The 100 best PS3 games of all time
On October 18, 2020, CBS renewed the series for a 13-episode second season, which premiered on June 25, 2020. James May Thursday 4th April 2020, 'Oblivion' UK film premiere (6 Pictures). Game Guides, Walkthroughs, Strategy Guides, Maps, Cheats. The PS3 version of the game comes with this patch already installed. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. I found that this patch would not install correctly on my Oblivion Beta patched version. Oblivion 1.2 patch uk chart.
DriveThruRPG.com - The Largest RPG Download Store
UK Funky 170; Juke / Footwork 161; Melbourne Bounce 150; Downtempo 115; Bassline 114; Bounce 105; Jungle 104; Vocal 100; Liquid 98; Electro 91; Full-On 63; Pop 60; Loops 53; Hardstyle 52; Grime 52; Halftime 45; Ambient 38; G-House 37; Progressive 37; Deep 31; EBM 20; Midtempo 20; Funk / Soul 18; Jump Up 15; Broken 15; Dancehall 14; Dub 14; Driving 14; Speed House 14; Tropical House 12; Uptempo. Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, the Skyrim Special Edition includes the game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, and more. The most recent game in the annual Call of Duty series takes us back to the early 80s during the height of the Cold War. GameFAQs - Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! The Escapist is an outlet dedicated to providing our readers and viewers with smart coverage of video games, movies, tv shows and everything geek culture. Control ferocious dragons and fly, burn and eat your way through a medieval world packed with legends, monsters and deliciously unsuspecting prey!
|1||PS2 Cheats - Kingdom Hearts Wiki Guide||84%|
|2||Oblivion (Film, Post-Apocalyptic): Reviews, Ratings, Cast||71%|
|3||GOG.COM SUPPORT CENTER||86%|
|4||Awesome Game Creation: No Programming Required||95%|
|5||PC Game Reviews, News, Mods & Videos||22%|
|6||Office Oblivion Black Leather - High Heels||84%|
|7||Jurassic World Evolution Nexus - Mods and community||29%|
|8||Best PC games 2020: What to play right now||87%|
|9||Browsing PlayStation 4 Games - Page 1||18%|
|10||Better Oblivion Community Center (album)||53%|
Cracked official Blu-Ray Chart Top 100
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Nuketown Easter egg revealed before the map is even out. The Sinclair Method: So how does it Work? PayPal to allow cryptocurrency buying, selling and recommended site. A Complete List of Music Symbols With Their Meaning. Our Most Popular charts use data from the search behavior of IMDb's more than 250 million monthly unique visitors to rank the hottest, most buzzed about movies and TV shows. Official UK game-sales chart https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=590. ACT - Canberra NSW - Sydney NSW - Regional NSW - Broken Hill.
Music + Album reviews
There may be restrictions on the use of the music, and that is detailed in the licence page. Times (UK) Top Critic "Birds of Prey" wants to fly high, powered by its own wild child, rule-breaking spirit.
- Living in Oblivion: The 80's Greatest Hits - Volume 2 by
- Free sheet music FLUTE - Download PDF, MP3 & MIDI
- Playstation Vita Hacking News/Overview/FAQ
- Office Oblivion Nude Leather - High Heels
- Home - Sound of London
- PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Marketplace
- Buy Grand Theft Auto IV - Microsoft Store en-GB
- Alton Towers Theme Park - 2020 All You Need to Know Before
- STERLING - Trucks, Tractor & Forklift PDF Manual
- Jamie T at number one on UK Record Store Chart
Patch dawes Cycles – Discover Your World
Genres: Jazz-Rock, Progressive Rock. Alton Towers is one of my favourite theme parks in the UK. It has many rides such as the iconic Smiler, Galactica, Oblivion, and plenty of others. Apr 23, 2020 - Explore Patrick Edvard's board "All or Nothing" on Pinterest. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v Patch; The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion UK v Patch; The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Final UK v Patch; The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion BTmod v; The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Walkthrough v; Oblivion Natural Environments Mod v. UK Hardcore/Nu Rave GENRES All Genres Balearic/Downtempo Bass Breakbeat Disco/Nu-Disco DJ Tools Drum And Bass Dubstep Deep Dubstep Dirty Dubstep/Trap/Grime Electro Euro Dance/Pop Dance Footwork/Juke. The second full-length solo release for the singer-songwriter features contributions from Julien Baker, Lucy Dacus, Christian Lee Hutson, Jim Keltner, Warpint's Jenny Lee Lindberg, Blake Mills, Conor Oberst, Bright Eyes' Nathaniel Walcott, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Nick Zinner. For The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the PC, FAQ/Walkthrough by PapaGamer.
Here's a play (GME Shitpost)
If you really want to put the hurt on the MMs and HFs you gotta protect yourself. If you think GME is a meme stock gtfo of this post.
The big boys have an insane amount of short interest and an insane amount of capital and will bend the SP whatever way they want since it's a small cap. Literally half a 1MM of buying will light this thing up $2 a share. If you're retail you need to protect yourself.
(Btw the reason they can't bend it back to $4 is because they're running out of shares to short)
If the stock price goes down to where it was before September they all cover no problem WSB loses no squeeze boo hoo your wife's boyfriend moves in for a month. So it begs the question, how do I keep my tendies when the big boys keep selling? Retail paper hands are gonna fuck on this SP every time there's 300k shares sold short every open.
If you look at the charts, occasionally there are days where the shorts buy back en masse. A huge volume spike with a correlating SP upswing of 15+%. On these days lots of people sell off and shares free up. Now how do you add more pain....
If you've been paying attention the squeeze can only happen if enough SHARES are locked up. You can thank Burry and the HF Boyz for the tiny float available, but the retail player needs to tie up SHARES.
"But I need my tendies, when I see 15+% green I sell!"
Good point, buy low sell high. But maybe you can do better.
The amount of downward force coming from the hedgies shorting is unreal. They will always depress the price to reduce their borrowing fees and eventually buy back the shares. This is a blessing.
And here's why:
You can buy OTM puts on days that see 15%+ gains
By insuring your shares stay valuable after the spike, you pay a premium up front to be protected when the big Boyz start shorting again. With the put in place it doesn't matter that the stock is shorted to oblivion because you have locked in your gainz.
"But what if they don't short more?"
Good question retard. The answer is they will pay interest on a higher stock principle. High stock = more bleed.
If you have puts that are 2 weeks out EXP you can wait for the SP to get manhandled back to $10 and exercise. Lock in the gainz from the put and reset your position at a lower cost basis. Now you got your tendies and you still have the same amount of shares. Rinse and repeat until BofA lets you fuck their wife.
This can literally go tits up IF GME goes bankrupt. Now if you can read any kind of financial statement and have any faith in Cohen Burry etc you'll realize it's tough for most businesses with $4 cash/share to hit Ch. 11. But as long as they have shares on the market, this might work.
This is purely a thought experiment and I am not a financial advisor. Do whatever you want with your life man.
Positions: GME 550 shares, 5 $12P 10/30 (wish I thought of this when it was at $15), 10 $15/16 10/30 CDS, 20 $15C 10/30, 2 $13C 11/20, 12 $15C 11/20 and adding shares.
DAY 6 of protesting for a fairer monetization model
- 2 years 100 people (if anything I think the average might be higher both in people and time) => 1 game $60
- 2 years 70 people (size of Team 5) => 6 standard-legal expansions
- Bundle $80 * 6
- "mini expansion" 26% of $ 80 => $20
- => 0.7 game (This is ~ the percentage of cards you will get while ignoring rarities and things like battlepass xp, cosmetics, and pre-order time-frames. This doesn't include the Classic Set.) $600
The paywall is the main reason why players quit or commit to drudgerous grinding (which shouldn't happen in a videogame because that creates addiction, and because your time is wasted if you're not truely having fun). For more data on the monetization issue of Hearthstone please visit this post.
Did you want cosmetic upgrades for your cards too? That'll only be about a year's worth of rent.
Outright removal of the battlepassBattlepasses are manipulative practices which weedled their way into our games and we've been complacent about them because they seemed like good deals relative to how much we were price-gouged by microtransactions before. They exist only to harbor addiction by keeping you tied to a commitment, lock content with an arbitrary limited-time-frame which players grind at the end of the season to not miss, and you may potentially not grind enough xp to earn the skins of your Tavern Pass. In addition, Blizzard will certainly use the bonus-xp events to control when you play in a way they couldn't before. Finally, you should only be coming back to a game for fun, and not to be industrious in a fictional space. Battlepasses HAVE NO PLACE in Hearthstone!
Ben Lee's stimulus packageForget about the rewards track changes that essentially gives players +10.5 packs this season (plus extra selection on which slot machine you gamble on). That's 1-2 non-duplicate epics, 3 non-duplicate rares, 3 non-duplicate commons, and 300 dust for most players. I know this is precious when you're accustomed to in-game poverty, but it's not worth what we're protesting for by a long-shot. Like the American Federal Government, they're ignoring the systematic issues they created and snuffing out opposition with a pathetic stimulus. They may as well have said "let them eat funnelcakes". And if they make another PR move that offers us more packs, no matter how many that may be, ignore that too.
#NoMoreWhaleGamesOnce 90% of people on this subreddit collectively agree to the demand-list, I'm calling for the beginning of our official Twitter, YouTube, and app-store protest. This means that we'll all reply to the latest tweets on some specific accounts and comment on the latest YouTube videos of some channels once a day until the end of the overall Hearthstone protest on this subreddit. I'll anounce the go-signal on a daily post after we agree. Please don't begin without this coordination since we wouldn't be taken as seriously without it.
On these platforms, I invite you to post this preprepared message (except for in reply to the tweet about Veteran's Day):
We demand a fair monetization model from Blizzard! [Reddit link of that DAY X Post] #NoMoreWhaleGames
The Twitter accounts are:
- CEO of Activision Blizzard
- Competitive Hearthstone
- Youtuber who thrives on making content about this (I'll delete this link after he uploads a video)
The YouTube accounts are:
For those of you who haven't already, I invite you to post a bad review or 1-star rating on the Google Play Store or App Store. This matters to Blizzard because games with a lower rating have a harder time climbing the top charts. We've already reduced Hearthstone on the Google Play Store to 3.9 and 3.6 on the App Store, with a substantial drop last week.
Finally, once we agree on our demands, there will be no negotiations with Winnie Mussolini and we will not tolerate compromises. So we must choose them wisely.
The NoMoreWhaleGames demand-list for Hearthstone
- The shop in Hearthstone is revamped according to the following changes in the obvious nessesary ways (IE: No more $69.99 for 60 Classic Packs).
- For every hero, there is a $3.99 purchase called a "Class Bundle" which provides playsets of all the cards of that hero in a given expansion set, including wild. As well as class-cards, those bundles will provide specific neutral cards of that set such that one could have every* card if they bought all the bundles. The exception is neutral legendaries because there have only been 3-5 of them since Ungoro.
- For every set, there is a $39.90 bundle that encompasses every Class Bundle of that set. This is the new Mega Bundle. The price of this bundle is decreased according to the Class Bundles already purchased. It includes one golden pack of that set and the neutral legendaries as bonuses.
- Class Bundles, Mega Bundles, and adventures that aren't standard-legal are discounted by 25%.
- Each of these bundles can only be purchased once per account.
- Each of these bundles can be purchased regardless of how many cards a player already has.
- There remains the option of buying packs (this is indeed called "NoMoreWhaleGames", but purchasing packs under this environment would be unessesary for the normal player in every respect, and some may want to show their support expensively by going for all-golden collections/decks or just enjoy opening packs).
- The price of standalone packs is $0.99 for 1 pack up to $29.99 for 60 packs.
- There is no Class Bundle or Mega Bundle for the Classic Set. Instead, the Welcome Bundle contains 60 Classic Packs (because 10 Classic Packs is too slow of a start) and 1 Classic Legendary. It costs $16.99 (it was only $5 before to hook players with sunk-cost fallacy).
- Seasonal Battlegrounds Perks can be bought with gold.
- You get 10 gold per win instead of for every 3 wins.
- Achievements give 10% of their achievement-point worth as gold when achieved.
- Rewards for tiers 7-12 of Arena are increased by a pack. Rewards for tiers 8-11 are increased by ~20% more gold. Rewards for tier 12 is increased by ~100% more gold. The same is true for Duels because that has the same rewards as Arena.
- Golden epics cost 800 dust to craft, golden rares cost 400, and golden commons cost 200. Golden legendaries stay at 3200.
- You can complete quests in all modes (except when restricting the mode is integral to the quest, for example: "Win 2 games of Duels").
- Removal of the Tavern Pass and rewards track in favour of the old quests system (Weekly quests should be removed because they hold people to a arbitrary commitment, same as the Tavern Pass; you are not an employee within Hearthstone, it is not your duty to earn gold.).
- Reemburse players who bought the Tavern Pass by giving them the premium skins without them having to work for it, and some gold.
- Reemburse the players' Madness at the Darkmoon Faerie pre-orders (in in-game items) as though this new monetization model had been in effect during the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire pre-order period.
This creates a future with 3 types of paying players:
- The broke/budget player who buys into standard for ~$30.96 for his favourite 2 classes and spends ~$15.98 each expansion.
- The average paying player who buys into standard with 1-2 Mega-Bundles and buys the Mega-Bundle + maybe a few cosmetics each expansion.
- The most hardcore player who seeks to collect a whole wild collection and maybe golden decks/sets and all the skins.
There's always room for anotherThis shall not only be the end of Blizzard's whale-hunting practices in Hearthstone but, in time, the end of whale-hunting across the industry. Other gaming communities will talk about how the Hearthstone community retaliated against its predatory publisher, and will follow suit with their own revolt. In order to make this sweep possible, we must prove that we can do it once to a massive publisher. One success would warrant reputation and support from doubtful gamers who would rally with us in fiery indignation if they believed it wasn't impossible to end whale-hunting by protesting. I invite you to do this for their sake as well and to contribute to their protests when the sweep begins.
End of turnIt's an insult that Blizzard and Ben Lee remained silent after more than 10 000 of us already protested on Reddit. If it weren't for the Tavern Pass which sparked a pent-up outrage and all the daily posts expressing our discontent, Hearthstone would surely remain a fundamentally broken game. However, this is different than the protests of 1-3 years ago because we have momentum from the backlash of the new reward system. And we're taking heed to issues within Hearthstone instead of foreign politics.
Please upvote this, vote on comments, and comment on this to trigger Reddit's algorithm to get it to the top of hot, but not just these DAY X posts. If more posts reach thousands of upvotes and new ones shift into hot, it creates liveliness and prevents interest from dieing out. In order to ensure this succeeds, we must collectively accelerate it into an even bigger riot than before!
Let's use the momentum of this past week as a slingshot to get the PR response we deserve. And when we do, may we proudly spam into the circlejerk subreddit... "P2p BTW".