Juli 2020 107 - Android Game
We carry a wide selection of new and used pistols, revolvers, derringers and more. Nevada Test and Training Range read this. Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat: Finale Version zum Download.
Key final Fantasy VIII FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for
The biggest change is a new client which uses the popular Gtk+ toolkit. Gather supplies and outwit your opponents to become the last person standing. It acquired popularity since the invasion of Iraq by Coalition forces.
'The last great tank battle' was a slugfest of epic
How To Complete All Xbox Game Pass Quests In 2020 https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=279. The world must be in Hardmode and the only item inside the Chest must be a single Key of Light. Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat Mod Torrent Download.
Desert Combat - Battlefield 1942 Mods, Maps, Patches
Player faction not using combat freighters isn't really necessary, but since the player doesn't know (unless digging into the files) that combat freighters even are their own category, it might be for the better. Sometimes when you click on the Desert Combat shortcut it will ask for bfexe, Just hit Browse and select it in C: \Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield Launch the game and you're good to go. You will need to do the same thing for Patch but you needed in first is all. Assassin's Creed Odyssey on PS4, Xbox One, PC.
Hack java Edition 1.11 – Official Minecraft Wiki
Desert combat 0.7 patch. The aircraft was loaned to NASA for propulsion testing after the loss of YF-12A (AF Ser. GameBlack Desert Online is a sandbox, living-world MMORPG.
Registration key [Top 15] Minecraft Best Seeds (2020 Edition)
I call its method "EXIF byte set".
Keygen why Final Fantasy 14 Stuck With An MMORPG Newcomer
Getting Desert Combat to work on Windows 10 resource. The Combat Shirt Is Perfect For Military And Tactical Personnel In The Field To Wear Under Hot, Heavy Body Armor And Tactical Vests. Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation - is the best three-dimensional shooter from the first person which possesses really magnificent graphics, a remarkable engine and a dynamic gameplay.
Temple Trekking - OSRS Wiki
Coming to the live servers earlier than expected, Battlefield 1's June Update rolls out tomorrow, June 20th, for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Map Pack; Desert Combat 0.6F Upgrade Patch; Battlefield: 1942 v1.4 Patch; BF1942: Desert Combat Mod v0.2; Desert Combat Public Alpha 0.38d Full Client; Desert Combat Final Client; Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield Pirates Final; PBF BF1942 Server Map-Pack; Battlefield 1942 Mac. Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield Pirates Final.
Uzbekistan: Rehabilitation of Desert Rangelands Affected
I was pretty active there for a few years before I've decided to do other things (Half-Life 2, then hanging around at the forums here). Lockheed Martin is the prime F-35 contractor, with principal partners Northrop. With 97% of votes counted, the Democrat had a lead of 0.7 points - just over 20, 000 ballots - by 4pm GMT.
Professional Fighter Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com
Bringing an end to development of Desert Combat is the release of Desert Combat Final, a semi-official - Trauma Studios endorsed - update to the massively popular Battlefield 1942 mod. Desert Combat v8 Final Patchfree full download. F95zone is an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics, make new friends, participate in active discussions and more!
Desert Combat Final Client [Full] - Free Download
Biome Keys are Hardmode items used to open the Biome Chests in the Dungeon. California is more worried about safety than the rest of the country, but its safest cities boast crime rates well below both state and national averages. Enemies move and attack in groups.
Serial key download Free Software for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS
Other user's assets All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources; Upload permission You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances; Modification permission You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it. Web upload; FTP; Remote upload; Premium; Login. Desert Combat Mod v0.7 Full - Battlefield 1942 Mods, Maps https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=289.
Activation code uAE: How the country became a leader in global
Increased character stats. His passive triggers an additional AoE attack, which helps in farming. [H] TF2 Keys & PayPal [W] Let's Fight.
[Aporte] Guia Ladron
Guía De Ladrón
Bueno, esto es una pequeña guía donde voy a dar mi opinión sobre esta clase y voy a intentar aclarar algunas dudas comunes. Espero les sirva.
Me creo un ladron?
Varios usuarios desistieron de crearse un ladron como personaje principal cuando se dió a conocer q en esta versión no iba a usar escudo. Yo voy a intentar convencerlos de q esto no es tan importante a la hora de divertirse.
Daño sin armas: muy bueno para entrenar cuando recien empezamos, poder salir solo con la ropita es fundamental.
Caminar Oculto: esto nos da una chance mayor q las demas clases de poder escapar de una posible muerte, o de poder sorprender a una posible victima.
Desequipar Arma: otra gran herramienta que nos va a premitir tanto entorpecer el agite de nuestro enemigo como molestar muuuucho. Agregando que no hace falta golpear al enemigo para poder desekiparlo y tampoco tener algun guante ekipado.
Inmovilizar: es cierto q para inmovilizar se debe ser nivel 24 o superior, y ademas se debe tener guante de hurto ekipado y pegar con arco, pero q a la hora de agitar caiga un golpe al mismo tiempo que el inmo nos da la ventaja para lograr un buen combo con guante de lucha.
Robar: una indudable fuente de oro, agregando el placer de poder robar a un criminal sin hacerte criminal :P, pudiendo tambien robar items del inventario de nuestras victimas, que mas podemos pedir??
Vida: un detalle que no podemos dejar de lado, en caso de ser asi manko como yo, la gran vida de un ladron t da un respaldo cuando t levantan del cogote contra la pared y t entran a sacudir el cuerpo a trompadas (??)
Evasión: sin escudo estamos realmente expuestos a comernos todos los golpes que nos tiren, si cae inmo a rojear y a resar!
Daño: tanto el daño sin armas como el daño con la mano son nefastos a no ser que estemos dopados (no siempre es posible) o tengamos guante de lucha (muy caro como para salir a entrenar con eso al menos en los primeros niveles y sabiendo q cuando cae inmo estamos fritos.
Horas de vicio: se nesecitan mas horas de vicio que con cualquier otra clase (menos el trabajador) para levearlo, a no ser q se cuente con algun mulin.
Flechas/Arcos: indudablemente el arma de entrenamiento desde mi punto de vista, poder comprar los arcos y flechas es un presupuesto, mas sabiendo q las podemos hacer nosotros mismos! pero esto nos lleva a mas horas de vicio! 📷
Guantes de lucha: no se si se le puede decir defecto realmente, ya que hace al balance de la clase, pero el guante de lucha no inmoviliza, asi q hay q salir con guante de hurto si o si.
Que dados necesito?
Sabemos que si nuestra raza nos da +3 en algun atributo sacando 17 nos alcanza (menos en constitución) asi que con esta deducción decimos que: Orden = Fuerza - Aguilidad - Inteligencia - Carisma - Constitución Para el Humano: 18 18 X X 18 Quedando: 19 19 X X 20 Para el Elfo: 18 17 X X 18 Quedando: 17 20 X X 19 Para el Elfo Oscuro: 18 17 X X 18 Quedando: 20 20 X X 18 Para el Enano: 17 18 X X 18 Quedando: 20 18 X X 21
Mi elección fue el humano, y la excusa fue que con los modificadores de punteria que tiene la clase no podia darme el lujo de hacerme enano, y las demas razas tienen poca vida.
Personaje Creado, y ahora? Ahora queremos saber en que nivel va a servir de algo este personaje de mier... tonces a continuación les dejo unas posibles asignaciónes, usen la que quieran, es mas si se animan y crean otra compartanla con nosotros 📷
La primera (la que yo uso): Paso 1: Asignamos los 10 primeros a Navegación
Paso 2: A nivel 25 asignamos 60 mas a navegación cerrando en 70 (lo justo y necesario)
Paso 3: A nivel 30 asignamos 25 puntos en tacticas de combate, combate sin armas y combate a distancia, llegando a 100 obviamente. (Aca ya tenemos bastante).
Paso 4: A nivel 32 asignamos 20 puntos a robar, completando los 100
Paso 5: A nivel 34 asignamos 15 a ocultar completando los 100 y terminando el pj.
Mucho pulmon para subir a 30 sin asignar, pero despues vale la pena
La segunda (aporte de MariTo):
📷 Iniciado por Game Over A ver:
100 en : . Robar. . Tácticas de combate. . Combate sin armas. . Ocultarse. . Combate a distancia.
Y los 70 en navegar.
Y para asignarlo...mmmm La verdad no sé, te hago una orientativa.
Yo probaría algo así.
Lvl 25 Skills naturales: 63 Skills libres acumulados: 135
. navegar a 70: 135 - 70 a navegar = 65
. combate sin armas ó combate a distancia a 100: 65 - 37 a combate sin armas ó combate a distancia (depende de cómo elijas entrenar). = 28 libres
Lvl 33 Skills naturales: 83 Skills libres acumulados: 68
. Tácticas a 100: 68 - 17 a tácticas = 51
. Robar a 100: 51 - 17 a robar = 34
. Ocultarse a 100: 34 - 17 a ocultarse = 17
. Combate sin armas ó combate a distancia a 100: 17 - 17 a combate sin armas ó combate a distancia (la que no hayas elegido en lvl 25) = 0 skills libres.
Y listo. Yo me tiraría por elegir combate sin armas en lvl 25 y combate a distancia en lvl 33. Prefiero sacar más y lo que gasto en flechas lo uso en potas. Bah, supongo que menos.
Bueno listo gracias... PERA!! me olvidaba... donde entreno?
Aca no hay mucho q decir, tienen todo un mundo para levear, todo rinde, pero para los mas perdidos algo mas o menos asi: los primeros niveles entrenamos con la manito en DN, o microao, hasta nivel 13, luego vamos con lobos, si tienen la chance de entrenar en el mapa de montaña no hay q desperdiciarla, pero no se cierren ahi, xq van a terminar cerrando el juego :P, 24 y alrrededores es una buena alternativa. nivel 18 (o estirenlo hasta cuanto soporten xD) ahora si, calzamos flechas y arcos y vamos a donde veas una araña, ocea: dork, 29, montaña adentro o afuera, catas, o gusanos en desert. Hasta 25, de ahi subimos a la barka y vamos a donde querramos, o nos quedamos en montaña xD.
Guantes de Hurto: Ademas de dar la posibilidad de inmovilizar duplican la cantidad de oro robada cada vez q conseguimos hacerlo. Ejemplo: Con un personaje nivel 30 con guante: Un random entre 30*100 y 30*50, promedio 2250 monedas de oro. Con un personaje nivel 30 sin guante: Un random entre 30*50 y 30*25, promedio 1125 monedas de oro.
Posibilidades de robar (en numeros, por Zama X):
📷 Iniciado por zama x 📷 Para empezar, con 100 skills en robar, tenes un 40% de "intentar" robar. Si acertas el robo, entonces tenes un 50% de prob. de robar oro, y otro 50% de robar items, por ende (para ir limpiando numeros) cuando apretaste la R y clickeaste en el pj, tenes un 20% de prob. de robar items del inventario, o sea 1 de cada 5.
Ejemplo: \* Tenes el inventario lleno (20 items), y tenes 1k de rojas en el primer slot de la segunda fila del inventario, que chances hay de que te roben 100? Rta: La verdad que es un poco largo creo el analisis posta, porque hay que calcular la probabilidad por los dos lados.. Si arranca por el primero, tenes 41,2% de prob de arancar por ahi, a eso agregale la probabilidad de llegar al 6to slot (asumamos que no hay barcas ni llaves, sio habria mas chances de llegar, al igual que si hubiera slots vacios), la cual seria la probabilidad combinada de fracasar en el robo de los items alojados en los slots 1-5; como tenes el 30% de robar, tenes el 70% de fracasar, por ende la prob de llegar hasta el 6to slot es de 0.7 \ 0.7 * ... * 0.7 * 0.3 = 0.7 ^ 5 * 0.3 = 5% aprox; agregandole la condicion de "por donde empezar", la probabilidad final es de 0.05 * 0.412 =* 2.1%. Si empezara por atras, tendria que fracasar en robar los ultimos 14 slots, entonces la probabilidad seria de 0.7 ^ 14 \ 0.3 = 0.2%, multiplicado por el 58.8% de la probabilidad de arrancar por el ultimo item, nos da* 1.2% (aporta poco, lo cual es re logico xD).. En definitiva, tenes el 3.3% de robar lo que haya en ese slot.
Peeeeeeeeero, ese porcentaje es si lograste robar items, y no oro o fallado el hurto.. Entonces la verdadera probabilidad de robar un item en ese slot, seria de 0.2 \ 0.033 =* 0.66%, o sea que aproximadamente, si no calcule mal, 1 de cada 152 veces que apretas R + click en target, robarias en ese slot.. Pero que probabilidad tendrias de robarle 100 pociones? Bueno, una vez que tuviste la suerte de llegar hasta ese slot, podes robarle entre 50 y 100 (esta parte va a depender de la cantidad de items que el otro tenga, como el random es entre % de cantidad, vas a tener menos probabilidad de robar mayor cantidad de items, cuantos mas tenga), la probabilidad de que en el random te salga 100, es del 2%, lo cual, y para terminar, considerando la posibilidad de robar ese slot, nos da 0.0066 \ 0.02 =* 0.01%, o sea 1 vez cada 10k de veces que hagas R+Click.
Comentarios y demas
Escucho todo tipo de comentarios (le doy vola a los que se lo merecen) espero le sirva a alguien 📷
[BF1] December Patch Notes
Welcome to the Battlefield 1 December Update. We’re excited to share with you all the changes that we are bringing to the table, headlined by the new map Giant’s Shadow. We’re also bringing a ton of important balance changes and fixes, as well as an exciting new Custom Game setting with Standard Issue Rifles that we can’t wait to try out together with the community. Finally, we’re happy to announce that our new Spectator Mode is available in this update, and we are all really excited to see what the community will do with it.
So sit back, grab a hot beverage, and enjoy reading about all the changes in detail below or here. Changes include all platforms unless specifically noted. See you on the Battlefield!
- Alexander “Striterax” Hassoon
- Erik “TheHelgon” Ortman
- Alan ”Demize99” Kertz
- Steve “whitewalrus” Lin
- Randy “SonicFrequency” Stanton
- Introducing Giant’s Shadow
Available December 13, 2016 for pre-order and Premium Pass customers. Giant’s Shadow will drop for all Battlefield 1 players on December 20, 2016 as a free map pack. BATTLEFIELD 1 ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES, INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, AND (FOR CONSOLE PLAYERS) AN XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION PLUS ACCOUNT REQUIRED FOR GIANT’S SHADOW. Retail preorder customers will need to enter their code on the PlayStation®Store/Xbox Store/Origin Store to download the Giant’s Map content starting on December 13, 2016. Early access ends December 20, 2016.
- Spectator Mode
With great pleasure, we would like to introduce everyone to the new Spectator mode. In Spectator, players will be able to join a live BF1 match as an observer. From there, observers can switch between first-person and third-person camera views of all the players on the battlefield through our Player View mode, get an overhead bird’s eye view of the battlefield in Table Top mode, or fly a camera through the world using Free Cam mode. Our goal was to improve Spectator from previous versions of Battlefield. We gathered feedback from the community and focused much of our efforts on improving the usability and flow moving from player-to-player and switching between the different view modes (Table Top, Player View, and Free Cam). Another key design emphasis for us was to make Spectator a viable tool for the community to create content which includes a moveable third-person camera, depth of field, and camera filters.
- New Custom Game setting – Standard Issue Rifles
- Aim Assist
- Vehicle Deployment
This update includes some new additional logic to address the problem of spawning as a Tanker, Pilot, or Cavalry soldier without your mount. We have also made some fixes that should prevent the player from getting the incorrect kit when spawning into a vehicle, for example spawning as a Cavalry soldier when spawning into a Tank. In some extreme cases, the player may be blocked from spawning if a vehicle cannot be spawned. This can happen due to positioning of other soldiers and vehicles in the world, and should be rare. Previously the player would be spawned without the vehicle; in the new case, the spawn flow will be aborted and the player given a “spawn not available” message.
- Air Vehicles
Several adjustments have been made to the combat experience for Air Vehicles. We’ve removed an exploit that allowed instant killing of airplanes with the Ranken Darts; these are intended as ground attack weapons, not air to air weapons. Fighter airplanes now have slightly higher damage to their MGs overall and Bombers take more damage from MGs specifically. Rockets have also received a velocity boost to make their usage more consistent. Combined with some additional reductions in overheat, this should make Fighters more viable in the air to air role without having to resort to exploits or lucky rocket hits. We’ve also reduced the damage of rear gunners in airplanes, in order to prevent players from easily switching to the rear gun and killing pursuers. This tactic is, of course, still viable, but now is more difficult to perform, making it a skill move. The damage reduction should not be extreme enough to significantly decrease the intended teamplay benefit of having a full airplane.
- Line of Sight
We’ve added a “Head Glitching” style fix to vehicles that prevents players from shooting over objects that block the weapon’s line of sight. This is most noticeable in 3P, and is intended to fix players being able to fire their tank at targets while remaining entirely behind cover. It is our intent to provide a balanced 1P and 3P vehicle experience, and this fix goes a long way towards ensuring 3P does not become the dominant play style.
Detailed Vehicle Changes
- o TankGewehr now does increased damage, from 120-150 to 160-180. Change is on both the Landship and Tank Hunter. Damage against planes is virtually unchanged
- o Landship mortars have had their range increased slightly
- o The Mortar Pattern of the Landship now has 5 seats, adding two additional side LMG seats to the package
- o The Squad Support Pattern of the Landship now features a front firing 20mm cannon like the Light Tank Flanker Pattern, in stead of an LMG *o The Landship now takes the same damage as the Heavy Tank
- o Decreased amount of health restored by emergency repairs on the Heavy Tank from 30% to 20%
- o Increased the amount of health restored by track repairs on the Landship from 15% to 20%
- o Decreased amount of health restored by emergency repairs on the Landship from 30% to 25%
- o Decreased damage of Case shells against planes by 50%
- o Reduced stationary AA range from 400 m to 334 m
- o Fixed inconsistent damage of plane rockets against other planes
- o Reduced plane rocket impact damage from 120 to 100
- o Increased plane rocket initial speed and reduced time to live
- o Reduced Ranken Dart damage against planes
- o Made bombers take 20% more damage from bullets
- o Increased Dogfighter and Trench Fighter MG damage by 4% and slowed down the overheat
- o Increased Bomber Killer MG damage by 3%
- o Decreased Airship Killer MG damage by 18%
- o Decrease plane tail gunner damage by 23% (far) to 42% (close) and sped up damage drop-off slightly
- o Reduced boat torpedo range to approximately 400 m, matching the behemoth AA range
Shotgun balance has been addressed in this update, with the primary goal of evening out the advantages and disadvantages of each type of shotgun. We noticed that some shotguns were unintentionally strong at certain distances, most obvious with the Model 10-A Hunter and Factory, which could kill a full health target at long range (for a shotgun). Players were naturally preferring these shotguns over others. To prevent this, we reduced the range for the buckshot variants of the M97 Trench Gun, Model 10-A and Sawed Off Shotgun, reducing the maximum one-hit kill distance. To make the M97 Trench gun more attractive we added an extra pellet to all variants and slightly improved the damage drop-off for the Sweeper variant. The Backbored shotgun variants had their range improved, as previously you took too big of a hit for the improved recoil. We increased the accuracy of the 12g Automatic to allow users to make use of its high rate of fire more effectively. Tweaked crosshairs will make it easier to land your damage consistently for all shotguns.
Adjustments were made to have LMG performance much more consistent at close and medium range. We tweaked how much inaccuracy you get when you start firing an LMG while aimed. Previously, Optical configurations had a significant advantage over the rest unless a bipod was used. Now the accuracy of the second shot is the same for all variants of one LMG and just slightly above the level previously held by the Optical setups. Using a bipod will still give you a significant boost to your accuracy while firing. Additionally, we added a small bonus to horizontal recoil while aimed with Optical variants, improved reload timers to better match the animations, and made the Lewis Gun overheat slower.
- Detailed Weapon Changes
- o Reduced reload time for the Lewis MG from 3 to 2.85 s and 4.5 to 4.2 s for fast and slow reload to better match the animations
- o Slowed down Lewis MG overheat from 35 to 50 bullets
- o Increased Madsen MG fast reload from 2.45 to 2.65 s to better match the animations
- o Reduced tactical fast time for the BAR from 2.9 to 2.8 s to better match the animations
- o Increased MG15 reload time from 4.3 to 4.45 s to better match the animations
- o Corrected an error where LMGs and rifles zoomed in too fast when used with iron sights and 2.00x magnification
- o Increased the throwing velocity of the Light AT Grenade to the same value as used by the Frag Grenade
- o Improved accuracy and recoil of M1903 Experimental
- o Made revolvers and the Howdah Pistol recover faster from dispersion
- o Flares no longer set the player on fire immediately after firing them while looking down
- o Reduced the damage of mortar shells when hitting an object immediately after firing
- o Fixed Martini-Henry dealing too much damage to most body parts. It is now affected by a 0.9 multiplier to the lower torso and upper arms and a 0.75* multiplier to the legs and forearms, like the other rifles with sweet-spot mechanics
- o Martini-Henry now resupplies 5 bullets at a time
- o Reduced No.3 revolver reload time from 2.666 s to 2.3 s
- o Increased No.3 rate of fire from 150 rpm to 164 rpm
- o Reduced Repetierpistole M1912 aimed stationary dispersion from 0.4 to 0.3
- o Reduced Repetierpistole M1912 horizontal recoil from 0.8 to 0.5
- o Increased Hellriegel first shot recoil multiplier from 1.8 to 2.0
- o Increased Hellriegel horizontal recoil from 0.76 to 0.8
- o Reduced MP18 first shot recoil multiplier from 2.1 to 1.8
- o Improved shotgun crosshair size and scaling
- o Sawed-Off shotgun now resupplies 4 rounds at a time
- o Reduced 12g Automatic dispersion increase per shot from 0.3 to 0.15
- o Fix for dispersion of Model 10-A Hunter decreasing too quickly
- o Fix for dispersion of Model 10-A Factory decreasing too slowly
- o Moved up damage drop-off from M97 Trench Gun Hunter, Model 10-A Factory and Hunter by 1
- o Reduced 12g Automatic post reload delay from 0.5 to 0.3
- o Improved hip fire of M1903 Experimental
- o Changed SMGs and LMGs to use damage curves
- o Huot, Lewis, M1909 and BAR minimum damage increased from 21 to 23
- o LMG damage drop-off happens at farther distances
- o Reduced effect of suppression on LMG vertical recoil
- o Changed LMG base ADS dispersion increase per shot from -0.12 to -0.085 so they are slightly more accurate on the first shots
- o Reduced Lewis horizontal recoil from 0.36 to 0.34
- o Reduced Huot horizontal recoil from 0.32 to 0.16
- o Reduced M1909 horizontal recoil from 0.3 to 0.24
- o Changed post reload delays on Gewehr 98 from 0.4 to 0.8 to better match animations
- o Changed post reload delays on SMLE from 0.8 to 0.6333 to better match animations
- o Changed post reload delays on M1903 from 0.8 to 0.7 to better match animations
We’ve reduced some of the inaccuracy added by the last update. Mortars will be more accurate when placed, and slightly more accurate during sustained fire. The damage amounts remain unchanged. We felt that it had become too difficult to hit even large targets like tanks, and the inaccuracy in combination with the damage adjustments to the airburst mortar reduced mortar effectiveness more than intended. In addition, in Hardcore players will now get the Large Map for aiming indirect fire weapons. Spotted players will not show on the map unless Minimap Spotting is enabled in Custom Games.
- Ammo & Medical Crates
Medic and Support players should find it much more reliable and useful to deploy their Large Ammo and Medical crates. We’ve added additional healing and resupply power to those crates, so they serve more teammates before being depleted and being destroyed. Additionally, we’ve added a feature that will deploy the crates at the player’s feet if the space immediately in front is blocked by an object or slope. This should drastically reduce, but not entirely eliminate, the situation where a crate fails to deploy. It is still possible for the player to occupy a space where the crate cannot be deployed, for example a very tight corner or a steep slope.
- Explosive Icons
Thanks to the Community for their feedback on Hardcore mode, we’ve introduced some additional changes in this Custom Game. A large map is now available, as in the base game. In Hardcore the map is will not show the position of objectives, players, etc. We intend for players in Hardcore to only have UI interfaces for things a real soldier could reliably know, for example: how many grenades he has left, but not how many bullets are left in his magazine. For this reason, we have decided to continue down the path without having kill confirmations or a kill log in Hardcore. However, we have added Team Kill confirmations as a nod to the need of accessibility and player learning. In BF1 we changed Hardcore from the reduced health of BF4 to increased bullet damage, in order to retain balanced explosion damage. In this update we’ve adjusted the damage amount in Hardcore from 200% to 125% damage. While on paper this looks like a huge change, 125% damage will still create far more lethal up close damage, for all kits, but will prevent bolt action rifles from being one hit kill at all ranges vs all body types. Other weapons will retain their intended ranges, while still being far more lethal than the base game. These changes help us steer Hardcore down the path of feeling like a faster, meaner, more realistic base game
- Stability & Performance
Stability and performance is always critical to us, and in this patch we’ve done a number of improvements to ensure a solid gameplay experience. Below are some of the major changes.
- o Fixed an issue that caused a hang when pressing J/K/L on console keyboard
- o Added a new Framerate Limiter option that limits the maximum framerate the game will run at to a specific amount. Limiting your framerate to a lower number can help improve performance if you are experiencing high CPU usage
- o CPU optimization to improve high framerate operation on high end video cards where there is no VRAM pressure
- o Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash when loading levels
- o Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash when dying in a vehicle
- o Fixed a server crash related to trip wires
- o Fixed an issue where outdated game clients could still connect to EA servers without receiving an error
- o PC: Forced v-sync to on during loading movies on PC to prevent screen tearing and stutters
- o PC: Fixed some issues that could lead to GPU hang on DX11
- o PC: Fixed ghosting issues
- o PC: Borderless full screen now works as intended
- o PC: Fixed an issue with full screen causing other windows to be resized and/or moved around
- o Xbox One: Fixed a rare VOIP related crash
- o Console: Tweaked dynamic resolution min cap scaling to improve GPU performance over loss of resolution
- o Monte Grappa, Suez, Ballroom Blitz & Argonne Forest - Made tweaks to certain areas of the map where attackers had a very difficult time capturing specific sectors
- o Fixed an issue where players could get team kills when killing an enemy who has joined on a friend in your team
- o Netcode improvements to apply pose changes faster. Before it was only applied when standing and going from stand to crouch. Now it is applied for all pose transitions and while walking as well
- o Wrecked Airship parts left behind by a destroyed airship should no longer occasionally kill soldiers
- o Fixed rubber banding issues and non-smooth movement of airplanes in MP
- o Slightly adjusted the matchmaking ruleset for Operations to reduce the chance of entering an Operation that is about to end
- o Re-worked how the behemoth enters the map in Operations game mode. The Behemoth will no longer appear if a team is in a significant lead. This affects both attackers and defenders in Operations
- o Defenders will no longer get a behemoth on a new level if attackers are on their last battalion
- o Reduced attacker behemoths to prevent them from getting one on each retry on second and third maps
- o Increased score difference between teams needed for behemoth to appear
- o Fixed camera jitter during deploy transition to airborne vehicles
- o Binoculars in Single Player are now working if click-to-zoom option is selected. In multiplayer if click-to-zoom is selected, the zoom clicks are not lost anymore if happening during weapon switch or reload transitions
- o Added kick of player if spawning with restricted weapons to prevent usage of weapons not allowed in Custom Games
- o Split the click/hold-to-zoom weapon option into separate ones for vehicles and soldiers
- o Fixed an issue where the player was not being awarded score for capturing a conquest point after exiting and reentering the capture area
- o Reduced mortar dispersion increase per shot from 3 to 2.75
- o Prevented the possibility to spawn with the wrong class when switching class at the time of deploy
- o Fixed an issue where grenades didn't rotate correctly or at all when thrown from the player
- o Fixed an issue with camera transitions when dying
- o Fixed an issue with horse twitching from explosives
- o Fixed an issue where trying to place a limpet charge on a door resulted in a crooked, floating charge instead
- o Fixed an issue where prone aiming constraints were not properly applied after respawn
- o Fixed an issue where players sometimes became invisible when exiting certain vehicles
- o Fixed an issue where soldiers would get stuck on top of vehicles
- o Fixed an issue where captured flags could be stretched by shooting them with shell projectiles
- o Fixed 3p stuttering of Behemoth when viewed from the ground
- o Fixed an issue with the placed collision on the tunnel ceiling on Monte Grappa
- o Fixed an issue where the rifle on cavalry would appear with the sabre animation
- o Fixed an issue where destroying turrets on behemoths with explosives would sometimes disable the wrong turrets
- o Fixed an issue which caused part destruction on airships to not work as intended
- o Fixed an issue where Elite Classes in vehicles or stationary turrets took the same amount of damage as normal soldiers
- o For players using the click-to-zoom option, sprint is now properly interrupted on zoom and re-engaged on un-zoom
- o Fortress turret wrecks now stay forever, or until a new turret respawns to prevent issues with vehicle and soldier collision
- o Minor adjustments to Ballroom Blitz battlement gate damage behavior
- o Destruction tuning to avoid floating lamps
- o Adjusted Sinai desert rock bridge debris damage and health for consistency
- o Fixed object on Ballroom Blitz that improperly caused collision damage to tanks
- o Fixed strange looking enter animation on QF1 AA Stationary Weapon
- o Added more spawn variations to the C flag in Conquest on Empire's Edge
- o Soldiers can no longer enter the tower on Ballroom Blitz after it has been destroyed
- o Grenade throws will no longer be canceled by pressing Zoom while holding the grenade button. Instead they can be canceled with Reload
- o Fixed flare projectiles penetrating aircraft
- o Flare projectile now breaks glass
- o Soldiers can no longer switch to rifle grenades when they are out of ammo. The C96 Carbine now automatically switches to secondary when out of ammo
- o Fixed the beam reticle for the Cei-Rigotti showing the cross reticle instead
- o Corrected occlusion and collision issues on Ballroom Blitz
- o Resized the Ring Reticle for improved shooting experience
- o The mortar can no longer be deployed on bushes
- o Fixed an issue where sometimes matchmaking from recommendation did not show the loading screen
- o Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be taken to an earlier check point when rebooting the console while playing the campaign8
- o Improved overall UI performance and stability
- o Fixed an issue of Medics not seeing 3D revive/minimap death icons of team mates who died behind them until they look at the body
- o Hardcore now shows team kills in the score log
- o Made it simpler to report offensive emblems by adding reporting functionality in the EoR scoreboard
- o Improved latency in End of Round when scrolling through the scoreboard
- o Fixed an issue where vehicle crosshairs would disappear in Hardcore when using the Armored Train or Dreadnaught
- o Gadgets now take priority if pressing dpad up and dpad left or right at the same time
- o Fixed an issue with the Operation Outcome screen that caused it to display the wrong information about the result of the Operation
- o Crosshair visibility can now be adjusted in the gameplay options
- o Fixed an exploit where a player could steal Squad Leader status from an active squad leader
- o Fixed an issue with the number of service stars always showing as zero in the customize screen
- o a gas mask in stationary weapons and other vehicle seats where it was previously hardcoded
- o Fixed an issue where customization submenus would automatically close while selecting equipment
- o Fixed an issue with the current soldier not displaying in the squad screen in Team Deathmatch
- o Squads with players in a party now stay unlocked if there are only two players in the party
- o Prevent squads having too many players when running map rotations with mixed game modes
- o Joystick now works without setting the controller layout to Custom
- o Fixed an issue causing delays in game chat
- o Fixed an issue where hints would get stuck on the screen
- o Skins unlocked from Battlepacks now properly indicate they are for all patterns of a specific weapon
- o Fixed an issue where friendly mortars would sometimes appear as deploy points
- o Player can now select squad spawn points with the dpad
- o Fixed an issue where a tech hang was caused by joining an Operation's session while in progressive installation
- o Fixed an issue where no error messages were displayed when accepting a Multiplayer invite during progressive installation while playing
- o Fixed an issue where joining a multiplayer game invite resulted in a black background
- o Fixed an issue where no queue information was provided after accepting an invite to a full server, while on another server with the option menu open
- o Fixed an issue where the round bonus score bar in EoR personal tab was counting up and then disappearing
- o Fixed an issue where spamming the options button in EoR lead to a technical hang in the next round
- o Fixed an issue with Model 10-A Slug that was tracked as Artillery kills in the EOR screen
- o Fixed an issue where the EoR countdown stopped when quickly navigating through tabs
- o Fixed an issue where a tech-hang was caused after selecting the shovel and bayonet in Weapons and gadgets
- o PC: Added server info in the "..." menu
- o PC: Pressing "ESC" while in customize now properly takes you back to the deploy screen
- o PC: Exposed Gas Mask key bind in vehicle section. This allows you to rebind the button to put on
- o PS4: Fixed an issue where User Created Media Restricted users were able to see server names created by other users
- o Xbox One: Fixed an issue where the LB/RB buttons had no functionality in the news menu
- o Fixed so that master and music volume fades nicely to the saved settings when starting the game
- o Fixed an issue with in-world sound heard briefly when going into the Deploy Screen
Edit2 Citing original post