Best Apex Legends Hack Download
Daniela 954-648-5965) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $4, 300. INDEX: ===== Quickstart. On Mac, keypress events give you an completely different set of codes. Color specification - MATLAB ColorSpec (Color Specification). Port Prisma Intro Gameplay!
Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 Ultimate Crack Activation Key
Free Games – Full Version PC Game Downloads – Toomky Games go now. The Facebook App Center is a place to play games and discover great apps on Facebook. Play fashion dress-up games, puzzle games, adventure games and more! Cracked by Codex, Cpy or Skidrow & download for free. Color key 1 0 deutsch games. This is a type of lighting that will actuate based on an individual key press. Solution 2 Reinstall MacroGamer in a different location instead of the default, "/Program FIles (x86)/MacroGamer".
- Play Mahjong Games Online for Free
- Animation Career Review: Annual College Rankings for
- Amazon.com: Hack - The Laptop That Teaches Kids to Code
- Davinci Resolve 16 Crack + Activation Key Latest Version
- 100% Free Games Download - Full PC Games for Free
- Apex Legends hack aimbot esp [UPDATED 10/11/2020]
- Kongregate: Play free games online
- German games, lessons + tests to learn German free online
EditPlus 4.2 Serial Key Patch & License Key Free Download
Memory style matching games are easy to make and fun to use. Play Color Keys Flash game @[HOST] you like Color Keys Flash game then you might want to try out these games: Gum Drop Hop 2 Flash game, Nomo and Magical Forest Flash game, You must be logged in to vote. Download only unlimited full version fun games online and play offline on your Windows 7/10/8 desktop or laptop computer. We regularly update and add new apps. Buy private hacks and cheats for games. You must match the number or color of the card on the middle, leaving one on top of it. If you can't match it, you pick one card. A fantastic game with beautiful combination of strategy and management.
- Mini Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual
- CopyTrans Activation Code Keygen Crack Free Download Full
- Xbox One - Hacking & Homebrew
- Play online Puzzle Games for Free
- Steam Community: : Rocket League
- MAGIX Video Pro X11 v220.127.116.11 Crack Serial Number Download
- New releases - Android Apps on Google Play
Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 (N5000, SSD, FHD) Laptop Review
I Need an Activation Code please.-GTarcade Forum. In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme–color. World of Warcraft, where cooldown management is key. You've stolen the cursed idol from the temple, and now you have to run for your life to escape the Evil Demon Monkeys nipping at your heels. Key can then be copied or saved into a text file for later use. It is a series of 7 renowned creative MacOS and Windows plugins for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Lightroom, providing filters, rendering and photography retouching tools to create stunning images. One Note color change hotkey - Microsoft Community https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=55.
|1||Nik Collection 3.3.0 by DxO Free Download||36%|
|2||ASUS GPU Tweak II User Manual||87%|
|3||Free online games - Play for free at A10.com||68%|
|4||Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST||28%|
|5||Necromancy Game - Play online at Y8.com||45%|
|6||Sea of Thieves Hack (SoT)||76%|
|7||Online games for free||72%|
|8||Serial Keys Unlock The World||47%|
Other advancements on the arcade side include audio circuitry emulation for 280-ZZZAP, and protection microcontroller emulation for Kick and Run and Captain Silver.
The GRiD Compass series were possibly the first rugged computers in the clamshell form factor, possibly best known for their use on NASA space shuttle missions in the 1980s. The initial model, the Compass 1101, is now usable in MAME. There are lots of improvements to the Tandy Color Computer drivers in this release, with better cartridge support being a theme. Acorn BBC series drivers now support Solidisk file system ROMs. Writing to IMD floppy images (popular for CP/M computers) is now supported, and a critical bug affecting writes to HFE disk images has been fixed. Software list additions include a collection of CDs for the SGI MIPS workstations.
There are several updates to Apple II emulation this month, including support for several accelerators, a new IWM floppy controller core, and support for using two memory cards simultaneously on the CFFA2. As usual, we’ve added the latest original software dumps and clean cracks to the software lists, including lots of educational titles.
Finally, the memory system has been optimised, yielding performance improvements in all emulated systems, you no longer need to avoid non-ASCII characters in paths when using the chdman tool, and jedutil supports more devices.
There were too many HyperScan RFID cards added to the software list to itemise them all here. You can read about all the updates in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 00434: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus: Reverse scrolling background moves too slowly. (sasuke)
- 00480: [Graphics] (galaga.cpp) bosco and clones: Background is not erased correctly during title sequence. (hap)
- 00783: [Misc.] (nycaptor.cpp) nycaptor: High score initials entry times out too quickly. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 01731: [Graphics] (atarifb.cpp) atarifb, atarifb1, atarifb4, abaseb, abaseb2: LEDs are connected incorrectly. (hap)
- 05148: [Misc.] (ht68k.cpp) ht68k: System hangs when attempting to boot from floppy. (AJR)
- 05766: [Documentation] (armedf.cpp) armedf, armedff: Correct title is Armed F, not Armed Formation. (J.J.Boy)
- 06456: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) mj4simai: Missing pan/zoom effects on scene transitions. (David Haywood)
- 06559: [Gameplay] (apple2gs.cpp) All sets in apple2gs.cpp: System 6.0.x freezes on boot. (Peter Ferrie)
- 06833: [Misc.] (einstein.cpp) All einstein.cpp sets: Buffer overrun on DSK image file with more sides than drive heads. (MetalliC)
- 06898: [Documentation] (8080bw.cpp) spclaser and clones: Space Laser and Intruder appear to be hacks of Space War. (GoldS_TCRF)
- 07171: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) genesis [babyboom]: Release year is incorrect. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07198: [Documentation] (slapfght.cpp) tigerh and clones: Title should be hyphenated. (AntoPISA)
- 07269: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) penbros and clones: Incorrect scene transition effects. (David Haywood)
- 07369: [Graphics] (namconb1.cpp) machbrkr: Character sprite animations display incorrectly. (cam900)
- 07536: [Graphics] Prescale option does not work properly with D3D renderer. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07551: [Crash/Freeze] (nes.cpp) nes [galivan]: Game freezes after selecting start or continue. (girosintornillos)
- 07591: [DIP/Input] (pacman.cpp) crush, maketrax: Coin counter increases continuously. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07620: [Gameplay] (tubep.cpp) tubep, tubepb: “GAME OVER” and stage clear screens are skipped. (hap)
- 07629: [Documentation] (ladybug.cpp) snapjack: Release year is incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07634: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: “Double Up” DIP switch settings are reversed. (joepublic)
- 07635: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) mtrain: Big/Small button functions are not labeled. (joepublic)
- 07640: [Graphics] (armedf.cpp) armedf and clones: Vertical blanking interval is incorrect, truncating screen vertically. (sasuke)
- 07648: [DIP/Input] (dkong.cpp) dkong3: DIP switch settings use different terminology to game manual. (xelnia)
- 07651: [Documentation] (warpwarp.cpp) sos: Title, manufacturer and release year do not match earliest advertisements. (jkburks)
- 07652: [Documentation] (m10.cpp) andromed: Title, manufacturer and release year are incorrect. (jkburks)
- 07653: [Documentation] (galaxian.cpp) galaxiani: Game appears to be officially licensed, not bootlegged. (jkburks)
- 07656: [Known Issues/To-Do's] (atarisy1.cpp) Two BIOS ROMs are bad dumps. (hap)
- 07657: [DIP/Input] (selz80.cpp) selz80, dagz80: Keyboard auto-repeats when it shouldn’t. (AJR)
- 07663: [Graphics] (gaplus.cpp) gaplus and clones: Star field drawing area is incorrect. (sasuke)
- 07664: [Crash/Freeze] (skylncr.cpp) All machines in skylncr.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure in tilemap code. (AJR)
- 07667: [Crash/Freeze] (pengo.cpp) schick: [debug] Assertion failure on palette initialisation. (David Haywood)
- 07668: [Crash/Freeze] (seattle.cpp) sfrush, sfrushrk and clones: [debug] Assertion failure on start. (AJR)
- 07671: [DIP/Input] (atarisy1.cpp) roadblst and clones: Steering does not automatically return to center. (Tafoid)
- 07673: [Sound] All: Recorded MNG and WAV files are out of sync. (hap)
- 07674: [Media Support] (bbc.cpp) bbcb: Solidisk DFS (8271) *CAT command returns Diskfault error. (Carl)
- 07675: [DIP/Input] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Analog steering control doesn’t work. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07676: [Sound] (gaelco2.cpp) wrally2, wrally2a: Audio channels do not match default screen positions. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07678: [DIP/Input] (btime.cpp) btime3: Bonus Life DIP switch settings are labeled incorrectly. (Tafoid)
- 07686: [Documentation] (sms.cpp) gamegear [shinobi2]: Title is abbreviated. (ArcadeShadow)
New working machines
- Black Hole (EFG Sanremo) [f205v, Ivan Vangelista]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Fidelity Electronics The Gambit (1989 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Game & Watch: Popeye (Panorama Screen) [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Grant Searle Simple 6502 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple 6809 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple CP/M Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Grant Searle Simple Z-80 Machine [Frank Palazzolo]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Junior (1982 version) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Micro Vs. System: Donkey Kong 3 [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M505 Arcade Neo Portable Spielkonsole (Family Sport 100-in-1) [TeamEurope]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium M521 Arcade Neo 2.0 (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Morrow Designs MDT 60 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers, AJR]
- Saitek Kasparov Simultano (ver. C) [hap, Achim]
- SciSys Chess Champion: Super System IV [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys Mini Chess [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Radica / Capcom / Sega Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition [Ghouls'n Ghosts] (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Genesis Collection Volume 2 (Radica, Arcade Legends) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Radica / Sega Super Sonic Gold (Radica Plug & Play) (USA) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- Speed Racer (Senario) [Sean Riddle, Kamaal Brown, David Haywood]
- Super Motor (prototype) [Mirko Buffoni, Roberto Fresca, Retromaniacs, Recreativas.org]
- TwinBee (Bubble System) [Raki, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
- Vs Power Plus 30-in-1 [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Zudu-go / 2udu-go [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous]
New working clones
- Air Duel (US location test, M82 hardware) [halowarrior40]
- Circus (bootleg) [f205v, caius]
- Cleopatra Fortune (Ver 2.1O 1996/09/05, bootleg) [Jorge Silva, White_Spot]
- Dirt Dash (Rev. DT1 Ver.A, Japan) [Guru]
- DonPachi (Japan, Satsuei version) [PEG]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) (set 2, older) [Sean Riddle]
- DTK Group PC-XT-Clones with DTK/ERSO-BIOS [rfka01]
- Fidelity Electronics Mini Sensory Chess Challenger (1981 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Gals Panic (Taiwan, EXPRO-02 PCB) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Golden Par Golf (Joystick, V1.0) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 32 Bit (v1.04) [Berger]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 2) [jordigahan, mariorq, ClawGrip]
- Hot Blocks - Tetrix II (set 3) [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Jackie Chan - The Kung-Fu Master (rev 4?) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Karate Dou (Arfyc bootleg) [Retromaniacs, ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org]
- Matra & Hachette Alice with MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Novag Super Expert (version A, set 3) [Berger]
- Pit Boss Superstar (9221-12-02, Minnesota version) [David Viens]
- Police Trainer (Rev 1.3B, Rev 0.3 PCB) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Prebillian (bootleg) [Kevin Eshbach]
- Raiden II (Spain) [Jorge Silva]
- Road Fighter (set 3, unencrypted) [Porchy]
- SciSys Superstar 36K [Berger, Achim]
- Shuffleshot (v1.35) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Shuffleshot (v1.38) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
- Street Fighter (Japan, bootleg) [f205v]
- Tandy Radio Shack MCX-128 [Tim Lindner]
- Trivia (Questions Series 12 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Questions Series 14 Alt Question Rom) [Brian Troha]
- Trivia (Version 1.03a Sex questions, Alt revision questions) [Brian Troha]
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (Brazil 970519) [Renan Eler, Roberto Louzada, Filipe Nascimento, CPS Raptor group, SHVB]
- Varth: Operation Thunderstorm (bootleg, set 2) [gmx, The Dumping Union]
- Video Pinball (4 ROMs version) [f205v]
Machines promoted to working
- Bingo Time [TeamEurope, Ivan Vangelista]
- Excalibur Electronics Ford Racing [David Haywood]
- GRiD Computers Compass 1101 [usernameak]
- Kick and Run (World) [dink, David Haywood]
- Ritam Master Monty [hap]
- Ritam Monty Plays Scrabble [hap]
- Tetris + Cherry Master (Corsica, v8.01, set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
Clones promoted to working
- Kick and Run (US) [dink, David Haywood]
- World Class Bowling Tournament (v1.30) [Phil Bennett, Aaron Giles, FactoryDavey, Bri Hefele, Joe Drilling, runwhiteboyrun, Christian “Ferris Bueller” Deitering, Justin Khan, ColdPie, Joe Boyd, Vitorio Miliano, JFlow @scrapbrain, Darkstar, Tom Summersell, Ryan Holtz, Brian Troha]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Crazy Balls [TTL] [f205v]
- Dardomania (v2.1) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Densha de GO 3! Tsukin-hen (V2.03J) [andynumbers, The Dumping Union]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Go Gamer Portable (Family Sport 220-in-1) [Sean Riddle, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- GNAT Computers GNAT System 10 [Don Maslin Archive, AJR]
- High Roller [malcor]
- Indra / Amper Consola EMT [ClawGrip]
- Jackpot (Ver 16.16L) [f205v]
- JoMoX XBase 09 Midi Controlled Analogue Drum Module [DBWBP]
- Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor [DBWBP]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man [Sean Riddle, Kitsune Sniper]
- Matthew Sarnoff Ultim809 [Robbbert]
- Micro-Term / Kurzweil Computer Products ERGO 201 (Special #9233) [Bitsavers]
- Novation BassStation Rack Analogue Synthesizer Module [DBWBP]
- Novation Drum Station [DBWBP]
- Novation Super Bass Station [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss GX-700 Guitar Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SE-70 Super Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland Boss SX-700 Studio Effects Processor [DBWBP]
- Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer [anonymous, DBWBP]
- Trebol [PinMAME]
- TV Learning Station (VTech, Germany) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- Yamaha DX11 Digital Programmable Algorithm Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Zenith Data Systems Z-22 Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Zone 3D [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Corona Data Systems, Inc. Corona PPC-21 [rfka01]
- FreeWay (V4.31) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 800 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900 Series [Ian Bradbury]
- G2 Systems MasterPieCe 900GX Series [Ian Bradbury]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2011 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2121 (international models with ROM DOS) [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2123 [rfka01]
- International Business Machines PS/1 2133 [rfka01]
- IQ Unlimited (Germany) [Alexandre]
- Jackpot (Ver 1.16L) [f205v]
- JUKO NEST 8088 and V20 [rfka01]
- Konglongwang - D-Kids VS Alpha Yaosai (China, Ver 2.501) (MDA-C0081) [tenyuhuang]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. A3.1A) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AA.72D, 14/11/05) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.2, 11/10/01) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. AB4.5A, 07/10/02) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Magic Bomb (Ver. L3.5S) [Cristiano-MDQ]
- Monotech NuXT [rfka01]
- Monotech NuXT v2 [rfka01]
- NCR Class 3302 Model 0110 [rfka01]
- The Raid (alternate set) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG 386SX System 40 (VGA) [rfka01]
- Schneider Rundfunkwerke AG Tower AT 201, 202, 220, 240 and 260 (286,EGA) [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Micro 8088 [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Sergey's XT [rfka01]
- Sergey Kiselev Xi processor board [rfka01]
- Shinobi (Datsu bootleg, set 3) [hammy]
- Star Wars (1.01) [PinMAME]
- Super Six Plus II English Mark Darts (Spanish) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 301 [Nigel Barnes, Centre for Computing History]
- Torch Computers Torch Model 725 [Nigel Barnes, Jules Richardson]
- Twilight Zone (L-5) [PinMAME]
New working software list additions
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Animal Watch: Tracks (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Whales (cleanly cracked), Animal Watch: Wolves (cleanly cracked), Deutsch: Aktuell 1 (Second Edition) (cleanly cracked), Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das (cleanly cracked), Dinosaur Construction Kit: Tyrannosaurus Rex (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (cleanly cracked), German Word Order (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Homonyms II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Jabbertalky (cleanly cracked), MECC-A757 Computer Generated Mathematics Materials Volume 1: Problem Solving (Version 1.3) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A816 Electronic Money (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MECC-A824 Classification (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Pronouns II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Rhymes and Riddles (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Sentence Combining (cleanly cracked), The Wizard of Id's WizMath (cleanly cracked), Verbs I (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked), Verbs II (Revision 2) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: Ace Detective, Algernon: An Introduction to Programming Logic, Amazing Arithmetricks (Version 1.0), Animal Hotel, Asteroids in Space, Backyard Birds (Version 1.0), Bag of Tricks (Version 2.1), Ballyhoo (Release 97 / 851218), Barron's SAT: 1st Edition, Barron's SAT: 2nd Edition, Behind The Wheel: Blue Level, Bluegrass Bluff (Version 1.0), Bounce!, California Games, Cavity Busters (Version 1.0), Championship Golf, Cleanwater Detectives (Version 1.0), Colossus Chess IV, CommuniKeys (Version 1.1), Conquering Decimals (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Decimals (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (+, -) (Version 1.0), Conquering Fractions (×, ÷) (Version 1.0), CryptoQuest (Version 1.0), Decimal Concepts (Version 1.0), The Demon's Forge, Deutsche Grammatik: der-die-das, Dr. Livingstone, I Presume? (Version 1.0), Dunjonquest: The Datestones of Ryn, Eerieville Library (Version 1.0), Electrifying Adventures (Version 1.0), Estimation Activities (Version 1.0), Estimation Strategies (Version 1.0), Estimation: Quick Solve I (Version 1.0), The Executive Secretary (Version 4.2), Exploring Chaos (Version 1.0), Exploring Gas Laws (Version 1.0), Exploring Sequences and Series (Version 1.0), Fish School (Version 1.0), Five-Star Forecast (Version 1.0), Fossil Hunter (Version 1.0), Fraction Munchers (Version 1.0), Fraction Practice Unlimited (Version 1.1), Fraktured Faebles, Garbage Gang, GFL Championship Football, GraFORTH, Grammar Gobble (Version 1.0), Grammar Madness (Version 1.0), Grammar Toy Shop (Version 1.0), History Makers (Version 1.0), The Incredible Laboratory, Invisible Bugs (Version 1.0), The Last Gladiator, The Legend of Blacksilver, The Living Cell (Version 1.0), Lunar Greenhouse (Version 1.0), Magical Myths, Matterhorn Screamer, Measure Works (Version 1.0), Micro-LADS 1: Plurals and Noun/Verb Agreement, Micro-LADS 2: Verb Forms, Micro-LADS 3: Prepositions, Micro-LADS 4: Pronouns, Micro-LADS 5: Negatives, Micro-LADS 6: Deictic Expressions, Passive, WH-questions, Micro-LADS 7: Prepositions II, Miner's Cave (Version 1.0), Money Works (Version 1.0), Moving Museum (Version 1.0), Murphy's Minerals (Version 1.0), Number Munchers (Version 1.3), Nutrition Nabber (Version 1.0), Odd One Out, Paper Plane Pilot (Version 1.0), Path Tactics (Version 1.0), The Personal Secretary (Version 1.1), Phonics Prime Time: Blends and Digraphs (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Final Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Initial Consonants (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels I (Version 1.0), Phonics Prime Time: Vowels II (Version 1.0), Picture Chompers (Version 1.0), Picture a Story (Version 1.0), Pizza To Go (Version 1.0), Poker Parat, Problem Solving with Nim (Version 1.0), Rocket Factory (Version 1.0), Science Toolkit Plus (Version 2.0), The Seven Cities of Gold, Snooper Troops and the case of The Granite Point Ghost, Stoichiometry, Sun and Seasons (Version 1.0), Take a Chance! (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines I (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines II (Version 1.0), Those Amazing Reading Machines III (Version 1.0), Time Navigator Around The World (Version 1.0), To Preserve, Protect and Defend (Version 1.0), Treasures for Sale (Version 1.0), Tycoon (Version 2.1), A View To A Kill, Weeds to Trees (Version 1.0), Wild West Math Level 5, Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood (Sunburst Communications release), Wonderland Puzzles (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Compound It! (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Contraction Action (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Prefix Power (Version 1.0), Words at Work: Suffix Sense (Version 1.0), World Games, Writer Rabbit (Version 1.3) [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_flop_z80: Z80 Winchester Utilities [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc_hdd: Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.03, Master 128 ADFS Hard Drive Image V1.05, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.06e, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.31 (Retro Software), Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image B1.42, Model B ADFS Hard Drive Image T1.07 [RetroClinic]
- bbc_rom: 512 FastBoot 1.00, 65C02 Assembler 1.60, AJS Fortran, Acorn DFS 2.45 Rev 1191, Advanced Disc Toolkit 1.71, Amcom E-Net 5.18, AMPLE Nucleus (patched), AMPLE Nucleus ID 108801, AMPLE Nucleus ID 57315, AMPLE Nucleus ID 73863, AMPLE Nucleus ID 80327, AMTOR MkII 3.05, The Artist 1.00, BeeBASE-1 1.02, Bitstik Service ROM 0.51, Chameleon ROM 1.0, Colour Dump Rom, Commstar 9003, CPFS+ 1.20, CTS Palette 1.10, Hierarchical DFS 1.05, HKR Utilities 1.00, HKR Utilities 1.10, HKR Utilities 1.20, HKR Utilities 1.30, Instat B00741, Master ROM 1.05, MasterPieCe 1.10, MasterPieCe 800 Manager 2.40, MasterPieCe 900GX Manager 1.20, Maxim 1.0, Meta Assembler 3.30A, Opus Challenger 1.00, Opus Challenger 1.01, Opus Challenger 1.03, OrthoCAM 0.02, Pen-Friend 1.21, Plotter 1.0, Prisma-3 1.30, Prisma-3 2.30, Pull Down RAM Driver 1.00, Quest 2.1B, RAMDisc 1.01, Sciways 2.01, SJ Control ROM 0.23, SJ Control ROM 0.30, System Delta 2.017, Text To Speech 1.01, U2 2nd Processor Utility 1.5, VideoNuLA 1.03, View A1.4, View A3.0 pms (Hack?), Workstation 1.4 #0135, Workstation 1.4 #0148, Workstation 1.5 [Nigel Barnes]
- cgenie_cass: Megapede, Pole Position [Jürgen Buchmüller]
- compis: Action1 Glosprogram (nät/skollicens), Coulombs lag (nät/skollicens), Datorn i kommunikation (enanvändare), Datorn i matematik (nät/skollicens), Får dataregister skvallra? (enanvändare), Får dataregister skvallra? (komplement), Internationella ord från grekiskan (nät/skollicens), Internationella ord från latinet (nät/skollicens), Jorden skiftas, folket skingras (nät/skollicens), Kinetik (nät/skollicens), Matematikverkstad I (beta, nät/skollicens), Millikans försök (enanvändare), Mät energi (enanvändare), MätEtt (enanvändare), RitEtt (enanvändare), Räkna lätt, räkna rätt (demo, version 6175), StatEtt - Analys, Stava rätt på nytt sätt (version 8481), Stil-Plus (alfa 1.0, nät/skollicens), Video-butiken (enanvändare) [FakeShemp]
- eti660_quik: Music Maker, Pong, Wipeout [Robbbert]
- excalibur64: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- Challenger Advanced Chess [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Challenger Book Openings [Berger]
- fmtowns_cd: Dracula Hakushaku - Bishoujo-tachi no Chi no Shitatari, Hyper Planet, Lemon Cocktail Collection, Märchen Toshokan - Grimm Douwa - Bremen no Ongakutai, Nihon no Rekishi - Ishin-hen - Kurofune Raikou, Phobos, Towns Chiri - Jigsaw World [redump.org, r09]
- ggm: Capablanca Edition - Master Chess Endgame [Berger, Achim]
- The Amazing Spider-Man, Eye of Horus [ArcadeShadow]
- Centipede, Ms. Pac-Man [r09]
- Alone in the Dark 2 (France), Cruise for a Corpse, Formula One Grand Prix (Euro), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (EGA release), Leisure Suit Larry 1: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (VGA release), Police Quest in Pursuit of the Death Angel (VGA release), Roberta Williams' Laura Bow in "The Dagger of Amon Ra", Silverball 2 Plus, Speed Racer in the Challenge of Racer X, Subwar 2050 - The Underwater Combat Simulation [ArcadeShadow]
- Chuck Yeager's Air Combat (Gravis Ultrasound version), Dune (5.25"), Frontier - Elite II, Gravis UltraSound (GUS) Installation - V2.05 [r09]
- msx1_cart: Ink - Exxon Surfing [anonymous]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide (Demo), Ekispert, Ekudorado - Kagami no Naka no Oukoku, Elm Knight - A Living Body Armor (Demo), Elthlead Senshi, EO System 3.0 (v1.10 installer), EPSON Jiko Shindan Program, EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. E22), EPSON MS-DOS 2.11 (Rev. R15), EPSON Nihongo Disk BASIC v2.0, Estate, eXOn, eXOn (Demo), Expert-98 [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- qx10_flop: CP/M-80 R2.2 for QX-10 & QX-16 1983 [Carl]
- saitek_schess: Strong Play Module [Berger, Achim]
- Barco Creator 7.2, CATIA V5R16, Diagnostics 5.3, Hot Mix 4, IndiZone, IRIX 4.0.2, IRIX 4.0.4B for IP4, IP5, IP6, IP12 and IP17, IRIX 4.0.5, IRIX 5.3 Current Patches December 1997, IRIX 5.3 Recommended/Required Patches September 1997, IRIX 6.0.1, IRIX 6.1, IRIX 6.5.22, IRIX 6.5.30 [archive.org, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 6.5.15 [archive.org, fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 4.0.4 [archive.org, jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Ada95 Compiler 1.2 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2 and 6.3, Ada95 Compiler 1.3 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, C++ Translator 3.2, Compiler Execution Environment 7.3 for IRIX 6.5 through 6.5.4, Cosmo Software for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Cosmo Suite, DCE 1.2.2 Base Executive/Client for IRIX 6.5.2, Digital Media Dev Option 1.1, Documenter's Workbench 4.1.3, ENlightenDSM 3.1 for UNIX and NT, Hot Mix 18 - Explore Tools and Technologies for Silicon Graphics, Hot Mix 19, ImageVision Library 3.2, ImageVision Library 3.2.1, IRIS Development Option 4.1.1, IRIS Performer 2.2 Friends Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 Yosemite Demo CD for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Performer 2.2 for IRIX 6.2 and later, IRIS Inventor 1.1.2, IRIX 4.0.5H, IRIX 4.0.5H and 4.0.5IOP R4400 Patch, IRIX 5.1.1, IRIX 5.2, IRIX 5.3 for Indy R4400 175MHz, IRIX 6.2 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.2 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.3 Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.3, IRIX 6.3 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.4 Development Foundation, IRIX 6.4 Development Libraries, IRIX 6.4 for Origin, Onyx2 and OCTANE, IRIX 6.5.1, IRIX 6.5.6, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.2, IRIX Development Foundation 1.2 for IRIX 6.4, IRIX Networker 4.1.3, IRIX Patch 18.104.22.168, MineSet 2.0.1 for IRIX 6.2 and later, MIPSpro 7.2, MIPSpro 7.3, MIPSpro All-Compiler CD May 1999 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Molecular Inventor Development Kit 1.1, NetWorker 4.2.5 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Networker 4.2.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, O2 Out of Box Experience, Open Inventor 3D Toolkit 2.1.2, Origin and Onyx2 System Disk Patches, Origin/Onyx2 Patch Supplement for IRIX 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot 1.3 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Performance Co-Pilot 2.1 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Oracle 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for Web Servers 2.0 for IRIX 5.3, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Performance Co-Pilot for WebServers 1.1, ProDev Developers Suite, ProDev Workshop 2.6.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, SCSL Scientific Library 1.2 for IRIX 6.4 and 6.5, Silicon Graphics 1600SW Flat Panel Monitor Owner's Manual, Silicon Graphics MultiLink Adapter Documentation, Visual Magic Tools 1.0, Wavefront Composer 3.5.1 Visualizer Paint 3.5.1, WebFORCE February 1998, WorkShop Pro MPF 2.7 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 [Bitsavers, Davide Cavalca] Desktop Special Edition 1.0 for Support Customers, European Language Module 1.3, Freeware 2.0 - Unsupported Software compatible with IRIX 6.2 and later, Hot Mix 18, IRIX 6.3 and 6.4 Recommended/Required Patches October 1997, IRIX 6.3 Applications August 1997, IRIX 6.5.13, IRIX 6.5.5, IRIX 6.5.7, IRIX 6.5.9, Insignia SoftWindows 95 4.0 for IRIX 6.3 and 6.4, Network File System 5.3, O2 Demos 1.1.1 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 IRIX 6.3 Recommended/Required Patches August 1997, ONC3/NFS Version 2, for IRIX 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4, Patch SG0000466, Support Advantage 12/95, Support Advantage 9/95, SupportFolio 5/96, SupportFolio June 96 [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Alias|Wavefront Advanced Visualizer 4.2, Alias|Wavefront Maya Composer 5.5, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 7.51, Alias|Wavefront PowerAnimator 8.2, Common Desktop Environment 4.3, Cosmo Compress 1.1.1, Database Accelerator 3.0, Desktop Special Edition 1.1, Discreet Effect 6.1.3, Discreet Flame 4.0.2, ENlightenDSM 1.1 for UNIX and NT, European Language Module 1.2, Gauntlet 4.1 INTERNATIONAL for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Hot Mix Volume 11, Hot Mix Volume 12, Hot Mix Volume 17, Hot Mix Volume 8, I-DEAS Master Series Release 6, IMPACT Demos CD 6.2, IMPACT Digital Media 2.1, Indigo2 IMPACT Video for IRIX 6.5, IndiZone2, IndiZone3, Insignia SoftWindows 95 5.0 for IRIX 6.5, IRIS PERFORMER 2.0, IRIX 5.2 for Indy R4600SC/XZ and Presenter, IRIX 6.2, IRIX 6.2 Applications August 1996, IRIX 6.2 with Indigo IMPACT 10000, IRIX 6.3 for O2, Including R10000, IRIX 6.5.2, IRIX 6.5.26, IRIX 6.5.29, IRIX 6.5.4, IRIX 6.5.8, NetWorker 4.2.9 for IRIX 6.2, 6.4 and 6.5, Open Inventor 2.1.5 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5, Patches for IRIX 6.2 with Indigo2 8/96, PRISMS 6.4, Samba 2.0.0 for IRIX for IRIX 6.5 and later, SGImeeting 1.0 for IRIX 6.5.2, SupportFolio 10/96, Teleffect 1.0 for IRIX 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 for Microsoft NT 4.0 [Davide Cavalca]
- IRIX 5.3, IRIX 6.5 [Davide Cavalca, ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Adobe Illustrator 5.5, Adobe Photoshop 2.5.2, Adobe Photoshop 3.0.1, IRIX 6.5.10, IRIX 6.5.11, IRIX 6.5.12, IRIX 6.5.14, IRIX 6.5.16, IRIX 6.5.17, IRIX 6.5.18, IRIX 6.5.21, IRIX 6.5.23, IRIX 6.5.3 [fsck.technology, Davide Cavalca]
- Indy IRIX 5.1.1, IRIS Development Option 4.0, IRIS Development Option 4.0.1, IRIS Development Option 5.0, IRIS Development Option 5.1, IRIS Development Option 5.3, IRIS Development Option 6.2, IRIX 4.0.1, IRIX 5.0, IRIX 5.2 Beta II, IRIX 5.3 All Indigo2 IMPACT, IRIX 5.3 for Indy including R5000, IRIX 6.2 Applications May 1996, IRIX 6.2 Auxiliary Applications, IRIX 6.5 Beta, IRIX 6.5.19, IRIX 6.5.27, IRIX 6.5.28, IRIX Update 4.0.4, IRIX W4D Update 4.0.1, Network File System 5.0, Network File System 5.0.1, Network File System 5.1, Network File System 5.2, NFS/ONC3 for IRIX 6.2 Version 1.2, O2 Demos 1.0 for IRIX 6.3 including R10000, O2 Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, O2 Out of Box Experience 2.4 for IRIX 6.5 and later, OCTANE Demos 1.3 for IRIX 6.5 and later, Silicon Graphics General and Platform Demos 6.5.12 [jrra.zone, Davide Cavalca]
- Discreet Flame 7.6 [unixfiles.org, Davide Cavalca]
- super80_flop: CP/M boot disk, Super-80 DOS disk, Super-80 DOS disk with games [Robbbert]
- Joe Montana II - Sports Talk Football (GEN/MD), Lotus Turbo Challenge (GEN/MD), Madden NFL '95 (GEN/MD), Teddy Boy Blues (GEN/MD), Urusei Yatsura - Dear My Friends (Sega CD) (GEN/MD) [Project2612, Tafoid]
- 8-bit ADV Steins;Gate (NES), AntZ Racing (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Arkanoid - Revenge of DOH (ZX Spectrum 128), Batman (Arcade), Battle Gorilla (Music Mode) (NEC PC-8801), Battle Gorilla (NEC PC-8801), Bob the Builder - Fix-it Fun! (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Bonanza Bros. (ZX Spectrum 128), Commando (Atari 7800), Gauntlet (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet II (ZX Spectrum 128), Gauntlet III - The Final Quest (ZX Spectrum 128), Golden Axe (ZX Spectrum 128), Hyper Olympic 1 (MSX), Hyper Olympic 2 (MSX), Hyper Sports 1 (MSX), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 2 (MSX, SCC), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, PSG), Hyper Sports 3 (MSX, SCC), L.E.D. Storm (ZX Spectrum 128), LEGO Island 2 - The Brickster's Revenge (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Mickey's Speedway USA (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Missile - Ground Zero (ZX Spectrum 128), Off The Wall (PC Engine), Puyo Puyo (NES, FDS), Road Runner (Atari System 1), Robot Construction R.C. (Sharp X68000), Sky Jaguar (MSX, PSG), Sky Jaguar (MSX, SCC), Solar Invasion (ZX Spectrum 128), Spawn (Nintendo Game Boy Color), Tetris (Fujitsu FM77AV), Tetris (NEC PC-88VA), Tetris (NEC PC-9801), Tom & Jerry - The Ultimate Game of Cat and Mouse! (NES), U.S. Classic (Seta 1), UWC (NES), Wild Gunman (NES) [vgmrips.net, Tafoid]
- vsmile_cart: Bob le Bricoleur - Les P'tits chantiers de Bob (France), Lil' Bratz Au Top de la Mode - Complices, Cools et Class' (France), Mission Pilote (France) [DisizDream]
Software list items promoted to working
- amigaocs_flop: Budokan - The Martial Spirit (Euro), Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle (Euro), Dungeon Master (Euro, v3.6), Dylan Dog - Ritorno al Crepuscolo (Ita), Elvira - Mistress of the Dark (Euro), Escape from Colditz (Euro), F1 GP Circuits (Euro), Fred (Euro), Graffiti Man (Euro, 5th Anniversary), Great Courts 2 (Euro), Journey to the Center of the Earth (Euro), Knight Force (Euro), Little Computer People (Euro), Loom (Euro, v1.2 19900510), Major Motion (Euro), Moebius - The Orb of Celestial Harmony (USA), North & South (Euro), Omega (Euro), Over the Net (USA), Ports of Call (Euro, v1.1, A600 Smart Start), Seconds Out (Euro, Budget), Shadow Warriors (Euro), Sim City (Euro, v1.2), Skrull the Barbarian (Euro), Strider II (Euro), Sword of Honour (Euro), Terramex (Euro), Thexder (Euro), Wonderland (Euro, v1.27i 19910422) [Angelo Salese, Dirk Best]
- bbc_rom: Solidisk ADFS 2.1 11/10/85, Solidisk ADFS 2.1S, Solidisk DDFS 1.5, Solidisk DDFS 1.9, Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Feb 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0 (Jan 85), Solidisk DFS 2.0A (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0J (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0L (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.0m (8271/1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1 (Mar 85), Solidisk DFS 2.1A (1770), Solidisk DFS 2.1J (1770), VideoNuLA 1.02 [Nigel Barnes]
- jaguar: Attack of the Mutant Penguins, Troy Aikman NFL Football [Angelo Salese]
- pc98: Eimmy to Yobanaide, Elvira - Mistress of the Dark, Engage Errands - Miwaku no Shito-tachi, Engage Errands II - Hikari o Ninau Mono, Es no Houteishiki, Escape!, Eteris, Etsuraku no Gakuen, EVE - Burst Error, Exceed Jack - Casinopolis [Barry Rodewald, Angelo Salese, r09]
- x68k_flop: Ajax, Dai Makaimura, Nemesis '90 Kai [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- apple2_flop_orig: Wortgefect [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: ADDER 1.01, Artist Plus (Palette Pad), Artist Plus (Userport Pad), Futures 2.0a, Replay System WD1770 1.11, Richardson Hard Disk (306) 2.0, SEHK Terminal 2.00, SEHK Terminal 4.01 [Nigel Barnes]
- eti660_quik: Maze 2, Space Invaders [Robbbert]
- fmtowns_cd: Lip 3 - Lipstick Adventure 3 [redump.org, r09]
- gmaster: Space Invader, Tank War [Sylver BRUNEAU]
- ibm5150: Wizzardz & War Lordz [LGR]
- Disney Fairies Explore Your Talents (USA), Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates (USA), Disney Princess (USA), DreamWorks/Nickelodeon The Penguins of Madagascar - Mission Madness (USA), Thomas & Friends - Really Useful Engines (USA) [TeamEurope, Sean Riddle]
- Disney La Casa de Mickey Mouse (Spain), Nickelodeon Bob Esponja - Defendiendo la Fórmula Secreta (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- nuon: Ballistic, FreeFall 3050 A.D., Iron Soldier 3, Merlin Racing, Space Invaders XL, Tempest 3000, Toshiba Sampler (11-1-2000) [incog]
- pc98: Eisei Meijin II, Elysion (2DD version), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.17), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.23), EPSON Software Installation Program (v2.27), EPSON Software Installation Program (v3.02) [Neo Kobe Collection, r09]
- st_flop: Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Euro) [Mikerochip, FakeShemp]
- tvgogo: Baseball (US), Whac-A-Mole (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- vsmile_cart: DreamWorks Monstres contre Aliens (France) [DisizDream]
- vsmileb_cart: L'arche de Noé - L'aventure des animaux (France), Les découvertes de Mickey et ses amis (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney La Princesse Et La Grenouille - Le grand rêve de Tiana (France), Disney Manny et ses outils (France), Shrek 4 - Il était une fin (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney Meister Manny's Werkzeugkiste (Germany) [TeamEurope]
Want to read about an unstoppable death machine hunting an unarmed medic through enemy territory? Check out Peace Keeper (part 1)!
I've been working on this story for a while now. It's finally where I want it.
You've been supportive of my posts in the past, so I wanted to give you a day-long experience. If you like the story, please toss an upvote to your
Part 1--Fourteen Kilometers
William Rutger stared up at the streaking fireball with dismay. He stood amidst a war-torn Berlin whose structures hadn’t been so rattled in over a century. Europe was losing the war. United against former allies, they were doing their best to withstand the Sino-Soviet assault. The Union’s defense was not succeeding.
As he watched the smouldering hunk of metal re-enter the atmosphere, he was fully aware of what it contained. He’d heard the rumors and had seen the aftermath. The Americans, neutral in the conflict, had developed a super-weapon. It was unlike anything the world had ever seen. It was posited as a way to abate the freely flowing bloodshed that washed across both sides of the Third World War. He knew what was coming to Berlin, and for the first time in months, William was truly scared.
Troops knew not to fire on field medics. It was against the Geneva Convention. Despite this, Peacekeepers seemed far less reliable. If the medic’s RFID tag was obscured or otherwise concealed by cover, they would be pulped alongside anything the robot’s intelligence viewed as a threat.
The malevolent devil’s armament was bewildering. It sported an anti-personnel gatling cannon, an anti-armor rail gun that could pierce even the toughest of cover or armored vehicles. It was protected by several tons of reactive armor plating, which was designed to destroy damaging explosions before they impacted the robot chassis. It wielded a plasma caster, which served as crowd control when set to a wide spread and infiltration tool when the super-heated stream of particles was narrowed. This demon was going to land a few kilometers from William’s position. He shuddered as the fireball dipped beneath the tops of the bombed-out cityscape.
“Shit,” the thirty-something year old man sighed. He was running low on supplies. There would be no outgunning the monstrosity. Of course, even a battalion in its prime might have a difficult time taking down the lightning-fast mechanical titan.
He noticed the impact in his feet first and then immediately felt a deafening shockwave that forced his mind to swim and his ears to ring.
“My God,” he hissed. “That was like a bloody flash-bang.”
William stretched his jaw, trying to force his eardrums to heal. A war-torn battlefield was no place for a chap to be off his game. William was many things but never unprepared. He thought of Amelia as an awful rat-tat of machine gun fire filled the air, peppered by rocket explosions. He was sure the resistance would fall in short order after the peacekeeper’s deployment. He needed to find his target quickly. William was a medical doctor. His oath was to do his patients no harm. As such, when the prime minister had asked him to travel to Berlin on a personal favor, William could hardly say no. It wasn’t exactly everyday that a head of state phoned him. Minister Shandi had informed him that the patient was medically fragile but highly important to the Crown. His Majesty wanted the target smuggled out alive. The king didn’t trust his own soldiers with undertaking the mission. William was most definitely worried by that.
As he did his best to traverse Berlin’s demolished streets, he saw ripped-up carnage all around him. Torn vehicles had been tossed into storefronts by massive concussive blasts. Bystanders who had been unfortunate enough to take shelter within rooms that had been subjected to ion bombardment had all fallen and rotted where they had stood. William shuddered at the noxious fumes spewing from the pharmacy but was actually thankful that those poor souls didn’t have to suffer in the same way others had.
The Third World War was brewed through the filter of a complacent and soft populace. There hadn’t been a truly massive conflict in over a century. Everyone was convinced that nuclear weapons would make war a thing of the past. In reality, major countries were hesitant to use them, even amidst a global conflict. Once that genie was awoken, it would lead to the end of it all. Even warring nations seemed to know that as they threw everything but “the bomb” at each other. Of course, that didn't stop others from trying.
“Eich-Weinert,” William muttered to himself as he flipped up his tablet’s navigation. He was to meet the mystery patient in a Deutsche restaurant called Zur Haxe. Apparently the family had taken refuge there along with a few others who managed to survive the firestorm, ion bombardment, and missile strikes. The toppled street sign clearly seemed to point to the left as he walked up Grifswalder. He turned and saw a pair of un-uniformed individuals with rifles strapped across their chests. He quickly dipped behind an upturned taxi while their backs were turned.
William took a deep breath. He had a script for this very situation. Friend or foe, many were pleased to see a medic.
He gave a few raps to the hood while he remained crouched. He heard the men turn around and yell something in German.
“Ich bin ein Arzt. Ich kann deinen Verwundeten helfen!” William shouted, as had become his routine. I’m a doctor. I can help.
“Your German is terrible!” one of the men shouted back. “Come out, Englishman!”
William took a deep breath as he stood. He couldn’t help noticing that the distant gunfire had entirely ceased as he walked. He whispered a prayer for the brave soldiers as he approached the smiling Berliners.
“I am Freidrich, and this is Peter. We are local militia protecting what is left of our city.” Friedrich sounded downcast. William understood. It was hard to be hopeful in the midst of being eradicated.
“Dr. William Rutger,” he answered. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m looking for--”
“Yes, we got a message that said someone was coming for the Fishers,” Peter spoke up. “We assumed a unit would be coming to escort them, not an unarmed doctor.”
“I’m afraid arms won’t do much good in the coming moments anyway, my boy,” William sighed. “I do believe a peacekeeper just landed a few thousand meters to the south. You and your fellow survivors would be advised to leave immediately. Any weapons might be taken as a sign of hostility to the construct.”
“Where would we go, doctor?” Freidrich asked, the man’s greasy unwashed blonde hair shining in the sunlight. “We have two dozen people here. Are we to assume that the horrid beast wouldn’t catch up to us? Women and children are here. There are elderly, too. I think we would be better advised to--”
“Seventy-six infrared sensors,” William answered. “Over a hundred optical cameras with varying levels of zoom capability, Eight-hundred pounds of ammunition and ordnance, and innumerable other tools which the allies aren’t even aware of, that’s what awaits you if you stay. You are right that the chances of survival are slim if you move, but they’re better than--”
“The Fishers are in here.” Peter cut off the good doctor, his dark beard trembling. The young man was scared. He had put on a brave face, but William could tell he was shaking. The act was surely for the good of the other survivors. He marched into the restaurant and pushed aside a Volkswagen commercial van that was serving as impromptu barricade after one of the survivors inside the restaurant shifted it into neutral. He dusted his hands off and turned to Dr. Rutger. “You do your best with what you have, yes?”
William nodded at the man as he made his way inside the dimly lit restaurant. The windows had all been barricaded, and so very limited sunlight found its way through tiny cracks in boards. Before the van was returned to its position, he saw frightened faces staring at him through bleary, mostly shut eyes.
“Good Lord,” he whispered, taking a look around at the malnutritioned bodies. They seemed to plead with him in the vain hope that he had brought something to eat.
“We are few, but strong.” Peter spoke loud enough for the people to hear. “We gather supplies every day for those who cannot navigate the city. We are just trying to survive here. We wait for peace.”
“So do we all, my good man.” William nodded, speaking softly.
They ducked under a fallen beam at the center of the room and made their way toward the kitchen.
“Ich kann kämpfen Ich werde nicht wie ein kleines Mädchen behandelt!” a young woman screeched.
“That, uh,” Peter laughed, his dark-brown hair bouncing along with his beard. “That would be Mieke.”
“Das ist Blödsinn, ich sollte mich da draußen versammeln--” she yelled.
“Mieke!” Peter called, motioning to Doctor Rutger. “This is William. He will be getting you and your family out of the city.”
The other survivors didn’t seem to speak English, as none reacted, but all watched the pair as they disappeared behind the swinging door.
“And what about the rest of you?” the young blonde woman asked. She looked much more fit and taken care of than the rest of the refugees. She hardly looked haggard at all. Her hair seemed meticulously coiffed, which was oddly out of place amidst the chaos and destruction. The curls fell to her shoulders in a stylish and attractive cut.
William was a one-woman man, but he had to admit to himself that she was stunning.
“We will remain here. You know it is not safe to move a group of our size through Berlin,” Peter answered.
“Mieke, it is a pleasure to meet you.” William began anew with proper British mannerism. “I’m Dr. William--”
“Don’t take this badly, but I don’t give a shit who you are!” Mieke replied.
William wasn’t quite sure how he could take that anything but badly.
“Well, regardless, I have explicit orders from the Prime Minister to get you to London as soon as possible,” he explained. “We have a rendezvous fourteen kilometers to the west in twelve hours, around midnight. We need to be there with time to spare, and it’s almost midday.”
“How do you expect my mother to make a fourteen-k hike in her condition?” Mieke asked, gesturing to the woman who sat in the corner with a pair of crutches. She looked to be little more than forty, but to William’s keen medical eye, had an advanced case of scoliosis.
“If we set off now, we might be able to find a vehicle along the way which could be of assistance,” William answered. “Either way, the trek is doable even with the help that will be required. Your mother is quite capable of making the journey.”
“Yes, Mieke,” she replied, standing with the assistance of her crutches. “I’m not as fast as you, to be sure, but I’m not an invalid, either. We must do as the doctor says and leave right away.”
The scars along the woman’s neck gave away the root cause of her issue. It was a failed spinal fusion. That, or the curvature was beyond anything William had ever seen before said operation. William looked to the man at the immediate right of Mieke’s mother. He seemed to be the strong silent type. He nodded along with all the blissful ignorance of a man who didn’t understand the language being spoken.
“We should leave--now,” William urged. “I get the strong feeling that we will need the time for our escape.”
Mieke threw her fists down in protest as she stomped. Her black leather boot met the tile floor with such force that a clapping sound was heard throughout the room.
“And what about them?” she blasted. “Are we to leave them to die?”
“Mieke, please,” Peter urged with outstretched arms. “You are upsetting the others. You know that a group of our size wouldn’t be able to move through the city unnoticed. That would only mean further loss to a people who are shattered.”
“I’m sorry Peter,” Mieke relented, looking ashamed. “I just don’t want to--”
“Mieke, go. Now,” Friedrich burst in, sending the wooden kitchen door flying so hard that it recoiled off the wall. “The explosions are getting closer, and I don’t want you to be caught in the crossfire due to indecision.”
Mieke looked downcast. She clearly respected the commonly dressed man. His greasy jeans and dirty hands showed the telltale signs of a man who was willing to fix any situation. In her case, Mieke was the one who needed adjustment.
“Fine.” Mieke finally agreed to everyone’s demands. “I’ll just grab my things and we can--”
A mechanical whine preceded an impossibly loud echoing stream of awful noises. Artillery exploded at some indeterminate location as everyone in the kitchen flinched.
“Are they here?” Mieke screeched.
“Most definitely not, but close!” William added.
“No time for goodbyes, mein Liebling,” Friedrich sighed as he ran a hand across her hair. It was unclear to William how long the two had known each other, but Mieke seemed to mean a lot to Friedrich. “Come quickly, now. Out the back. I will close it behind you.”
“Dankeschön, Friedrich,” Mieke’s father whispered as he moved to assist in removing the oaken plank barring the rear door.
Mieke sadly moved toward the rear of the room, clearly distraught that she needed to leave without time to tell the others. She slipped a shoulder under her mother’s to help expedite her traveling speed. William watched the unlikely pair as he followed.
Mieke’s mother was small in stature. Her plain green dress was loose and flowing almost to the floor. She looked as though a gentle breeze would have crumpled her. Mieke on the other hand was statuesque. She stood well over a head taller than her father and her long legs were covered by dirtied bluejeans. Her purple short-sleeved top looked almost too small for her and hugged her form tightly.
The four of them quickly made their way through the rear door of the restaurant, and William shuddered. The unmistakable scent of gunpowder and burning city filled his nostrils. The peacekeeper had been close, he guessed within a few hundred meters. The four moved quickly and quietly down the back alley that was peppered with shattered stone and ash. A tiny stream of recently collected rainwater ran down the center. It was jet-black, as though someone had carelessly emptied a fountain pen in the middle of the street.
William flipped open his hand-held navigator and a projected path shone in front of them along with the cardinal compass signs. Fourteen point three-seven kilometers stood between them and freedom. He sighed deeply as he stuffed it back into his pocket. The alley would serve as good cover for at least a half-mile. They were lucky enough to be on a straight path for a little while. William hoped to put some distance between the peacekeeper and the escaping gang.
His hopes were dashed as another awful spray of gunfire roared out. It was a short three-second burst but was followed by an even more sinister sound. The weapon seemed to elicit a chorus of screams from whatever the monster was attacking. They weren’t soldiers’ panicked hollering. Women and children were wailing at the top of their lungs.
Three quick whooshes were followed by a trio of deafening explosions. No one could hear anything after the concussive blasts, but William was almost certain what he might have otherwise: silence. He was sure that whatever the machine was assailing had been wiped out. It was at that particular moment he was certain of what he’d already suspected.
Peacekeepers didn’t kill civilians, except for the odd accident. They were marketed as a humane solution to an ugly and despicable war. They could surgically enter a location and eliminate a target with minimal collateral damage. Berlin was unique for two reasons. William had noticed that his communications array had no signal when he’d checked their path. Radio-frequency broadcast had come a long way since the twentieth century. Although the GPS signal was surely being jammed, the radio signal being down meant one thing. The New Soviet Republic wanted a blackout over Berlin for what they intended to do. The peacekeeper was sweeping the city and destroying everyone in its path.
It was looking for the Fishers.
“William that was close!” Mieke worriedly stressed. “Was it firing on the refugees?”
“Not your people, my dear,” William replied as he picked up the pace. “But you are correct. The beast is most definitely close.”
“But they could be, next,” she gasped. “We have to go back!”
“Mieke, please!” her mother quietly exclaimed, motioning for her to be quieter. “We need to move quickly. Can you lift me?”
“Like old times?” Mieke would have smiled, if she could at that awful moment. “Sure. Get on my back.”
She carefully loaded her mother onto her back, and shimmied to adjust the weight.
"Comfortable, mutter?" She asked.
"Yes, mein Mädchen," the frail woman smiled.
Rapid footfalls from behind the group prompted William to spin on his heels and draw his holstered taser. A surprised Friedrich raised his palms as he slowed. A scraped up black carbine and several magazines were slung over his shoulder.
“Don’t shoot, doctor!” he pleaded. “Do no harm, am I right?”
“You are not my patient, Mr.--” William cocked his head as he kept the taser trained on his target. William wasn’t one to be overly suspicious, but the idea of Fredrich leaving his friends seemed unlikely.
“Schmidt,” Fredrich answered. “It’s Fredrich Schmidt. Now can you please lower your weapon?”
“What are you doing here?” Mieke asked, slowing only slightly from her forward momentum. “What about the others?”
The sharp hiss of a recently fired rocket drowned out their conversation as the growing bundle of survivors retreated further from the menacing threat at their rear. The explosion impacted within visual range this time, only two hundred meters or so to their rear. Bits of already fragmented building crumbled down into the alley as a new crowd of refugees poured from Mieke’s temporary home. They jumped as it landed just down the alley behind them and coated the panicked crowd with dust and debris.
“Run!” Fredrich ordered with a forceful forward gesture. “Move! Quick as you can!”
William obeyed and led the charge. What was supposed to be a long but uneventful trek was shaping up to become anything but the latter.
“We split up because of the peacekeeper’s errant behavior!” Fredrich informed. “Three groups of survivors in order to maximize the chance of someone’s escape! They all set off in opposing directions and I was assigned to join you for fire support.”
Mieke was able to keep a surprisingly quick pace thanks to her gazelle-like athletic form. Her thick legs reminded William of the hurdlers he’d seen at Oxford. She ran as though her mother weighed almost nothing.
William looked over his shoulder to address Fredrich after watching the mesmerizing Mieke move.
“Do we have any more ordnance than that,” William asked, pointing to the rifle that bounced around Fredrich’s chest.
“I was actually--” Fredrich yelled back.
He was cut off by an awful groaning noise. Much like a foghorn on an ocean vessel, it was followed by four rapid clangs of metal into something hard like pavement. William had an awful gut feeling about what was to follow.
“It’s firing the main gun, get down!” he hollered.
The doctor almost slung Mieke’s father behind a waste container as he slid into cover. The doctor covered his head as a high whine filled the air. After the advent of fusion and quantum capacitation technology, the amount of power that could be stored and released at one time skyrocketed almost exponentially. As a result, hideously powerful magnetic rail guns dotted the battlefield as simplistic but devastatingly effective weapons. The signature trill was sharp and preceded what sounded like a thunderclap.
Eight kilograms of depleted uranium were propelled with such unimaginable velocity that it cut through buildings as though made of paper mache. What this looked like on paper and what it sounded like in person were two entirely different things.
William kept his head down as the slug shot through three separate buildings, tugging a wake of debris behind it. The sound was unbearably loud as the projectile shattered entire floors of already weakened cityscape. Mieke’s mother screamed, though she tried to remain strong. Even her father jolted at the sound which seemed to echo on in reverie for several seconds after the blast.
“Let’s go!” Mieke shouted after the largest chunks of debris fell in colossal thuds all around them.
William placed a powerful hand on her arm to keep her steady.
“The bastard isn’t done!” he called, urging her to stay put.
As though called out by his words, a second shot tore through the building from which the screaming seemed to be originating. It ripped upward through the first floor and flew in an invisible line through the air down the alley. It impacted the building directly in front of where William and the others had taken cover and seemed to distort the air as they saw the impact before they heard the shockwave. The stalwart William Rutger fell back at the impact, as did everyone crouched over his shoulder.
Seeing the blast firsthand was unimaginably awful. The tiny shell collided with the third floor of the cream-colored apartment building and seemed to hit structural supports of an already weakened structure. The fourth floor collapsed down onto the third, and began to slip sideways toward the alley.
“Shit!” WIlliam screamed as he watched the demolition in slow motion. “Back! Get back!”
Metric tons of broken building crashed down onto the very area Mieke and the others would have occupied, had they continued on forward. Their path was, unfortunately, blocked.
“I owe you on--” Mieke began as she stood upright after scrambling backward away from the falling building.
A third shot annihilated the remaining structural integrity of the building at the far end of the alleyway. The shot passed harmlessly westward of the five survivors, but they all watched in a trance as the structure began to fold in on itself. The entire building, all five stories, fell in place as though a planned demolition had been organized.
“All those people,” Mieke almost yelled through ringing ears. “What about our--”
She stopped a moment later, her words snatched by a force beyond her control.
Mieke couldn’t imagine what she was seeing. A mechanical monstrosity, the size of which was more unreal than the other destruction she’d just witnessed, walked past the alley on six tree-trunk like legs. It towered as high as a battle tank, if it could have stood on a pair of imaginary hind legs. Resembling some gigantic hexagonal prism which rounded only slightly at the top, the peacekeeper strolled like an overly-content spider as though it hadn’t just extinguished dozens of lives. Suddenly, it stopped.
William yanked Mieke hard downward to the ground. She felt the cold pavement impact her shoulder roughly as her skull clapped to concrete. She moved to whine slightly and felt a hand press itself tightly over her mouth. Fredrich’s palm was planted firmly over her mouth as she looked upward at the crouched man. His eyes were wide with worry. Mieke finally understood.
Did it see me? she worriedly thought. Have I killed us all?
Her frantic thoughts were interrupted by a pop and hiss from the street directly adjacent to their alley. A green flare soared upward and hung in the midday sun for an eternity. Everyone was silent as they watched the signal fall downward. No one moved an inch, beyond their eyeballs being glued to this mysterious symbol in the sky.
William knew exactly what it was. He also began to wonder who, exactly, the Fishers were. Who might be willing to sacrifice their life for them?
The flare was a distraction.
Like a herd of rushing buffalo, the inky-black painted peacekeeper charged away from the alley. They heard it round the corner from the building it had just flattened and immediately heard the gatling cannon whirr to life.
“No!” Mieke screamed, putting two and two together. “They can’t! Why are they--”
“Move, now!” Fredrich ordered. “They are putting their lives on the line to save you. With the alley blocked, we must make a detour to my apartment or what is left of it.”
"We need to keep moving!" William reminded harshly as he added a detour to their navigation. "We can't afford to waste a second!"
Friedrich exhaled in frustration as the group entered the rear of a blown-out department store. Dust coated clothes were strewn about the collapsed single-story building. William walked carefully as Friedrich yelled from behind.
"My wife and I have motorcycles!"
William turned around to face him with a look of suspicion.
"They're old Triumph models, kick started. No internal computer to blow. Even if they were hit by an electromagnetic pulse, they'd start up without issue."
William tensed his jaw. Much as he hated to admit it, motorbikes would make their journey almost trivial. Most vehicles had been disabled by numerous electromagnetic pulse strikes. The modern world was being bombed back to the industrial age. He couldn’t believe he was pondering the mysterious man’s request, even as he spoke.
“How far?” William groaned.
Fredrich subsequently informed the group that nine city blocks was all that stood in their way. They would have to dodge enemy patrols, peacekeepers, and God only knows what else for nine blocks. The group jumped as the peacekeeper’s cannon roared once more. For better or for worse, the route deviation would take them in the opposite direction to the gigantic robot. It was for that reason that William agreed.
“Fine,” he grunted. “We move quickly and quietly. We don’t stop for any reason. I take the lead. Autocannons have been deployed by enemy forces. I don’t need you getting cut to shreds because you haven’t seen the same things I have.”
“How long have you been in the war?” Mieke asked as they crouched under the collapsed sign at the front of the store that lay at an awkward half-supported angle.
“How long?” William repeated in bemusement. “Well, since the beginning: since Hong Kong. Those bloody Chinese bastards blamed us for the movements of terrorists. They claimed it was our bombs that flattened their city. Russian investigators seemed to have found incontrovertible proof of their origin, but I found that quite difficult to believe. You see--”
William stopped. This was neither the time or place to propagate his personal conspiracy theories about the beginning of the war. It wasn’t his place to wildly assert that the New Soviet Republic had bombed Hong Kong and blamed the act on UK sloppiness. William knew, deep within himself, that there was absolutely no way the United Kingdom government would lose a nuclear warhead, let alone four. He had heard rumors that seemed to resonate within himself. He listened to the whispers that the nuclear weapons were stolen by something far more organized than a simple group of terrorists. Armored soldiers were purported to have stormed one of their missile facilities and--none of that mattered. William pressed on despite Mieke’s protestations. Frankly, it was a time William didn’t care to reminisce on.
He was so distracted that he hardly realized when Fredrich began to insist that they had arrived.
“It’s just up here!” he smiled, pointing to the two story dwelling with pleasant light-blue painted facade.
By default, he slid his keycard along the door panel. Mieke began to gently lower her mother to the ground.
“It will be a very fast trip. In and out, three minutes,” Fredrich assured, slipping a lockbox out from the center of the shrub beside the door. He punched in a code and pulled out an old-fashioned key which he subsequently slipped into the base of his door lock.
“You seem to have prepared handily for the lack of electricity,” William noted. “I don’t think I’ve ever met someone who just happened upon so many fail-safes that were designed for a modern war.”
“Well,” Fredrich smiled. “Paranoia has its benefits, I suppose.”
William didn’t believe his minimally informative explanation. For that matter, he was becoming more frustrated by the seemingly willing ignorance of the entire party. Where had the other survivors gone? Why had they all been so willing to lay down their lives to maximize the five individuals’ chances of success?
Mieke followed briskly and couldn’t help noting the relatively unscathed look of the home. Most citizens hadn’t been so lucky. As she entered the dwelling, the light covering of dust filled the room with an ethereal aura. It was as though she walked through a dream, kicking up clouds of memory with each footfall. Suddenly she had a distinct feeling of deja-vu. Her parents had a home just like the one she was trodding through. She was drawn to what looked to be a basement door at the far end of the living room, standing between the kitchen and the living space.
William gestured to Mieke's mother who stood outside the home and waved for her to enter.
"Friedrich, what is her mother's name?" he asked.
"Amelie Fisher," the man replied curtly as he searched the adjacent study for supplies.
"Amelie?" William smiled. "How queer! My wife's name is Amelia."
He turned back around and saw Mrs. Fisher standing as still as she could manage. Her eyes were terrified.
William's heart began to thunder away in his chest. He turned to Friedrich and whispered softly.
"Fred, get the others to safety right away. I am going to retrieve Amelie."
Friedrich nodded affirmatively. He'd been in the war just as long as William. It was important to remain calm in terrible situations.
"The motorbikes are just down here!" He called, pointing to the basement as he threw open the door.
Mieke immediately noticed that the tight stairwell seemed to wind farther than a single story.
"How far down?" she wondered aloud, following her father. "Wait, papa. Where is mutter?"
She looked out across the floor from eye level and saw a mysterious tableau that appeared almost like a Renaissance painting.
William Rutger stood with outstretched arms toward the open doorway from which light poured inward onto a hazy room. In the highly-contrasted blinding sunlight, her mother stood silently, eyes clamped shut. Wrinkles folded up along her forehead as her veins popped outward along her neck. She was terrified, more so than Mieke had ever seen her.
She watched Doctor Rutger fold his palm inward, telling her to drop the crutches and leap. Then, her mother's eyes flew open. She took in a shaky breath. Mieke began to spin about as the scene played. Friedrich caught her shoulders and roughly forced her down, but she fought like the devil himself. She clawed forward and just for a moment, saw her mother's eyes meet hers.
The dust around the room twirled as something large shot down the street.
Amelie's nose flared as she gave a half smile before leaping back and out of sight. She had never seen her mother move with such purpose. Just before she saw it, she heard the hiss of something small rushing closer to the home.
William stretched out his body and jumped inward toward the basement with as much vigor as he could muster. The rocket streaked by like a tiny candle just as he clawed his way into the stairwell. It chased her mother like an inevitable predator closing on its prey.
Mieke watched with senses that almost seemed to slow to a stop as the missile terminated its journey. The shockwave entered the building slowly, kicking up all surrounding dust in an unstoppable tsunami of force. As the front window shattered, she felt a pair of hands clap down over her shoulders and tug her body backward. Her form careened down the stairwell as her father worked to pull William into shelter. The explosion finally met her ears as she let out a guteral howl. Her body ached as she tumbled down the stairs. Debris rained down after William, but her mind could only focus on one thing:
Amelie Fisher was dead.
EDIT: Alright! No idea why it wasn't posting. Part two and three here!
It is now FINISHED. Follow the link to read the whole story!