - Aplikasi Dapodik
- Newest 'solaris' Questions - Page 6 - Server Fault
- Download runtime software for Wibu-Systems products
- Best Solaris Administrator Training near me
Sugar Bytes Turnado v1.7.0 Incl Keygen (WIN OSX)-R2R
MAST 8 41 59+J 15= 21= 53 ts 25tm 35+m 46+p. Solaris and FreeBSD are applied to change s download leibniz and years. To find patches, you need a MOS account. A key concept of ELKI is to allow the combination of arbitrary algorithms, data types, distance functions and indexes and evaluate these combinations. Oracle Software Downloads.
Serials & keys - unlocks the world
Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for. This patch method is required if you use the Sun Cluster Data Service for Solaris Containers in a failover configuration with Sun Cluster. Solaris 10 patch cluster music.
Serial number first Look At Solaris 10 – OSnews
Return to ANL Ltd, for fourth time initially to migrate from Solaris 10 environment to VM-Ware W2003 Server. IDM Download full features. How do I change UUID of a disk to whatever I ... - Ask Ubuntu you could try these out. Genuine Microsoft Office 2020 Professional Medialess https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=1050. Solaris Recommended Patch Clusters do not upgrade Solaris to the next minor.
Harvest League challenges analysis/newbie guide
- USE OLD REDDIT FOR BETTER FORMAT VIEWING
- All this analysis are based on a full time job player experience (spend 4~6 hours on PoE per day)
- (40/40) tag means skip this if you're aiming for 36/40 challenges only, which means only wanna get those exclusive MTX skins, don't want the hideout trophy challenges.
- Rating Difficulty:
- Very Easy: Can be done within a week or day.
- Easy: Can be done within a month, or couple of weeks.
- Normal: Can be done within around a month or more, and require access end game content to do this.
- Hard: Require heavy grinding which requires around 2 or more months of grinding.
- Very Hard: Almost impossible to accomplished the challenge within 3 months(default league period)
- Grinding here means play time in general, not farming on specific things.
- Have a combined total of 1,000 Armour, Evasion and Energy Shield - Can get a lot from body armour, this challenge also can be easily be done by touch Impenetrable Shrine.
- Have a combined total of 100 Life and Mana Regeneration per Second - Can get a lot from equipment's modifier, this challenge also can be easily be done by touch Replenishing Shrine.
- Allocate 3 Notable Passive Skills - Notable Passives are the medium size node in your passive tree.
2. Complete Harvest Encounters I
- Open a Seed Cache - Seed Cache can easily by seen by their glowing-blue-vein on the ground, you'll saw these vein when nearing them.
- Plant a Seed - You can only plant those seeds in Sacred Grove, which can access from talking with Oshabi.
- Harvest a Seed - You'll found seeds from opening seed cache.
3. Complete these Quests
- The Great White Beast - In Act2, kill THE GREAT WHITE BEAST in its Den, located in the Old Fields.
- An Indomitable Spirit - In Act4, release the spirit in The Mines Level 2 by clicking it.
- Fallen from Grace - In Act6, clear all the enemies in Twilight Strand.
- The Wings of Vastiri - In Act8, retrieve the Wings of Vastiri after slaying UNDYING HECTOR TITUCIUS, ETERNAL SERVANT in the Bath House.
- No Love for Old Ghosts - In Act10, retrieve Elixir of Allure in The Ossuary.
4. Defeat these Act Bosses IEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the first-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
5. Complete Encounters I
- Defeat a Rogue Exile
(Anarchy League) Is a monster that looks like a player, and they will drop a set of equipment when slained, and can be easily found everywhere.
- Complete a Prophecy
(Prophecy League) Prophecy are random event created by Navali with a cost of Silver Coin, which she'll start appearing in town after you save her at The Climb.
- Crack open an Essence Monolith
(Essence League) Is a pack of monster that's frozen, player have to click them 3 times to release them, and will drop essences when slain that can be use to craft normal item into rare with 1 guarantee mod.
- Defeat a Tormented Spirit
(Torment League) Is a monster that looks like green-ghostly-spirit the roam that will run away from when u near them, also can touch/possesses monster that causing those infected monsters to gain new ability and also drop more loots.
6. Place Harvest Infrastructure
- Collector - (Cost 25 lifeforce) Use to collect nearby seed's lifeforce when fully grown.
- Storage Tank - (Cost 75 lifeforce) Use to store lifeforce from connected collector through pylons. Oshabi will free 1 of this after you successfully harvest few seeds.
- Disperser - (Cost 30 lifeforce) Use to feed nearby tier 2 above seeds, by pumping connected storage through pylons. Oshabi will free 1 of this after you collected a tier 2 seed.
- Pylon - (Cost 10 lifeforce) Use to connect infrastructure from one to another. Oshabi will free 10 of this after you placed a storage.
- Horticrafting Station - (Cost 1,800 lifeforce) Please note that storage's lifeforce can only be use to fertilize tier 2 above seeds instead of crafting, only freshly harvested seed's lifeforce can be use for crafting. So to craft this station, you'll need around 8+ piece of tier 2 seeds in a collector to get this amount of lifeforce.
- Connect a Collector to both a Storage Tank and a Disperser using Pylons - This inform us that we can connect all infrastructure in sacred grove just by using pylons. Please note that each pylons can't connect more than 4 infrastructures, and also can't connect different color of infrastructures at once.
Cheat Sheet Seed Crafting
Optimized Garden Setup
QOL Notes: You can place floweinfrastructure from your stash without going back to your hideout, through crafting UI, thanks to CuteDog video guide
NOTE1: Oshabi freebies will be store in ur remove-only stash tab IF you missed them.
NOTE2: Some infrastructure won't available to craft untill you accept Oshabi's freebies.
Easy. This challenge teaches us how to fully use the harvest mechanic.
7. Complete Encounters II
- Complete an Abyss
(Abyss League) You'll start encounter these after Act 6 onward. Upon walking over an abyss encounter, a crack will form on the ground, and a small number of monsters will spawn out of it, the crack will expand till end with a pit which spawn more monsters from the pit. After you clear fast enough monster from the pit, it may start a new crack from the pit, OR a abyss chest spawn that drop some item including Abyssal Jewel that can be use on ur passive tree, OR if you're lucky enough an Abyssal Depth will spawn that contain more treasure with greater challenge.
- Complete a Delve Encounter at Depth 20 or deeper
(Delve League) You'll encounter them after Act4 with Niko, Master of the Depths assisting you throughout your adventure by mining those sulphite you found in the wild. His quest will require you delve to a highlight node which contain a crafting socket recipe, after that he'll tell you to upgrade your mine-cart(crawler). And when you reach endgame content your level might be around 60+- thus ur delve auto-dig will stop around depth50+-, so you can ignore all delve content untill u finished Act10 story. Then when you go to the deepest delve(after the auto-dig) you'll complete this challenge instantly.
- Complete a Vaal Side Area
(Sacrifice Expansion) A vaal side area is a randomly-generated side area indicated by a glowing, beating heart and swirling ribbons of blood. Every of this area will have a Vaal Vessel chest which may contain corrupt skill gems, vaal map fragments, or corrupted equipment which can be open after you beaten the boss at the end of the room. However, endgame vaal side area may contain extra special reward that act-zone vaal side area can't normally drop.
- Allocate a Major God Power
(Fall of Oriath Expansion) You'll gain these "power" by killing some of the bosses at the end of some story Act, for example The Brian King from Act 6, Arakali from Act 7, Lunaris and Solaris from Act 8.
8. Defeat these Act Bosses IIEasy. You'll encounter them as you progressing your journey/quest, these are the second-half of the act bosses, if can't kill just get a party to help.
9. Complete Harvest Encounters II
- Complete a Harvest craft by using a Collector - You can start harvest a collector when there's more than 8 fully grown seeds nearby.
- Condense 50 Lifeforce - This challenge can done just by doing a harvest.
- Fill a Storage Tank with 250 Lifeforce - A storage maximum capacity is 300 lifeforce,
10. Defeat the Conquerors of the Atlas
- Baran, The Crusader
- Veritania, The Redeemer
- Al-Hezmin, The Hunter
- Drox, The Warlord
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
11. Complete Vendor Recipes
- Cartographer's Chisel - Vendor a Stone HammeRock BreakeGavel with 20% quality, and a map.
- Chaos Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level between 60 to 74.
- Chromatic Orb - Vendor item that contain 3 different color socket-linked together.
- Gemcutter's Prism - Vendor a set of gems with total of 40% quality.
- Glassblower's Bauble - Vendor a set of flasks with total of 40% quality.
- Jeweller's Orb - Vendor item that contain 6 sockets.
- Orb of Chance - Vendor 2 identified rare items with same name OR a full set rare item with their item level 59 below.
- Regal Orb - Vendor a full set rare item with their item level 75 above OR vendor 3 item with the same name.
12. Modify Maps
- Cartographer's Chisel - Can improve map quality by 5% per use on white rarity map, 2% per use on magic rarity map, and 1% per use on rare/unique rarity map. Maximum map quality is 20% but can be push even further by using crafting from Haku in Intervention Safehouse(syndicate mechanic).
- Harbinger's Orb - Can improve map tier by 1, also have a small chance to turn map into The Beachhead unique map depending of map tier.
- Orb of Alchemy - Craft map from normal rarity to rare rarity.
- Orb of Horizons - Can transform a map into another map with the same tier(only the original version, not the upgraded version via watchstone)
- Sacrifice Fragment - Can be use with a map, just insert a map fragment(or more) with a map, it'll boost the item quantity of the map. Different type of fragment gives different amount of % item quantity for the map, such as sacrifice, prophecy, shaper, elder fragment gives 5% each; mortal, uber elder fragment gives 10% each.
- Scarab - Can be use with a map, just insert a map fragment(or more) with a map, it'll activate a league mechanic on the map depending of the scarab type.
- Sextant - Can be use on watchstone to gain special modifier that'll applied all map in a certain area depending of the watchstone location.
13. Turn in Divination Cards
|Influenced Item||The Lord of Celebration|
|Jewel||Shard of Fate|
|Prophecy||The Valley of Steel Boxes, Akil's Prophecy|
|Two-Implicit Unique Item||Echoes of Love|
14. Complete Encounters III
- Preethi, Eye-Pecker - Tier1 Desert Map, every of attacks from the boss have a chance to bleed, just try not to use "remove bleed" flask when killing it to complete this challenge.
- The Fallen Queen - Tier3 Vaal Pyramid Map, the bosses appear from a portal on the floor sequentially with 8-10 seconds between the spawns, the spawn order is The Fallen Queen, then The Hollow Lady, then The Broken Prince. To complete the challenge, have to wait all of them to spawn, then try to kill The Hollow Lady(shoot projectile) and The Broken Prince(reave) first, then lastly kill The Fallen Queen(Ethereal Knives).
- Stalker of the Endless Dunes - Tier5 in Dig Map, this challenge a bit tricky to do, high suggest a range-build to do this challenge. Each time the boss switch form it'll spawn Sandstorm, the more the boss switches the more and bigger storm will be .... try do it at lower tier to make the fight easier.
- Sallazzang - Tier3 in Gardens Map, almost all of the boss attacks have chance to "Suppressing Fire" curse on hit, so try attack the boss by walking around it to avoid it's attacks. Also this boss got 2 forms, try do at lower tier to shorten the fight completing the challenge.
15. Complete Harvest Encounters IIIPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Easy. All of these are tier 1 seeds so can all can be found in Act Zone, non of them are hard to find.
16. Upgrade Unique Items
- Fated Prophecy - Fated prophecy are easy to get from Navali which a cost of silver coins, and mostly a cheap too .. although there's 1 most expensive fated prophecy which is The Queen's Sacrifice.
- Breach Blessing - Blessings are currency items obtained by defeating Breachlords, and can be use to upgrade breach-unique item depending on their theme respectively.
- Incursion Vial - Vials are currency items obtained by defeating Omnitech(from Temple of Atzoatl), and can be use to upgrade incursion-unique item depending on the unique item type respectively.
- Vendor Recipe - cheapest option is Hyrri's Bite, by vendoring 1 normal rarity Sharktooth Arrow Quiver, rare rarity Onyx Amulet, 1 Rain of Arrows gem with at least 1% quality above, and 1 Orb of Chance.
17. Complete Twinned MapsNot all maps can have "twinned" modifier, for example Kitava or Innocence boss.
Normal. Surprisingly they change from require specific map to have twinned challenge, to more broad choices ... interesting change GGG, nonetheless some map boss are more tricky to do when two of them in a small room, you can try roll a magic rarity of the map with "Twin" mod so make the fight easier. If still can't, just ask someone else to help kill when u got them.
18. Complete Harvest Encounters IVPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Easy. All of these are tier 2 seeds which can get from harvesting tier 1 seeds, you can increase the chance of dropping higher tier seeds by harvest a full set of seeds, which is 24 seeds.
19. Complete Rare Unidentified MapsGoing an unidentified rare map is kinda risky but high reward, do ounce per tier. You can obtain unidentified rare map by doing the map vendor recipe which also effect the rarity too, etc: vendor 3 same rare map you'll get +1 tier rare map OR corrupting rare map have a chance turning into unidentified(safer since you know the mods before hand). If your build can't deal most of the map mod then just party up with other people OR invite experienced players to help your Blind Map.
Normal. Surprisingly they make this challenge easier from doing all(16) last few leagues, to only 12 this league .. well thanks GGG! =D
20. Achieve AscensionPoELAB is a good resource to check whether today is a short/safe layout to be run or not. Also try install LabCompass for more convenient, is a MUST tools for labyrinth camper! Here's are the locations for each trial to obtain before able to enter certain difficulty labyrinth:
- Normal Difficulty: Act1 The Lower Prison, Act2 The Crypt Level 1, Act2 The Chamber of Sins Level 2, Act3 The Crematorium, Act3 The Catacombs, Act3 The Imperial Gardens
- Cruel Difficulty: Act6 The Prison, Act7 The Crypt, Act7 The Chamber of Sins Level 2
- Merciless Difficulty: Act8 The Bath House, Act9 The Tunnel, Act10 The Ossuary
- UbeEternal Difficulty: Random spawn in end game maps, here's a picture for easier tracking which trial u haven't done yet.
21. Use Infused Currency
- Infused Engineer's Orb can be obtained from harvest crafting via Vivid Watcher Bulb(Tier3).
Upgrade an Engineer's Orb to an Infused Engineer's Orb
- Facetor's Lens can be obtained from harvest crafting via Vivid Razorleg Grain(Tier2).
Sacrifice a Corrupted Gem to gain #% of the gem's total experience stored as a Facetor's LensNormal. The seed is not that rare to get, can even buy the currency straight away if you hate the harvest mechanic, is cheap too.
22. Complete Encounters IV
- Defeat 50 Metamorphs - You can make this easier by spamming Metamorphs Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains Metamorph monsters with a cost of 5 Chaos Orbs.
- Defeat 100 Harbingers- You can make this easier by spamming Harbinger Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains 2 additional Harbinger with a cost of 4 Chaos Orbs. Harbinger encounter from delve also helps a bit, they'll spawn 9~12 harbingers per encountenode.
- Open 50 Breaches - You can make this easier by spamming Breach Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains an additional Breach with a cost of 2 Chaos Orbs.
- Complete 50 Legion Encounters - You can make this easier by spamming Legion Mod from zana's map device that makes map contains an additional Legion Encounter with a cost of 6 Chaos Orbs.
23. Complete Delirium Encounters
- Face your fears by passing through a Delirium Mirror - That's how to interact this league mechanic, just walk through it then a white fog start expands everywhere ... try kill as many monster as possible in the white fog to get more rewards at the end.
- Socket a Cluster Jewel - Cluster Jewel will guarantee drop at least one when you reach 3 stacks of delirium reward, and cluster jewel can only be socket at the most outer area jewel slot in passive tree.
- Complete the Simulacrum - You can collect simulacrum splinters from a delirium mechanic at the end of the encounter, depending how many monster you killing inside the fog. And when you collected 300 splinters, it be converted into a unique map name Simulacrum. Is a pretty difficult map, but gives a lot of rewards and experience if you manage to beat it.
- Complete a Rare Map with maximum Delirium - There's a small chance Delirium Orb may drop at the end of delirium encounter, and they can be use on map up to 5 times. Each use it'll adds 20% delirium effect on map, will increase map difficulty by A LOT .... so advice try do it on low tier map unless your build is really powerful.
24. Complete Eternal Labyrinths
- Eternal Labyrinth of Fortune(Tribute) - Improve the silver chests/end chests to drop better items.
- Eternal Labyrinth of Opportunity(Gift) - Grants 6 additional uses of the divine font.
- Eternal Labyrinth of Potential(Dedication) - Allows you to enchant belts.
25. Obtain Harvest Rewards
|Change a Unique Item into another Unique item||Primal Cleaveling Seed|
|Upgrade the Rarity of a Scarab||Vivid Vulture Bulb(T3)|
|Add an Influence Modifier to an item||Primal Blisterfruit(T4)|
|Link Six sockets on an item||Primal Feasting Horror Seed(T1)|
|Add a Synthesis Implicit Modifier to an item||Vivid Scalefruit(T4)|
|Obtain the use of an Infused Zana Modifier||Wild Chieftain Grain(T2)|
|Add an Implicit Modifier to a Cluster Jewel||Vivid Parasite Grain(T2)|
|Sacrifice a stack of Divination Cards||Primal Rhex Grain(T2)|
|Exchange a map for a Synthesis Unique Map||Wild Thornmaw Bulb(T3)|
|Sacrifice a map to gain Atlas Missions||Wild Bristle Matron Bulb(T3)|
Normal. Some of the craft option are pretty rare to get especially the 6 link, but you only need to do 8 out of 10, so should be no problem just skip the one require expensive/rare seed.
26. Complete Harbinger Encounters
- Complete The Beachhead - Can obtain from using Harbinger's Orb on maps.
- Combine Harbinger Pieces to create a Unique Item - Can obtain from beating the bosses in The Beachhead map.
- Complete Infused Beachhead - Can obtain from doing harvest crafting with Primal Crushclaw Bulb(T3)
- Upgrade a Harbinger Unique Item - Can obtain from beating the bosses in Infused Beachhead map.
27. Complete Harvest Encounters VPlease refer to No.6 for harvest mechanic guides
Normal. All of these are tier 3 seeds which can get from harvesting tier 2 seeds, you can increase the chance of dropping higher tier seeds by harvest a full set of seeds, which is 24 seeds.
28. Explore the Atlas
- 140 Bonus Objectives - Obtain from completing maps with required rarity.
- 140 Awakening Bonus Objectives Obtain from completing maps with required awaken power(amount of watchstone placed in atlas)
29. Reach Level 90Normal. This .... require a decent build to do this, require within a month to reach this level. If bad build that die a lot then .... maybe then need around a month+
30. Complete Encounters V(40/40)
- Portentia, the Foul - Tier3 Waste Pool Map, this challenge require you not getting hit by the exploding red balls, not touching the temporal ground effect and not killing any of the enfeeble mobs. Easiest to do it is to put portal near the wheel/valve at the center of boss arena, Click the valve then immediately leave and re-enter the map, stand still till the valve is clickable. Do this process around 3 times, after that then get ready to kill the boss when is targetable. Also try kill it in green phase because it is extremely hard to avoid being affected by the green effluent.
- Terror of the Infinite Drifts - Tier4 Desert Spring Map, this one pretty simple ... when the boss life is low just stand on the quicksand, till you got the 10 stack then kill it.
- Guardian of the Chimera - Tier16 Pit of the Chimera Map, this boss will still use smoke phase after all the minions are out(3 phase), so no need worry about having "good RNG" spot him early from the smoke, you still can do this challenge in 1 try ... just the fight maybe become longer depending your RNG. Try do this with awaken 0 level so that the smoke phase is not that pain compared with higher awaken level.
- The Shaper - Tier16 The Shaper's Realm, this challenge is really hard to pull off ... Preferable high DPS build to do this to make the fight short, so that you won't to deal much of the boss attacks .
31. Defeat Harvest Bosses
- Ersi, Mother of Thorns - T4 Wild Thornfruit
- Janaar, the Omen - T4 Primal Blisterfruit
- Namharim, Born of Night - T4 Vivid Scalefruit
32. Use Winged ScarabsNormal. You can get these upgraded version of scarab through harvest crafting with Vivid Vulture Bulb(T3). Is a bit RNG, but you can buy these upgraded scarabs to complete to this challenge, just open them with your maps.
33. Complete Encounters VI
- Defeat a Possessed Unique Delirium Boss
This challenge is really hard to pull off ... easiest method will be make use of Forceful Exorcism prophecies, Monstrous Treasure prophecy, and Torment Scarabs. Monstrous Treasure removes all non-delirium monsters from the pool, but of course it's not guaranteed to proc on your map when you want it to. Run around the map until you find Omniphobia/Kosis, making sure not to kill any spirits, even if they possess a different rare monster. Once you find your delirium boss, lure him close to a possessed rare. Kill the rare and your Forceful Exorcism should proc, hopefully jumping the spirit to the delirium boss. If it fails, the nice thing is that Forceful Exorcism is infinitely refreshable in the map, so quickly add another prophecy and find a different possessed rare.
- Complete Domain of Timeless Conflict while all 5 Factions are present
Before you can make 5 ways/factions/embelm fight, you need to expand your map device slot to 5 first ... which is by doing 4 embelm fight first, after that your map device will unlock the 5th slot, only then you can do this fight by inserting 5 embelm into your map device. The fight is not that hard ... require a decent build to do it.
- Kill a monster with five Essences in an area level of 80 or higher.
Fighting them is not a problem but FINDING THEM is a big problem, pretty RNG dependent for this challenge. Just try use Remnant of Corruption essence on every essence encounter that contain more than 4 essence to have chance becoming more than 5, at map tier 13 above.
- Defeat a Bestiary Boss
To do this challenge just buy any cheap unique beast(Saqawine Rhex, Craicic Spider Crab, Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid, or Farric Tiger Alpha) then spawn in ur blood altar, complete the fight in their lair then you'll complete this challenge, or hunt them yourself. here's the details:
- Saqawal, First of the Sky - It's recipe require Saqawine Rhex that only appears in Tier 5+ maps. This DINOSAUR boss not that dangerous but try don't stand in the tornadoes, they hurt more than anything else in the encounter
- Craiceann, First of the Deep - It's recipe require Craicic Spider Crab that only appears in Tier 7+ maps. This CRAB boss same like bird boss are just loot pinatas tbh, haven't seen them alive long enough to do anything.
- Fenumus, First of the Night - It's recipe require Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid that only appears in Tier 10+ maps. This SPIDER boss deal a lot of chaos damage, so bring chaos resist flask, and dont stand in the stuff on the ground.
- Farrul, First of the Plains - It's recipe require Farric Tiger Alpha that only appears in Tier 13+ maps. This TIGER boss deal a lot of phys damage, so bring phys reduction flask, bleed immunity flask and dodge the stampede.
34. Complete 10,000 Map Tiers(40/40)Hard. They actually bring back Breach/Synthesis League challenges also the same number and condition on how to achieve this, with this recent patch on how they buff the map drops this should be a bit easier now. My best strategy to do this is pick the shortest/fastest map you can clear of for example my favorite map is Beach very straight forward, some ppl may pick Mesa cuz is easier to reach boss ... just pick whatever u like, set it as your favorite map in the left UI to sustain the map, then make sure your favorite map area is fill with 4 watchstone for maximum tier it's version.
35. Complete Unique MapsNormal. Do 15 out of 19, with the help of The Encroaching Darkness divination card, this challenge will be slightly easier to complete as you keep grinding end game maps collecting this cards. Even your RNG is sux collecting these card, you could buy some of the unique map at here, most of the unique map are quite cheap.
The least 4 favorite unique map I would skip is ... Hall Of Grandmaster(hard), Perandus Manor(very expensive), The Putrid Cloister(expensive), and Doryani's Machinarium(expensive) depending whose the 4th expensive map is =D
36. Complete Harvest Encounters VI
|Open 20 Maps which are affected by Infused Zana Modifiers||Wild Chieftain Grain(T2)|
|Exchange 5 Currency for alternative Currency||Wild Snap Hound Grain(T2), Vivid Whipleg Bulb(T3)|
|Exchange 10 Fragments or Splinters for another random stack of Fragments or Splinters of the same type||Primal Rhex Matriarch Bulb(T3), Primal Dustcrab Grain(T2)|
|Change 5 stack of Fossils, Essences, Delirium Orbs, Oils or Catalysts into an alternative stack||Wild Homunculus Grain(T2)|
37. Harvest the Heart of the GroveHeart of the Grove fight playthrough
Normal. Harvesting a tier 4 seeds will start triggering an event to spawn the final boss, after that you need to progress it's growth by opening seeds cache for 100 times in red tier maps. Once this is done you can go to the Sacred Grove and click on the Heart of the Grove (big tree in the center of the zone), which will start the Final Harvest boss encounter.
38. Complete Deadly Encounters(40/40)
- Atziri in the Alluring Abyss
This is the uber Atziri, is hard fight. If you're build not that good, just invite other experience player to do it as long you supply them the map entry which is the mortal fragments.
- Chayula, Who Dreamt
This is one of the breachlord variant, a chaos type. To gain access to kill this Chaos Breachlord, you have to collect a stack of 100 Splinters of Chayula which will automatically turn into Chayula's Breachstone. This boss are the hardest among the other breachlord, just ask for help to deal with this.
- Delve Boss at an area level of 83
Depths 171+ will contain monster level 83 above. There's 3 kind of delve boss, and out of all 3 Aul is the hardest boss to fight with:
- Uber Elder
You can access this boss domain by combining 2 shaper fragment(Shape & Knowledge) and 2 elder fragment(Emptiness & Terror), required a good-bossing-build to do this fight.
39. Harvest the Heart of the Grove ConditionallyDue to word limits, i have to split up my guides to another post.
Normal. All of her attacks are slow so is easy to avoid them ... except for her Root-ring skills which require you to have high DPS to break out fast or else the arena gonna cover with a lot yellow-patch. If you're build have high damage, you can clear all these challenges instantly as you skip all her skills. Also can invite experience player to help clear these challenges for you when you manage to spawn the boss.
40. Complete Endgame Grinds(40/40)
- Level 100
This is gonna be hardest of the rest challenges. If your build not very end game or dying often ... highly recommended to skip this.
- Defeat 100 Argus in the Endgame Labyrinth
Ah ... finally they bring back to the EASIEST labyrinth challenge of all :D The fastest way to do this challenge is by waiting for a layout that Argus spawn in first room, then you can rush the labyrinth by only killing Argus then exit repeat, of course you don't get the labyrinth big reward but only Argus but ... this is the fastest way to complete this challenge instead of earning profit. This is the MUST DO challenge if you wanna complete this endgame grind challenge, don't miss this option!
- Complete 500 Delve Encounters at an area level of 80 or higher in the Azurite Mine
Well this sound a lot better than previous depth 600 challenge, this mean any build can achieve this now as long you keep farming delve depth 171 above then eventually you'll reach this number in no time, really love this improvement GGG! Please don't bring back again reach depth 600 challenge :( Also can try do sulphite sharing party(rota) to gain a lot more sulphite than you normally do(solo)
- Defeat 50 Sirus, Awakener of Worlds
To spawn SIRUS you need at least 20 watchstones obtained on your atlas, then the next 4 conquerors slayed will spawn it instead. This boss require a very good build to do, mostly a very mechanical fight ... most of it's attacks are avoidable as long your build have good mobility to move around fast. They slightly lowered the number required to complete this challenge compared to metamorph league, so should achieveable ... well if you like farming SIRUS content then should be no problem for doing this amount.
- Defeat 300 waves of monsters in the Simulacrum
This unique map requires a really good build to beat it because of tremendous degen-damage deal from the mob and the delirium boss(11th wave), also the chance of IMPALE from monster The required amount to farming this map is roughly around 30 times for a descent build(10+ waves per map) and 15 times for a good build(20 wavers per map). They lowered the number by A LOT compared to previous league so should be achievable now. You can get more simulacrum splinter from farming map with high monster desnsity, etc: Tropical Island(T14), Lair(T15), Promenade(T16) base on Daykun video guide
- Defeat 50 Harvest Bosses
Harvest Bosses can be spawn from harvesting any Tier 4 seeds, and is kinda cheap to buy them if your RNG is so bad to collect Tier 4 seeds. Most of the harvest boss fight are easy, still have to depends what map's mod you're harvesting them, YES you can harvest them from hideout but ... u loose many potential loot compare from harvest them in map instead.
Change-logs last update 8th August 2020. Hover here to view.
Humanity's Vengeance: the Fall of Praxis Three (Part Two)
(As requested, here's part two! Hope you all enjoy it! Any feedback is welcome!)
Xarrix tried to tell himself not to be afraid.
It was an easy thing to say, but a much harder thing to do. The landing craft pitched beneath his chitinous feet as it screamed toward planetfall through a sky thick with flak and anti-voidcraft fire. Its deck shook violently as it veered to avoid being incinerated, and more than a few of the troopers around him lost their footing, stumbled and fell.
Xarrix did not have teeth, but if he did, he would have gritted them with the effort it took to keep his fear-glands under control. His twin antennae palps twitched. He looked down at his weapon and checked its readiness for what must have been the millionth time. It was not a weapon made by his people. No laborer or hive metallurgist of his people had brought it forth from the foundries of their homeworld. The weapon had been made by humans, for humans, on a planet populated by humans many hundreds of light-years away from the battle raging outside.
The landing craft had no windows. It had been deliberately designed that way, for it would hardly help a soldier’s morale if he were able to look outside and see other troopships being blasted out of the sky. But even without windows Xarrix knew. The noise alone was so loud that those with external auditory organs tried to cover them. He was grateful he did not have any. The small pinprick holes on either side of his cranium could be easily covered with a specialized membrane beneath his carapace.
He felt his hearts began to race as the dropship continued its rapid descent, tightening his hold on the rail overhead to keep from tripping. Xarrix was no warrior. None of his people were, not by nature, not like other species.
Not like the humans.
The insectoid Kaleekians, the race to which he belonged, were builders. Not fighters. They had made their world of Andrax into one great, globe-spanning hive, carving vast networks of tunnels and building massive mound-like nest cities both above and beneath the ground. For the wealth of Andrax lay in its soil, in vast deposits of ores and metals so rich that the output of just one mine could equal that of an entire star system. With such a bounty beneath their feet, what else could the Kaleekians have become but a race of metalsmiths, craftsmen and architects? Indeed, it came so naturally to them that most Kaleekians had never contemplated being anything else. Even their religion, music and poetry revolved around the shaping of stone and metal. Their music employed the same hammers and other tools they used in their cavernous forges, and their gods were the Builders, immortal architects who placed every star in the sky and forged every planet upon their celestial anvil. The Kaleekians believed that every blast of steam from the great smithies was the Builders’ breath, and every forge and workshop was a church to their glory.
And so the Kaleekians had prospered for millenia. Their hives grew larger, their forges grander. They sold the things they made to surrounding systems, and brought great wealth to their people from trade. Kaleekian goods became known across multiple sectors for their beauty and quality, and as their technological prowess grew, so too did the variety of the things they made. Starship parts, electronics, consumer goods, it didn’t matter to Xarrix’s folk. They were happy to accept contracts from just about anyone, as long as the terms were fair, and they could hone their craft in peace. And for thousands of years, they had done just that.
But this golden age had also sown the seeds of their downfall. Xarrix knew that now. All his people did, though they hadn’t known it at the time.
The only thing the Kaleekians had refused to make were weapons. They were creators, not destroyers, and the idea of using their great halls to churn out tools of death and destruction appalled them. There were other places that made weapons in great quantities, other forge worlds. Those who needed or wanted weapons could go there, but not to Andrax. No weapon ever came from its foundries or smelters, not for offworlders and not for the Kaleekians themselves. And why would they? What need did the chosen of the Builders have for weapons? If they were attacked, they could simply go underground and seal themselves away, for in those vast underground caves they had everything they needed to be self-sufficient. But why would anyone want to attack them? The Kaleekians were not warriors, they did not make enemies the way other races did. They dealt fairly with everyone who approached them. There was no reason for them to fight anyone, nor for anyone to fight with them.
It made Xarrix shudder now, to think that his people had ever been so naïve.
That naivete had died the day Praxian ships had entered Andrax’s upper atmosphere and subjected their innocent planet to a storm of orbital weapons fire. Their world had cried out and shuddered in pain, and some of the great caverns had collapsed, killing millions of Kaleekians in an instant. The great mound-cities on the surface had burned to ash along with their race’s innocence, and when the invading armies had landed, the Kaleekians had nothing to defend themselves with.
The Praxians wanted the Kaleekians’ skill and the resources of Andrax for their empire, and they had seized both with ruthless efficiency. They subjugated the Kaleekians and turned them from a proud race of craftsmen and forgeworkers to just one more race of slaves, bound in chains and forced to work beneath the whips and cruel eyes of their new overlords. The great forges were corrupted into factories that produced millions of weapons for the Praxians’ war machine. The hive cities were turned into slave pens. Even the images of the Builders were torn down and replaced with idols of cruel Praxian war gods. All the Kaleekians had achieved was reduced to ruin, or worse, turned to evil purpose. The Kaleekians’ lives were made bitter by their conquerors, and for generations, Xarrix’s ancestors had lived and died in chains.
And then the humans had come.
They had come as a thunderstorm comes—with little warning, little notice, and overwhelming fury. Xarrix had been topside on an errand for one of the overseers when he’d seen the flames of war in the sky. He’d looked on in awe as, one by one, the Praxian ships that held his world in thrall were destroyed. The noise was incredible, and more and more slaves had stopped what they were doing, turning their gaze heavenward even as their masters’ electro-whips fell across their backs.
The Praxians were being annihilated. How and why, Xarrix had not known, but whatever came next could not possibly be worse than what the Kaleekians had already endured. He and the other slaves and swarmed the overseer, and within a day riots and revolts had erupted across Andrax. The Kaleekians had rallied to the aid of their liberators and taken terrible, bloody revenge. Not a single Praxian was left on Andrax alive.
And then the humans had sent messengers to them, bearing words of liberation and news of the wider galaxy. Beyond Andrax the void was aflame, they had said. They too, had suffered at the hands of the Praxians, and now they were bringing a war of righteous vengeance to the empire of the oppressors. They had not asked for Kaleekian aid at the time, but they did not have to. The humans had set them free, given them hope for the first time in living memory. Nothing, not even all the vast resources of Andrax, would ever be enough to repay that debt. To the last hatchling, every surviving member of the Kaleekian race had sworn undying loyalty to the humans and their Terran Confederacy. Kaleekian youths, like Xarrix, volunteered in droves to serve in human armies, and the great forges were put to work once more.
But now the Kaleekians had no problem making weapons. The Praxians had taught them well.
Now, as he hurtled toward the surface of Praxis III, Xarrix clutched his own weapon tight and tried to muster his courage as best he could. Whatever the humans asked, he would do. His oath, and what the humans had done for his world, demanded no less. For dozens of other species conquered by the Praxians, the same was true. The humans had cast off the shackles of each world they took from the enemy’s grip, and more than a dozen races now fought in its armies and fleets.
“Planetfall in thirty seconds!” the pilot yelled over the din. “Get ready, you lot!”
Builders, Xarrix thought, closing his mult-faceted eyes. Please watch over me.
The ship rocked even more violently than before, and the pilot cried out in alarm and veered to avoid a direct hit. “Almost there!” roared the Terran officer who’d been placed in command of Xarrix’s unit. Gon-za-lez, Xarris thought. His name is Gon-za-lez.
“Remember, our orders,” Gonzalez continued. “The orbital shield generator in this sector has be to taken out to clear the way for fire support from the fleet.” He pointed in the distance, drawing their eyes to a massive bunker complex behind the Praxian lines. “That’s it there. We push through these bastards, we kill them, and then we take it out. Our bombers can’t do it—whatever that building is made of, it’s proof against most of our heavy ordnance. So it's up to us. We’re going to break the door down and clear it out the old-fashioned way, then destroy it from within.” His face set in a grim line. “If we succeed, our ships will be able provide us with orbital fire support and make our jobs a whole lot easier. But if we fail, it’ll be a much longer slog to the Praxian capital and hundreds of thousands good soldiers will die before we get there. Is that clear?”
“Sir, yes, sir!” the troopers replied.
“I SAID, IS THAT CLEAR!?” Gonzalez roared.
They snapped to attention, including Xarrix. “SIR, YES SIR!”
The transport ship lurched to a screeching halt. The grinding whir of its landing gears being deployed was drowned out by the noise of war raging outside. Gonzalez shoved his way to the front, flicking the safety off his pulse rifle as the ship’s doors slid open.
The surface of Praxis III was a firestorm of battle. Laser fire of every color stitched the air in all directions, while overhead hundreds of starfighters dueled in vicious dogfights. Every few seconds a burning craft belonging to one side or the other would plummet to its doom in a column of smoke and flames, while the ground was already littered with the dead and the burning wrecks of hovertanks, mobile artillery pieces and heavy guns. There was no cover on the dry and arid surface, no place to hide. The only way for Xarrix and his comrades was forward, and in that direction, several hundred yards distant, lay the Praxian lines. The hell being unleashed by the enemy was terrifying in its ferocity, and despite being under heavy strafing and bombing from the Terrans, the rate of fire didn’t seem to be slackening at all.
Even as Xarrix watched, a heavy gunship bearing the eagle symbol of the Confederacy laid waste to a section of Praxian fortifications with a payload of cluster bombs. A solid line of scorching flames blossomed in the ship’s wake. Hundreds of Praxians were reduced to cinders in an instant, and those unlucky enough not to be killed instantly ran in all directions, shrieking and ablaze, before they finally collapsed.
The sheer diversity of the Terran troops startling, too. There were four-armed hulking Gorgorians fighting and dying on this battlefield, many of which carried heavy assault cannons and multi-barreled auto-guns in each massive hand. Reptilian Scathori, resplendent in their brightly-colored battle-dress, chanted hymns of slaughter as they poured from their troopships and into the fray. Xarrix knew the Scathori well, for they had been friends of his people before the Praxians came. A devoutly spiritual race, they were led into battle by their warrior priests who had eschewed Terran weapons in favor of battle-staves crafted in the jungles of their homeworld. These long rods served as badges of office in peacetime, but in times of war they could be fitted with a miniaturized disintegration weapon that unleashed white-hot beams of energy. Lupine Canorians, those great wolf-like bipeds, howled over the din, almost falling over themselves in their eagerness to close with the enemy. Blue-feathered Solari, six-legged Jorians, and—Xarrix’s heart soared—other Kaleekians like himself.
Sergeant Gonzalez turned to face them. There was no time for a grand speech, nor was one necessary. Instead, he opened his mouth and roared out the battle-cry that had heralded doom for dozens of Praxian worlds—and liberation to those they had subjugated.
“FOR TERRA!” he roared.
“FOR TERRA!” Xarrix cried, adding his voice to the roaring refrain. He had never been to Terra, would likely never see it, but he would fight for it, for Terra and Andrax stood as brothers now.
They poured from the landing craft, roaring and cheering, and all around the maelstrom of death continued unabated.
The Terrans charged over the open ground, heedless of how many of their dead they left behind, and the Praxians—spoiled for choice of targets—began to take a horrific toll. Xarrix saw an entire brigade of Scathori get blown to pieces by a heavy shell, saw the explosion of blood and viscera and severed limbs that flew in all directions. His every instinct screamed at him to run, but he could not. He would not.
He had to keep going.
He had to honor his oath.
They were running now, running full-tilt at the enemy through the blistering, deadly hail that sought to scythe them down. Many died before they knew what hit them. Others fell, maimed and torn, and screamed their last on the dusty, bloodstained earth.
They were getting closer. The enemy lines were nearer now.
Keep going. We have to keep going.
A Gorgorian two steps ahead of Xarrix was hit with a las-round. His head disintegrated, and Xarrix couldn’t help shrieking as he felt himself get sprayed with blood and bits of brain and bone. He spared a brief prayer to the Builders for the dead one’s spirit, but they could not stop to mourn him. If they stopped, they all would die. Even Xarrix, new to the ways of war, saw that clearly.
Closer now. Closer.
Hovertanks began to open fire as they came within range and began pounding the Praxian positions. The roar of their turret guns left a ringing in Xarrix’s auditory organs, but the sound was as sweet to him as music. Even sweeter was the sight of Praxian bunkers and pillboxes being blasted to smithereens.
Closer. Ever closer.
Gonzalez opened up with his pulse rifle, and his entire unit followed suit. Xarrix was not a natural fighter, but the Terrans had trained him well and his movements were smooth and practiced. He brought his weapon up to his left eye, aimed, and fired.
A hundred yards away, a Praxian died.
Xarrix didn’t stop to think about that. He chose another target, aimed, fired, then chose another. And all the while he kept pace with Gonzalez and the others, pounding the earth with his insectoid feet as they closed with the enemy.
He could see the Praxians began to panic, saw the fear on their faces when they realized they were going to be overrun. The sight was very pleasing to him. Now the Praxians knew how his people felt when Andrax fell. Now they knew what it was like to be invaded and besieged and afraid.
As the humans were fond of saying, payback was a bitch.
Several Praxians tried to flee as the Terrans closed the distance, only to be shot in the back by those of higher rank. A second later, the Terrans smashed into their lines.
And then all hell really broke loose.
Gonzalez leapt into one of the trenches, firing at everything that moved and cutting down a dozen Praxian soldiers before they could even bring their own weapons to bear. The Scathori leapt through the air at their hated enemies with savage frenzy, some of them even casting their arms aside and ripping the Praxians apart with their razor-sharp claws and teeth. Even his fellow Kaleekians were caught up in the frenzy of close combat; they poured over the Praxians like a horde of crazed army ants, stabbing and shooting and using their rifles as clubs when their ammunition finally ran out.
Xarrix saw a Praxian soldier, gave a chittering screech, and ran at him. His bayonet plunged into the other alien’s chest like a hot knife through a slab of butter. The Praxian stared, looked up at Xarrix, and gave a dying gurgle.
“For my people,” Xarrix whispered.
He tore his weapon free in time to see another Praxian charging at him. This one must have been an officer, for his uniform was more elaborate than the one Xarrix had just killed, and he wielded a sword whose edges glowed with intense heat.
Xarrix shot him in the chest. The officer fell, dead before he hit the ground, and Xarrix wrenched the weapon from his twitching hands. He put it to good use a second later by cleaving another Praxian in two.
“Keep moving! Gonzalez roared. “Follow me, come on! Do you want to live forever? Forward! Drive them back!”
The Terrans pushed, and kept pushing, and the trenches became a tightly-packed slaughterhouse. Praxian and Terran alike fought with everything that came to hand: rifles, pistols, blades and bare appendages. Xarrix saw a woman get torn apart by las-fire at point-blank range, and even Gonzalez himself narrowly avoided death by seizing a wounded enemy soldier and using him as a shield. When the woman’s killer had emptied his ammunition clip, he tossed the corpse to one side and shot the Praxian as he frantically tried to reload.
Blood washed the trenches in rivers as the Terrans carved a path to their objective, but the Praxians were stubborn. They knew what was at stake and each step toward the blockhouse that housed the shield generator was paid for in blood. Xarrix fought with all his might, spurred on and encouraged by the bravery his comrades. All around him people were blasting and shooting, screaming and stabbing, falling and dying. The ground became so thick with corpses that he had to step high in order to walk over them. Xarrix was careful to avoid the honored dead of his own side, but the Praxians he trod upon without a second thought. One of those Praxians was still alive, though from the gaping hole in his belly, he probably wished otherwise. Xarrix ended his misery by stabbing him in the throat.
The shield generator was almost within reach now. Fifty yards, maybe seventy-five at most—
Without warning, a withering fire erupted from within the complex. Whether it came from automated defense systems or from living soldiers Xarrix didn’t know, but it ripped through the advancing Terrans without mercy. Dozens of humans and their alien allies fell in an instant, cut down like wheat before the reaper’s scythe. In the packed confines of the trench network, the carnage was beyond all hope of description. Xarrix himself only managed to avoid being shredded by throwing himself to one side at the very last instant and taking cover behind a mound of corpses. Many of his comrades were not so lucky. Those who were hastily took up defensive positions and scrambled for what little cover they could find.
“Someone take those guns out!” Gonzalez roared. “We have to get closer!”
“I-I’ll do it!”
Xarrix was as surprised as anyone else to hear himself speak. The Terran tongue did not come naturally to his people—their mouths were not made for it--but the translating device he wore at his throat translated the clicks and hisses of his native language as he spoke. “I’ll go, Sergeant.”
“Don’t be an idiot! You can’t go out there alone! You won’t get ten yards before you’re—”
“But I won’t be going toward it,” Xarrix said hastily, fighting not to let his fear and anxiety show. “I will be going under it.” He lifted his head a little, speaking with pride. “My people were burrowing deep into the mantle of blessed Andrax for thousands of years before the Praxians came. The Builders, our gods, blessed us with bodies well-suited to digging even without machines to aid us. Let me and some others of my kind go, my lord. The shield generator may have a hard shell, but its belly may be soft.”
“Why didn’t you think of this before?!” Gonzalez demanded. “Why didn’t any of you think of this before? You could have made that suggestion to me, I could have taken it up the chain of command--”
“We are not warriors,” Xarrix said defensively. “Not like you. We are new to the wiles and strategy of war. Please, lord, do not bear this against my people. I….I only wish to help!”
Gonzalez nodded once. “It’s a hell of a lot better than any of my ideas. Do it, then!"
Xarrix nodded. “Thank you, lord.”
The human snorted. “I’m no lord. But if you pull this off, you might as well be one. Good luck, kid.”
“And…” Xarrix swallowed. “If I fail? Will I bring disgrace?”
Gonzalez put a hand on his thin shoulder. “No,” he said. “If you fail, you will have done your duty to the best of your ability, and you will have shown initiative and courage. If you die, your honor will be intact.” He slammed a fresh power clip into his rifle. "We’ll distract them and draw their fire to buy you some time! Now go!”
Xarrix let out a shuddering breath. “Thank you, lord.” Then he turned to the nearest group of Kaleekians huddled nearby. “Brothers! Sisters! Come over here and listen to me, I have an idea!”
[To be continued in Part 3]
(Edit: Thanks for the gold and silver!! You guys are awesome!)