- Act of War Direct Action No Dvd Crack
- Cracked – free download the ebook "Making Use: Scenario
- Willyman's Studio - Community - The Sims 3
- Sims 3 expansions crack &m
- THE GAMES MANIA: The Sims 3 Electronic Arts
- How can I download things from the sims 3 exchange without
- Sims 3 Game Update 1.67 (1/24/14)
- The Sims 3 patch v.1.36.45 - v.1.38.151 US CD/DVD
- SIMS Parent for PC Windows or MAC for Free
Activity code the Sims 3 GAME PATCH v.1.36.45 - v.1.38.151 US CD/DVD
MB free from TraDownload. The Sims 3 allows you to immerse your unique Sims in an open living neighborhood right outside their door, interacting with other Sims using the new, deeper personality system. Last queries; Top queries; Top views; Top downloads; DMCA.
[PC Multi] The Sims 3: Ultimate Collection
Download the sims 3 university life crack only why not check here. Mobile Armored Suit and strike against the enemies of the Colonial Administration forces. Apache Air Assault RELOADED CRACK ONLY find.
Patch is the Sims 3 a good game?
Creator: Western077 Stage: Complete Requires: Custom Content: None Store Content: None Stuff Packs: None DOWNLOAD Populated DOWNLOAD Unpopulated Welcome to Alpine County. The Sims 3 Complete Collection All Sp Ep 2020 Repack Mr DJ Rar. The Sims 3-RELOADED Highly Compressed.
|1||[Hot] - The Sims 3: Complete Edition RG Mechanics||82%|
|2||[GAMES] The Sims 3: COMPLETE!! EXPANSION+ Updates, Cracks||22%|
|3||Download The Sims 3 PC AIO Edition (Full Expansion Pack||30%|
|4||How to install sims 3 custom content?||76%|
|5||Mr. Bean V. 1.0 by lee_va - The Exchange - Community||52%|
|6||The sims 3 registration code?||41%|
Fix: Steam Content Servers Unreachable
Sims 3 store content patch v 1.0. Sims 3 patch 1.4 Crack 1.4 - Tutti gli Sims Store fino al 10 Agosto 2K9 ST en sevdi iniz pc oyunlar n yazal m. Sometimes, servers in a specific region may be overloaded or may be going through hardware failure.
- 10+ The Sims 3: Skins/Skintones ideas
- The Sims 3: Complete Edition (v1.67.2.024037 + All Add-ons
- Game Fix / Crack: The Sims: Medieval v2.0.113 All No-DVD
- The Sims 3 GAME PATCH v.1.50.56 Full
- Serial and crack problem sims 3 seasons reloaded
- CRACK The Sims 3 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff [FULL] * Games4theworld
- Sims 3 Mods - Free, useful mods for The Sims 3 Simulation Game
- The Sims 3 - The Sims Wiki
Download the Sims 4 Armageddon -MOD- V 1.0 End Of The World Release
Is - so I bought 3 more, and one of those worked. Leather G-String with chains for teenagers and young adult / adult female Sims. Download MS Store from Official Microsoft Download Center.
Game guide: Installing custom content - The Sims Wiki
Sims 3 Patch v (International) This patch will update any PC version of The Sims 3 to version Full patch details are in the more description drop down. The Sims Mobile is an all-new version of The Sims superhero series, where you can enjoy your characters and control their daily lives in a worldwide help of artificial intelligence. The only downloaded content I have is from the store.
The Sims 3/Patch - The Sims Wiki
All Add-ons & Content Store Items Release Date: June 2, 2020 Genres/Tags: Artificial life, Managerial, God sim, 3D, Pausable real-time Developer: Maxis Publisher: Electronic Arts Platform: PC [Repack] Engine: in-house Steam User Rating: 81% of user reviews are positive (based on 13, 956 reviews). Sims 3 1. 0. 615 Serial Numbers. This Sims 3 "stuff pack" helps fans gift their Sims with all sorts of new items not included in the original game, from brand new cars to furniture to decor.
Game Fix / Crack: The Sims 3 v1.50.56 All No-DVD [Battery
Solution 3: Changing your Download Region. All [Reloaded] The Sims: Medieval - Pirates and Nobles v1.0 All No-DVD [Reloaded] The Sims: Medieval v1.0 All No-DVD [Reloaded. Customize everything from their appearances, to their personalities and even the home of their dreams.
[No Jailbreak Required] [ARM64] The Sims Mobile v23.0.0
Update - Please see this post for information about fixing your Premium Content without a mod (if you don't de-crapify): DCBackup, [HOST]e and Your Premium Content Items If you buy Premium Content from the Sims 3 Store, chances are that you've come across at least one seemingly broken feature of a "premium" object.
Keygen the Sims 3 World Index - Updated 03/04/2020 - Page 11
Visit restaurants, shops, bars, and beautiful parks. Last update: Friday, January 24, 2020. Open the game launcher.
Serial code download The Sims 3: Complete Edition – v1.67.2.024037
Sims 3 Game Update 1.63 (10/17/13). The Sims 3: Outdoor Living. We spent days and nights recently for this game, and asked ourselves some questions.
Free mods for The Sims 3 and 4
Steam version of the game - things downloaded with Origin version may Second, using the downloads button in The Sims 3 Game Launcher. Mar 10, 2020 - Explore Aayesha Khatri's board "The Sims 3: Mods", followed by 272 people on Pinterest. You Are Real by Buhudain – SIMple Realty https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=23.
Registration key sims 3 No Cd Patch 1.0.631
Anchovy Salt Water Common 0.1 - 0.5 5 11 1 Goldfish Fresh Water Common 0.1 - 2 6 16 1 Alley Catfish Fresh and Salt Water Uncommon 0.1 - 5 6 20 2 Jellyfish Salt Water Common 0.1 - 10 8 19 2 Rainbow Trout Fresh Water Common 1 - 10 9 18 3 Red Herring Fresh and Salt Water Common 1 - 10 5 5 3 Tuna Salt Water Common 2 - 40 11 25 4 Tragic Clownfish Salt Water Uncommon 5 - 15 14 30 4. Add-ons and Directories: The Sims 3: Adventure World The Sims 3: Career The Sims 3: At Dusk The Sims 3: All Ages The Sims 3: Pets The Sims 3: Showbiz The Sims 3: Supernatural The Sims 3: Seasons The Sims 3: Student Life The Sims 3. Plus, members get even more with XP Boosts, monthly recurring vanity items, and a 10% discount on digital purchases.
Creators Update(v1703) Megathread
Update is live now, if you're not seeing the update you can update through Upgrade Assistant tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Update isn't live yet, you can join our community chat to get notified whenever it starts rolling out https://discord.gg/Microsoft
What's Creators Update?Creators update unlike monthly Cumulative update is a major Windows 10 update which brings lots of new functionality, features which will be listed below.
Creators Update change log
- Updated snipping tool with quick access(shift + windows key + s)
- 3D and mixed reality applications
- Beam Streaming
- Game Mode
- Microsoft Edge improvements
- Night Light
- Mini view(supported by tv and movies app, skype)
- Security and privacy improvements
- You can now hide the apps list in the start menu
- The "All apps" button in Start will now show a badge with the number of new apps
- Tiles can now dragged on top of each other to create live folders
- The default tile lay-out has been updated
Cortana + search
- Cortana can now shut down, restart and lock your device
- Cortana can now change the volume of your device
- You can now use Cortana to control music playback on more apps
- Cortana will now remember what music app was used last time and open it by default if no app is specified
- While listening to a radio station, you can ask Cortana to identify the song
- Cortana can now recognize music in Chinese
- If the device is idle, saying "Hey Cortana" will show a full screen UI optimized for long distance reading
- Cortana now supports sign-in with Azure Active Directory identity to allow you to sign-in with your work or school account
- The microphone icon for Cortana has been updated
- You can now set Cortana to not listen when Windows + C is used
- When searching for an app in Cortana, it will now show you commands that work within that app
- Time-based reminders can now be recurring every month or year
- Cortana can now provide links to Microsoft Edge tabs and SharePoint documents to let you continue where you left on another device
- Cortana can now use notification grouping
- Cortana text notifications now use the accent color and are larger
- "Pick up where you left off" has been added
Taskbar + Action center
- You'll now get a notification welcoming you to Action Center
- "Control Panel" has been replaced with "Settings" in the Win+X menu
- "Programs and Features", "Power Options", "System" and "Network Settings" now link to the Settings app instead of Control Panel in the Win+X menu
- Command Prompt has been replaced with PowerShell in the Win + X menu by default
- The "Settings" entry in the taskbar context menu has been renamed "Taskbar settings"
- Developers can now make custom groups for notifications
- Developers will be able to overwrite the timestamp in notifications
- You can now connect to a VPN from within the Network fly-out after selecting it
- The Calendar fly-out now supports additional calendars, like the Lunar calendar
- Some users will see a power slider in the battery fly-out
- The volume icon will now indicate support for Spatial Audio
- Notifications in the Action center now support inline progress bars
- The power fly-out will now show a slider to choose the power mode
- The Energy savings quick action toggle has been removed from the power fly-out, instead the slider has to be moved to the left to enable the mode
- The mail app is now a default pinned app in the taskbar
- The same app will no longer appear multiple times in the Action center icon when receiving multiple notifications from that app after logging in
- When using Win + V to focus on a notification, there will now be a white focus rectangle around the X if you tab over to it
- Stylized buttons in notifications are now aligned to the right to match other dialogs
- The VPN button in the Wi-Fi fly-out is now aligned to the right and no longer shows a border
- The Win + X menu now says "Apps and Features" instead of "Programs and Features"
- The Windows Defender icon has been removed from the system tray
- The Windows Defender Security Center icon has been added to the system tray
- In a dual monitor setup, you can now show a on-screen touchpad to navigate the mouse on other screens with touch if the screen on which the touchpad is displayed supports touch
- Desktop wizards like "Map a network drive" and "Extract from zip" will now scale properly when moving from one monitor to another
- The Windows 8-era share UI has been replaced with a new floating window
- Resizing windows will now look smoother
- The share icon in the Segoe MDL2 font has been updated
- PowerShell is now the default command shell, replacing Command Prompt
- The "Open command window here" context menu item has been replaced with "Open PowerShell window here"
- You can now use Ctrl + O to move focus to the address bar
- You can now import and export favorites from and to a file
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging in F12 Developer Tools
- Edge now supports the EPUB file format
- Icons of pages in the hub are now larger
- Console filter settings will persist for buttons and context menu
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging experience
- You can now "Set tabs aside" to view them later
- You can now view all tab previews at once with a new button in the tab bar
- Edge now has a jump list menu that allows you to open a new window or a new InPrivate window
- Favorites settings have been merged in the main Settings-page
- A "New Tab in Edge" button has been added to Internet Explorer
- Improved visual tree and new input model for Edge’s multi-process model
- Flash now works with a click-to-run system for untrusted Flash content
- If Cortana has a tip but the window is to narrow, Cortana will now only show an icon in the address bar
- Tooltips for longer website names in the favorites bar will now wrap instead of truncate
- You can now share a group of tabs you've set aside
- Import from another browser now brings favorites, browsing history, saved passwords and other data
- You can now run a download without saving it
- A "Save as" link has been added in addition to "Save"
- Web Notes now use the Windows Ink API instead of its own implementation
- Apps for Websites will now work
- You can now right-click on PDF documents and choose to show the toolbar
- The PDF toolbar now shown an option to search in the document for words
- The PDF toolbar has an updated design, altering the look of the pagination field
- "Books" has been added as a new page in the Hub
- Web Notes has a new icon
- You can now enable sites to open in apps if that is supported
- You can now let Edge read books aloud to you
- If you click on an image, you can now use Ctrl + Mouse wheel to zoom in the e-book viewer
- When Flash is being blocked, you'll now get a question that allows you to allow Flash once or always on that website
- Tabs will now show a book icon when reading a book
- If a book is being read aloud, switching the page will now make the reader jump to that page
- Edge will now remember your read aloud-settings for other books
- Improves the behavior of the "Find on page" feature to show the found result more central in the page
- Edge will now open the Connect pane when clicking "Cast media to device"
- Partial support for Webkit-Text-Stroke and outline-offset
- Improved performance on websites that change a large number of HTML Elements by improving the spellchecker efficiency
- H.264/AVC is now enabled by default for RTC
- Improved support for Service Workers (behind flags)
- General performance improvements
- Support for the Brotli compressed data format (on by default) as an HTTP content-encoding method
- Updated the MS-prefixed FIDO 2.0 implementation to match the latest W3C Web Authentication specification
- Support for CSS Custom Properties (aka CSS Variables)
- Preliminary support for the IntersectionObserver API
- Async/await is on by default
- DOM performance improvements
- Support for WebVR
- Support for Content Security Policy 2
- Flash content is now blocked by default
- Preview support for Web Payments
- First stage of render refactor to broaden support for independent composition
- When using emoji’s, Edge will now render them in full color by default
- WebRTC 1.0 support
- Re-deferral support
- Chakra JIT is not out-of-process by default
- "Service Workers" has been added
- "TCP Fast Open" has been added
- "Enable New Editing Command Implementation" has been added
- "Enable New Serialization for Clipboard Implementation" has been added
- "Enable TSF 3D Implementation" has been added
- "Disable navigator.pointerEnabled API" has been added
- "Only execute timers once per second in nonvisible tabs to improve battery life" has been removed
- "Use legacy setInterval behavior" has been removed
- "Enable Media Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable CSS Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable Web Authentication APIs for accessing scoped credentials" has been added
- "Core platform support for Fetch abstraction" has been added
- "Preliminary implementation of the Payment Request DOM API" has been added
- "Support for the individual transform syntax for CSS transforms" has been added
- "Allow independent rendering of HTML5 Video elements" has been added
- "Enable individual transforms" has been added
- "Enable Input Interleaved Tasks" has been added
- "Allow background tabs to be put into a low power mode" has been added
- "Enable experimental networking features" has been added
- "Enable experimental H.264/AVC support" has been removed
- You can now set the composition engine
- Internet Explorer now has a new "new tab" page that resembles that of Edge, additional to the old Internet Explorer version
- A new "New tab" button has been added to open Edge
- Storage Usage now shows icons for each type of file
- Offline maps storage location has been moved from "Offline maps" to "Storage"
- The settings to change saving locations have been moved to their own page in Storage settings
- The Storage usage page has been redesigned and categories are now ordered from highest usage to lowest
- You can now let Windows reduce the blue light emitted from the screen with Night light
- A link to manage Storage Spaces has been added under "Storage"
- Cross-Device Experiences can now be set to share with your devices or everyone
- The screen resolution setting has been moved to the main "Display" panel
- "Continue App Experiences" has been renamed to "Cross-Device Experiences"
- A new option has been added under "Storage" to allow you to let Windows remove unused temporary files and files that have been in the recycle bin for longer than 30 days
- You can now choose to optimize for battery use or video quality when watching a video on battery
- Custom scaling has been added as a subpage
- You can now set basic swipe gestures to alter the audio and volume
- Adds support to record a key combo under Advanced gestures
- Resetting the gestures page will now result in a progress circle and a checkmark when it is finished
- There is now a link to handwriting training under "Pen & Windows Ink"
- You can now disable the "Recommended app" in the Windows Ink Workspace
- A new Enterprise Cloud Printers discovery UI is now available
- "Bluetooth" and "Connected Devices" has been merged into "Bluetooth & other devices"
- Bluetooth audio devices can now be disconnected and reconnected
- The options accessible through devices like the Surface Dial can now be set on a per-app base
- You can now set keyboard shortcuts that include several common symbols
- Improved design on the Printers & Scanners settings page
Network & Internet
- Wi-Fi Calling has been added
- You can now set a time for when the Wi-Fi connection on your device has to be turned on again
- The Data usage page now shows a bar graph instead of a circle
- Data usage details for individual apps now show usage as a bar
- LANs can now be set to be a Metered Connection
- "Wi-Fi Sense" and "Paid Wi-Fi Services" have been merged into the new "Wi-Fi Services" on the "Wi-Fi" page
- You can now enable the Virtual Touchpad icon from within settings
- You can now change your theme on the "Theme" page
- You can now pick colors from your "Recent colors"
- You can now set a custom accent color
- You can now set a custom background color
- Improved design on the Background settings page
- Apps has been added as a new category
- "Apps & features", "Default apps", "Offline maps" and "Apps for websites" have been moved from System to Apps
- You can now sort app extensions
- You can now let Windows block all non-Store apps or ask for confirmation before installing
- Windows Anywhere has been added under Account
- Windows can now lock the device dynamically when you leave it with Windows Hello
- Settings up Windows Hello now provides visual guidance which tracks your face in real-time
- The progress indicator for Windows Hello has been improved
- You can now enable Dynamic Lock to lock your device when your phone goes out of reach
Time & language
- You can now download support for braille
- You can now enable the Lunar calendar to be shown in the Calendar fly-out
- Gaming has been added as a new category in the Settings app
- "Game bar" has been added and allows you to manage the Game bar and hotkeys
- "Game DVR" has been added with settings like storage location, FPS and more
- "Broadcasting" has been added with settings to manage your broadcasts like audio quality and more
- "Game Mode" has been added and allows you to enable Game Mode which will improve overall performance while playing a game
Ease of Access
- You can now set audio to use mono
- You can now install Braille
- A new page "Tasks" to manage which apps can access your tasks
- A new page "App diagnostics" has been added allowing you to allow apps to use diagnostics
- You're now either in the "Basic" or "Full" group for feedback and diagnostics, with "Enhanced" removed
- You can now disable Microsoft from using diagnostic data to provide a tailored experience
Update & recovery
- Delivery Optimization is now enabled for Insiders
- Windows Update now divides the update history in categories
- The range for Active Hours has been enlarged to 18 hours, up from 12
- Windows Update has a new icon, resembling the outline of the Windows-logo with two circling arrows in it
- Windows Update will now ask you to schedule a pending update if no good timeslot to automatically update can be found
- You can now suspend updates for 35 days
- Windows Update now better understands if the screen is being used for projecting, etc. and not attempt to restart
- Windows Update now has a new icon to show you if you're up-to-date
- You can now select from which branch you are served with a dropdown
- You can now defer feature updates for up to 365 days
- You can now defer quality updates for up to 30 days
- "Removable drives" has been added as a new panel
- Troubleshoot has been added as a new page and allows you to easily start troubleshooting a number of features in Windows
- Under "Restart settings" you can now require Windows Update to show more notifications before restarting
- Windows Defender settings have been removed
- The icons for full screen searches have been made smaller to allow for more results
- A sidebar is now shown offering help and links to related settings
- When scrolling in Settings, the header will now stay visible on top
- You can now change both color and thickness of pencils without having to reopen the dropdown
- The protractor tool has been added with a compass included
- The protractor will now keep showing the degree until you start drawing again
- The degree visual will now have a white background instead of red
- The number of Recently Used apps is now 6 instead of 5
- When a lot of ink is present on a sketch, the Ink Workspace will now load faster
- You can now make the protractor larger and smaller with the scroll-wheel on your mouse
- When using Ink, the cursor will no longer be displayed
- Improved reliability when using the protractor
- You can now start working on a previous screen sketch
- The ink pen, pencil and highlighter now show a preview of what it looks like to use the currently selected color and thickness
- The ruler can now be rotated in sub degree increments
- The cursor will no longer be shown when you are using ink
- The color of the pen, pencil and marker is now indicated in the icon instead of in a circle
- You can now remove ink with a point eraser, additional to "Line eraser" and "Remove all ink"
- In a multi-monitor setup with the Ink Workspace icon enabled, clicking the icon will now open it on the screen it was clicked on
- Ink now has a rich color range when High Contrast is enabled
- Improved copy reliability in Screen Sketch
- Improved performance when using the point eraser in Sketchpad
- Windows Ink will now remember your most recently used stencil
- Kernel debugging over 1394 has been removed
- Built-in support for USB Audio 2.0
- You can now uninstall a number of stock apps that previously did not support this
- Shared devices on your home network will only show up when the network is changed to "private" or "enterprise"
- Apps that have been de-provisioned from your OS image won't install again automatically unless you reinstalled them yourself
- On devices with more than 3.5 GB memory, service hosts will be split into individual processes
- When one process fails, it will no longer take down the whole service host
- Task Manager will give a better overview of what Windows is doing in these background processes
- It will be easier to troubleshoot which process is causing issues for both IT pros and Microsoft
- Process will now all have their own individual permissions, improving security
- Custom printer names will now be remembered after upgrading
- Optional components will now stay installed after upgrading to this build
- PCs will no longer have to reboot after turning on Developer Mode
- Upgrading will now migrate custom scan code mappings
- You can now override the scaling in Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- You can now use Ctrl + L to set focus to the address bar in the Registry Editor
- You can now use short notations for HKEY names (for example, HKCU instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER)
- Hyper-V instances will now remember your zoom level for the next session
- Upgrades will now remember UAC settings, startup shortcuts and File Explorer folders pinned to the Start menu
- This update is being rolled out with the Unified Update Platform
- New rendering technology for content in UWP apps
- Windows will now temporarily prefer the Microsoft driver for USB Audio 2.0 over a third party driver
- The handwriting panel will now float next to the input field by default rather than being docked
- Windows Hello recognition has been improved
- The default user's numlock settings is now preserved after upgrading
- Windows will try to reapply power settings that got lost in previous upgrades
- Uploading crash data will no longer interfere with other network-intensive activities
- Improved scaling in Microsoft Management Console and Disk Management
- You can now use File Explorer keyboard navigation shortcuts in the Registry Editor
- Some users will now see apps being throttled to improve battery life
- The OOBE has been redesigned
- The OOBE can now be controlled with Cortana’s voice commands
- The OOBE experience now includes a number of new privacy settings like Location, Speech recognition and Diagnostics
- The OOBE now supports captive portal Wi-Fi connections
- The OOBE has an updated design for signing into or signing up for a Microsoft Account
- The OOBE now has pagination to indicate your progress
- The OOBE now uses the new Windows Hello implementation to enroll
- The OOBE now uses a recorded voice instead of a synthetic voice
- The OOBE now supports subtitles
- While you're account is being prepared after an upgrade or after installation, new strings will appear
- Bugcheck screens are now green instead of blue for Insider Previews
- If Windows shutdown abnormal, a new Abnormal Shutdown Diagnosis will run after booting to diagnose the issue
- Performance Monitor now handles High-DPI screens better
- In Properties for programs, a new setting has been added under Compatibility which will enable improved High-DPI rendering
- Windows will now better handle desktop icons when changes to the device's setup are made (like removing a screen)
- "Quick Create" has been added as a new option to create Virtual Machines in Hyper-V
- When an Hyper-V Machine is turned off a start button will be shown
- Behavior of the scrollbar has been improved for apps using the Creators Update SDK
- Updated Bluetooth API with GATT Server, Bluetooth LE Peripheral role and unpaired Bluetooth LE device connectivity support
- The OOBE will now skip Cortana if an audio output device isn't found
- Improved recognition for 3 finger gestures
- Narrator now supports form field navigation and a number of new keyboard shortcuts to navigate forms
- Narrator will now read the content of the page before the content on the bottom app bar if an app has one
- Narrator will now indicate when it is exiting
- Narrator can now explain context of whatever it is reading
- You can now use Caps Lock + / to read the current active window title
- Narrator will now recognize edit boxes better in Scan Mode on the web
- Improved reliability of continuous reading when changing focus
- Narrator can now tell you about fonts, colors, line spacing, margins and more
- The default Context Awareness level for Narrator is now set to 2
- The shortcut to get advanced information about the element with focus in Narrator has been changed to Caps Lock + F
- The Narrator hotkey is being changed from Win + Enter to Ctrl + Win + Enter
- Narrator is now supported in WinPE and WinRE
- Narrator can now more to a heading level by typing that number in scan mode, number + Shift for the previous heading with that level
- You can now use Home and End to move to the start or end of a line of text in scan mode
- You can now use Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End to move to the start of end of a web page or other reaching content
- Support for braille has been added
- Improved XAML framework to make UWP apps work better in high contrast
- Improved keyboard accessibility for the Snipping Tool
- A number of improvements have been made to translations
- Windows will now better handle fuzzy matching for pinyin with an updated Microsoft Pinyin IME candidate pane experience
- The IME mode indicator in the taskbar now has a context menu
- You can now import and export self-learned phrases in the Pinyin IME
- The Wubi IME now support self-learned phrases
- You can now enter text in linemode for Chinese (Simplified)
- You can now remove text predictions from the Japanese IME
- Improved conversion accuracy and responsiveness in the Japanese IME
- The language bar for Pinyin IME now opens IME settings as well when clicking the settings icon
- The Pinyin settings page has been revamped into 5 new categories
- Several new hotkeys have been added for Pinyin IME
- Self-learned phrases will now roam between your devices when using the same Microsoft Account
- The Pinyin IME emoji panel has been redesigned
- In Pinyin IME, U-mode can now be used for advanced input features and V-mode can be used to input content which normally is not easy/quick to type
- Name input mode has been added for the Pinyin IME
- Pinyin IME users can now add, edit, or delete custom double pinyin schemes
- When the Japanese IME is turned on or off, a large icon will be shown in the middle of the screen to indicate this
- The composition string to now show 3 predictive candidates by default in the Japanese IME
- English words are now shown more frequently as predictive candidates to make it easier to insert English words
- Latin-based languages now have an ellipsis child key when holding the period key on the touch keyboard
- The text after upgrading has been changed from "Might take several minutes" instead of "Might take several minutes or so"
- Paint 3D Preview is now included as a default app
- View 3D Preview has been added as a default app
- Contact Support has been renamed Get Help
- Learn Gestures has been added as a default app
- The Mixed Reality Portal has been added as a default app
- The Get Help-app has a new icon
- 3D Builder has been moved to the Windows Accessories folder in start
- Searching and launching mspaint.exe will no longer launch Paint 3D
Windows Defender Security Center
- Windows Defender has been added as a default app
- You can now run a quick, advanced and full scan
- "Device performance & Health" had been added
- You can now check for updates directly from the "Virus & threat protection" page
- You can now change the Windows Defender settings in Defender itself
- Windows Defenders settings are now functional
- Family options now help you set up a family or view device information
- You can now refresh your PC in Windows Defender
- You can now manage SmartScreen for apps, Edge and Windows Store
- You can now buy books through the Windows Store
- The Store will now show a progress bar in the Action Center
- The PIN field on the logon screen will now register keys as numbers no matter if NumLock is on or off
- Improved scaling for games that have a different aspect ratio than the native display resolution
- The Registry Editor now has an address bar
- Improved precision touchpad recognitions for left and right clicks, two-finger taps, improving pin-to-zoom and two-finger tap detection
- Improved framerates when the Game bar is being shown on full screen games
- Installing Bash on Ubuntu on Windows will now install version 16.04 instead of 14.04
- You can now launch Windows binaries from a WSL command prompt
- Updated advanced properties in Sounds control panel to allow you to select 24 and 32 bit at 176400Hz, and 16, 24 and 32 bit at 352800 Hz as the default format for devices that support it
- USB Audio 2.0 devices are now named by using the make/model instead of a generic name
- Yahoo Mail accounts will now be able to use OAuth
- Copying Windows Information Protection files or saving them to a removable drive will now ask you if you want to keep it a Work file, make it Personal or cancel the action
- When opening a Windows Information Protection file in an unauthorized app, Windows will now warn the user
- When changing the volume with Precision Touchpad gestures, the volume UI will now be shown and the gesture can be shorter
- When you should sign-in to an app and multiple accounts are available, Windows will now show you all your accounts and allow you to add more
- You can now capture a region of your screen with Win + Shift + S
- The Speaker Properties dialog now allows you to configure Spatial Audio for different endpoints
- When using Miracast to a device that supports input, a notification will be shown to help you enable input on that device
- The Virtual Touchpad is slightly larger
- You can now use Alt + N to use the snipping tool and navigate with the arrow keys to select the area that has to be snapped
- The Win + Shift + S snipping tool now supports navigating with the arrow keys as well
- You can now enable and disable Game Mode in the game settings
- A broadcast icon has been added to the Game Bar
- Snipping tool has a new Mode-button allowing you to choose which mode the snip should be made in while new immediately starts the snip and new icons
- You can now record with Beam
- You can now resize Hyper-V windows in Enhanced session mode
- Paint now has a "Open Paint 3D" button in the ribbon
- The on-screen touchpad has a new design to make to left and right button better visible
- Apps can now request users to pin their primary tile
- Apps can now implement compact mode, which allows an app to be shown on the screen in a small window on top of the window that's currently in focus
- Game Bar now provides support in full screen for an additional 88 titles: ARMA 3, Battlefield 1, Civilization V, Dark Souls III, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Mad Max, Mafia 2, NBA 2K16, Overwatch, Star Wars: The Old Republic, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, The Binding of Isaac, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Terraria, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Total War: WARHAMMER, Warframe, World of Tanks, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Zombies, FIFA 14, FIFA 17, FIFA Manager 14, Grim Dawn, Guild Wars 2, Left 4 Dead 2, MapleStory, Paragon, Payday 2, Rocket League, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Sims 4, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Warface, Aion, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Civilization VI, Company of Heroes 2, Crusader Kings 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, Elite: Dangerous, Euro Trucks 2 Simulator, Europa Universalis IV, Eve Online, F1 2016, Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry 4, Football Manager 2016, Football Manager 2017, Garry’s Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Hearts of Iron IV, Hitman – Full Experience, Killing Floor 2, Lineage 2 – The Chaotic Throne, Mafia III, Mass Effect 3, Mechwarrior Online, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Need for Speed, Path Of Exile, Planet Coaster, Planetside 2, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Deluxe Edition, Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Project CARS, Roblox, Smite, Source Engine Titles/Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, TERA, The Sims 3, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Titanfall 2, Total War: Attila, Watch_Dogs 2, World of Warplanes and XCOM 2
- Right-clicking an app suggestion in the Share UI now allows you to turn them off
- The Win32 Windows Defender has been removed
- The Trusted Platform Module Management control panel has been updated to provide more info when the TPM is "Not ready for use" or "Ready for use, with reduced functionality"
- Windows will now respond better when Win + L is pressed when playing a full screen game
- The Alt + F4 Shutdown dialog has been improved to better handle DPI changes with external monitors
- Improved logic to handle how users connect to devices
- The rainbow flag emoji is now supported
- Build branch strings and timestamps have been replaced with static values in the version resources of OS binaries
- Improves the system tray logic to be more robust when bad data is presented
- The System (Enhanced) setting is now available in the Windows ADK for IT Professionals
- Improved Settings reliability
- Windows Defender has been renamed Windows Defender Antivirus
- Improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps
- Windows now identifies itself as version 1703
Issues reporting formWe highly recommend using Feedback application but if it isn't an option refer to the form below and post issue report as a comment to stickied moderator comment.
- Description: Describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
- Reproduction: Provide clear and concise steps that will allow the person/people trying to help you to reproduce/understand the bug.
- Frequency: How often does the bug occur? If it’s a complete one off then it may not be worth investigation, but if it’s more frequent it’s useful to know how often.
- Video / Screenshot: A link to a video or screenshot of your bug, if that would be helpful. Imgur is a great website for pasting screenshots and ShareX is a great program for recording gifs, videos.
- System Specifications: Processor name, RAM, Graphics card, anything you think could be useful. Please ensure that you have the latest updates and driver updates installed.
- Anything else you would find useful: Anything else that may be useful to the person helping you and Feedback application link possible.
[FAQs] Get your Questions Answered Here - HONOR 20 [Hardware, Software & Misc]
submitted by Tamil15 to Honor [link] [comments]
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Question: What's processor used in HONOR 20?
Answer: The HONOR 20 comes with World's First 7nm chipset, KIRIN 980 an octa core CPU in a (2x ARM Cortex-A76 @ 2.6GHz, 2x ARM Cortex-A76 @ 1.92 GHz, 4x ARM Cortex-A55 @1.8 GHz) while the GPU is a Mali-G76 MP10.
Question: How fast the HONOR 20s Fingerprint sensor?
Answer: The Side-Mounted Fingerprint sensor can unlock your screen in 0.3 seconds!
Question: What are all different Storage variants available in HONOR 20?
Answer: HONOR 20 comes with 128GB of Storage with 6GB of RAM.
Question: Are there any Special editions of HONOR 20?
Answer: Honor has worked with Moschino once more, this time to make a true Honor 20 Pro special edition. This is a continuation of the Moschino collaboration introduced with the Honor View 20, and the good news is, the pair have deepened the partnership. This time, rather than simply having a co-branded case, there is a Moschino HONOR 20 with a special design on the back.
In true Moschino style, the black phone has a gold inscription on the back reading, “This is not a Moschino phone,” and also a case saying, “This is not a Moschino case.”
Question: How much storage do we get out of 128GB & 256GB Models?
Answer: You will be getting around 113/128GB of storage.
Question: Does HONOR 20 supports Nano memory?
Question: What's the RAM & ROM type in HONOR 20?
Answer: HONOR 20 comes with LPDDR4X @ 2133MHz RAM & UFS 2.1 ROM.
Question: What's the Android Version on HONOR 20?
Answer: Honor Magic UI 2.1 (Android 9 Pie)
Question: What is Magic UI in HONOR 20?
Answer: Magic UI comes with some redesigned UI elements and icons, as well as AI capabilities, a new color scheme, Concise Interface with deep learning algorithm but it isn't a drastic difference to EMUI.
Question: Does HONOR 20 comes with Yoyo Assistant?
Answer: A Smart Assistant with extraordinary AI visual abilities & more specialized hearing ability but as of now Yoyo Assistant available in China only.
Question: Does HONOR 20 has any heating or lagging issues?
Answer: It's got plenty of horsepower for anything you want to throw at it - games, media creation, and heavy multitasking. With GPU Turbo 3.0 & Graphite sheets system keeps the phone running cool enough during long gameplay sessions.
Question: What's the benefits of GPU Turbo 3.0?
Answer: GPU Turbo is a hardware-software GPU acceleration technology. it turbocharges your phone's GPU performance without needing to upgrade the physical hardware.
Benefits - Play games faster with no more lag. Powered by a Kirin 980 AI chipset, GPU Turbo 3.0 gives you a full-frame gaming experience.
Standalone game app assistant - This will basically block any upcoming notifications and distractions that might annoy you while playing games.
Question: What are all the GPU Turbo 3.0 supported & Optimized games?
Answer: PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, Vainglory, Arena of Valor, Rules of Survival, NBA 2K18, Knives Out, Battle Bay, Crazy Taxi, Real Racing 3, Into the Dead, 2NBA 2K19, Dragon Nest M, Duel Links, PES2019, DRAGON BALL LEGENDS, FIFA Mobile, Free Fire, Minecraft, Helix, Plants vs. Zombie Heroes, Subway Surfers, Brawl Stars and Speed Drifters.
Question: Does HONOR 20 supports games at 60fps?
Answer: Yes, if a game supports and has an option to play at 60fps, then definitely HONOR 20 supports!
Question: Does HONOR 20 also got the Fortnite promotion like Honor View20?
Answer: Yes! With the launch of #HONOR20Series, Exclusive Fortnite Battle Royale Honor Wonder Outfit announced! During the press conference, the company announced that all HONOR20 and HONOR 20 devices will come with the exclusive Honor Wonder Outfit for Fortnite Battle Royale.
Question: Why Kirin 980?
Answer: Power Connected to Intelligence, The Kirin 980 combines the latest technological innovations and AI capabilities to provide users with an impressive mobile performance.
CPU - 75% Performance Upgrade and 58% Power Efficiency Upgrade
GPU - 46% Performance Upgrade and 178% Power Efficiency Upgrade
Question: What's DUAL-NPU & DUAL-ISP in HONOR 20?
Answer: The Kirin 980 can quickly adapt to AI scenes such as face recognition, object recognition, object detection, image segmentation and intelligent translation. The first chipset equipped with dual NPU; its AI image recognition speed achieves 4,500 images per minute which is an improvement by 120%.
Question: What is Al Dual-Frequency GPS?
Answer: 10 times more accurate GPS positioning, AI GPS Satellite Selection Technology and Dual-Frequency GPS allow you to find your destination with tremendous accuracy, especially in urban areas.
Question: Does HONOR 20 comes with Dual speakers?
Answer: There’s just a single bottom-facing speaker on the HONOR 20.
Question: What are the connectivity options? Does it support VoLTE?
Answer: The device comes with Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, 1.4Gbps Cat. 21 LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS/GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NFC, Link Turbo.
Question: Does HONOR 20 support 5G technology?
Answer: There is not 5G support in HONOR 20.
Question: What are all the Sensors available in HONOR 20? Does it come with IRIS scanner & IR Blaster?
Answer: HONOR 20 has all the sensors Fingerprint Sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer & of course the IR Blaster but not IRIS Scanner
Question: What's the USB-C version on HONOR 20? Does it support USB on the go?
Answer: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and of course, HONOR 20 supports USB On-The-Go.
Question: Does HONOR 20 comes with 3.5mm headphone jack?
Answer: No! HONOR 20 don’t have 3.5mm jack.
Question: How is the call quality?
Answer: AI-Enhanced Calls - HONOR’s AI-enabled mobile communication technology effectively increases the quality of calls within loud and clamorous environments or even in areas with a weak phone signal. The technology also intelligently recognizes if a user has entered or left an elevator, and within three seconds the phone quickly recovers to a 4G signal.
Question: Does HONOR 20 have video call feature in dialer?
Answer: There is no Video call support yet.
Question: Does HONOR 20 comes with Night Mode or Eye comfort mode?
Answer: Of course, HONOR 20 comes with Eye comfort, that means the phone emits less blue light to help protect your eyes.
Question: Does HONOR 20 support one hand UI?
Question: Is it possible to uninstall or disable pre-installed apps on the handset?
Answer: Yes, you can uninstall or disable some pre-installed apps, but not all.
Question: Does HONOR 20 has Always on Display feature?
Answer: No! HONOR 20 doesn’t feature Always on Display feature,
Question: Does HONOR 20 comes with any kind of IP ratings?
Answer: No, hence HONOR 20 is not waterproof or dust proof.
Question: Does HONOR 20 support App lock?
Answer: Yes, HONOR 20 does supports app lock
Question: Does HONOR 20 support Dual apps or Apps Clone?
Answer: Yes, HONOR 20 does support Clone App or Dual app feature, so you can run two WhatsApp or two Facebook account on a single device!
Question: Does HONOR 20 supports Dolby Atmos?
Answer: No! Instead, HONOR 20 got Immersive World of Sound All-new virtual 9.1 surround sound was created on the principle of how sound waves travel and interact with human eardrums. Immerse yourself in a world of sound like never before, even from above.
Question: Does HONOR 20 has split screen feature?
Answer: Yes, HONOR 20 supports Multi windows or split screen feature.
Question: Does HONOR 20 have FM app?
Answer: No, FM radio is not available on this device.
Question: Does HONOR 20 has "Digital balance" option?
Answer: Yes, it does and you can track how much time you spend on your phone and which apps you used the most.
Question: Does HONOR 20 supports screen mirroring or Google Chromecast?
Answer: Yes, HONOR 20 does supports screen mirroring.
Question: Does HONOR 20 support VR apps and VR Gear?
Answer: Yes, HONOR 20 does support Virtual Reality (VR) apps.
Question: What are accessories to try out in HONOR 20?
Answer: Moschino co-branded case, Dock, Protective Film, Gamepad, 360 Cases, USB OTG Type C to Micro USB Connector etc
Question: Does HONOR 20 supports Full HD Streaming?
Answer: HONOR 20 does support Wide-vine L1, you can enjoy all your streaming services in HD with All-View display.
Question: What are the benefits of Punch Hole camera screens? Does it can be hidden like the notch?
Answer: The status bar is continuous so a greater number of notification icons should be visible, and they’re less intrusive when playing games or watching videos. Of course, you can hide it in the 'Notch' menu settings.
Question: What are the useful Pre-installed apps in HONOR 20?
That's it, I hope everyone will find these FAQs useful, Comment in if you have any questions :)
Thank you ;)