|1||Expat Dating in Germany - chatting and dating - Front page DE||38%|
|2||Toyota Service Information||64%|
|3||Hack Forums - FPS, Survival, and Battle Royale||64%|
|4||Adobe photoshop cc 14.0 crack||6%|
|5||Pesedit 13 patch 3.0||25%|
- User manual? Over 300, 000 free manuals! ManualsCat.com
- How to Adjust a Carburetor: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
- Cheating Dome: Cheats, Tips & Secrets for all your videogames
- Download & Play Action Games
- Steam Workshop:: Les addons principales du Darkrp
Hack greensboro cars & trucks "project"
Black Mesa is apparently helmed by the United States government, as the Great Seal can be seen on the ground of several lobbies of the Black Mesa Research Facility, and the United. Top Gear reviews the Mazda CX-5. TRW steering racks, pumps and column drives fitted in one-in-three European vehicles, and a quarter of vehicles throughout the world. Before you one of the most secure hacks for cs It was done by a programmer with the nickname Dominik, known as the cracker of a plurality of game programs.
- Suzuki Workshop Repair
- 2shared - file upload and sharing
- GoGy Games - Play Free Online Games
- Raleigh cars & trucks
- 2020 Chevy Camaro SS 1LE Getting Optional 10-Speed
- Chevy 283 "Small Block", AMT/ERTL 8340 (1999)
- China Car Parts, Car Parts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Price
- 2020 CHEVY 2500 DIESEL PICKUP TRUCK, VIN 1GCHK23295F854141
- American Truck Simulator
- Cars - Forza Wiki - a Wikia Gaming wiki
- GTA San Andreas San Andreas Cheat Menu Mod
- Chevy L89 Big Block Engine, Revell 85-1441 (2020)
- Wreckfest – Official Website
- Get latest Cryptocurrency News from INeCHAIN platform
- Portland cars & trucks - by owner "rod"
2020 Best Sites for Free STL Files & 3D Printer Models
Varst Joined 7y ago. Start the engine and let it warm to normal operating temperature. Find within a few second the manual that you need. EManualOnline: Car Repair Manuals, Service Books & More.
Assetto Corsa Database
Patch 2020 Hyundai Tucson 'Spied' Undergoing Hard Testing In New
Setting its development, you can play without fear of ban on any server. Car Mechanic Simulator 2020 mods (429+ CMS 2020 mods. Discontinued Chevrolet Cars, Trucks, and SUVs. Such strategies can be your doorway to the victory position that everybody is trying to get to. Undetected COD Warzone Hacks for PC. In Warzone, the risk factor is quite high as most of the hacks are easy to notice and report.
Baton rouge for sale
Choose from a range of finance options. Download & Play Action Games - Software Free Download this hyperlink. Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, free download. Brunswick, GA cars & trucks https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=805.
MyBot - The Best Free Clash of Clans Bot
Cs 1.6 hack deutsch 2020 chevy. Over 100, 000 GTA mods with installer in our catalog. Manage and improve your online marketing. The biggest catalogue of instruction manuals.
Classic Cars for Sale on Classic Trader
CS hacks - Download free VAC proof hacks & cheats for Counter-Strike Works for CZ Condition Zero too. Unlike most other Clash of Clans bots, our team of developers is dedicated to our users.
ManualsLib - Makes it easy to find manuals online
If you can dream it, we can build it. West Coast Customs was created as a result of Ryan Friedlinghaus' love of cars, his creative mind and a mission to push boundaries and think outside of the box. Mercedes-Benz International: News, Pictures, Videos https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=785. Buyer's premium: 13.00%. M. The first GTA of the succesful sage, now for free.
Download jacksonville, FL cars & trucks
The Chevette Woody (1976) featured simulated wood-grain siding and upgraded interior and exterior trim. 2020 New Models Guide: 50 Fresh Cars, Trucks, And SUVs https://mobilebo.ru/download/?file=803. Last Modified: January 1, 2020. Disable AdBlocker on this domain to display download links.
What A Day: In the Pardon of Good and Evil by Brian Beutler, Priyanka Aribindi & Crooked Media (08/28/19)
Alert! Fresh Crimes!On Tuesday night, the Washington Post published a story on Trump’s eagerness to build his infamous border wall which said the following:
- Trump “has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules.” That’s bad.
- Trump “has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly.” That’s… criminal.
In a tough category, this may be the most serious abuse of power and impeachable offense that Trump has committed.
The Constitution allows the president to pardon people who break federal law, and once a president issues a pardon or commutes a prison sentence, it cannot be reviewed. It’s a powerful power! And that means it is ripe for abuse.
But that’s also why it has long been recognized that abusing the pardon power can be considered an impeachable offense.
Of course, Trump has denied the report, but Trump loves to do two things: offer pardons, and lie about it later.
- He obstructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation by dangling pardons to key witnesses who in turn withheld information that might have allowed Mueller to establish a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.
- He offered to pardon then-CBP Commissioner and current acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan, if McAleenan ordered agents to illegally deny asylum seekers entry to the U.S.
- And he’s pardoned corrupt, right-wing political allies including the propagandist/campaign-finance felon Dinesh D’Souza; the racist sheriff Joe Arpaio, and the conservative media magnate (and former Trump business partner) Conrad Black.
The integrity of presidential elections depends on the integrity of our laws. If he’ll dangle pardons to encourage subordinates to commit crimes to fulfill campaign promises, why not encourage aides and allies to break other laws, including campaign laws, to help him win re-election?
Ffs, Vote. Save America. →
Under The RadarU.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released a policy alert today to notify us that the children of U.S. service members stationed abroad will no longer automatically be considered citizens after October 29. Instead, their parents will have to apply for citizenship on their behalf.
This is jaw-droppingly cruel to service members and one of a number of new, targeted policies the Trump administration has designed to drive out immigrants and foreigners, specifically by attacking their children, some of whom are citizens.
- Earlier this month, the Trump administration ended “medical deferred action” — a small program that granted immigrants without legal status who suffer from serious medical conditions a reprieve from deportation so they can access the care they needed to survive in the United States. Deporting these patients (which include kids with leukemia, cystic fibrosis, and muscular dystrophy) will condemn many of them to die.
- The government has refused to give Maria Soto, a U.S. citizen born at Los Angeles County Hospital in 1971, a passport, on the grounds that the documents she’s provided (including her birth certificate) are insufficient. Except they’re completely sufficient. Soto’s parents were migrant workers, and she regularly passed between the U.S. and Mexico, showing her birth certificate at the border each time. The ACLU has sued the government on her behalf.
What ElseSen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) ended her presidential campaign after failing to qualify for the third debate by today's deadline. "Only" 10 candidates made the cut (HALLELUJAH), which means there will only be one stage (!!!!). The debate will air September 12 on ABC News.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has decided to suspend Parliament for more than a month before Britain’s deadline to leave the European Union on October 31. Opposition lawmakers are furious because Johnson has intentionally limited the time available to them to prevent the U.K. from exiting without a deal—an outcome they (rightly) believe will create utter chaos.
Deutsche Bank has told a federal appeals court that it has portions of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns along with other sensitive financial information Trump has provided his primary lender. Congressional investigators believe the information will paint a clearer picture of where Trump’s money has come from and what crimes he may have committed, than his tax returns alone.
Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-GA) will resign at the end of the year for health reasons, which means both of Georgia’s Senate seats will be open in 2020. Although Isakson’s term lasts until 2022, Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) will appoint an interim successor who will serve until a 2020 special election, after which the winner will serve out the rest of Isakson’s term. Stacey Abrams reiterated that she will not seek election in 2020, and will focus instead on building her organization, Fair Fight, to combat voter suppression nationwide. Help her out! →
Tropical Storm Dorian strengthened to a hurricane on Wednesday and could hit Florida as a Category 3 hurricane this weekend.
The Brazilian government has decided to accept $12 million in aid from Britain to fight fires in the Amazon, hours after it rejected over $20 million from the G7 (of which Britain is a member). A government spokesman said, “all external support is welcome, provided the decision over how those resources are employed is ours.”
Over a dozen women who accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex crimes spoke in court in Manhattan on Tuesday to close out the federal criminal case against Epstein. Several women called on the prosecutors to continue investigating his potential co-conspirators.
Amazon’s doorbell company, Ring, secretly provided over 400 police forces around the country access to footage from homeowners’ doorsteps. The arrangement allows police to request Ring video footage within specific times and areas, but homeowners can decline the requests.
This story about a dog park in Maryland is worth your time, ok? Just trust us.
Your Tweets Are Not EnoughThe Trump administration wants to create new holes in the Fair Housing Act, but you can help fight back.
Currently, the Fair Housing Act makes it illegal for public and private entities to intentionally or unintentionally create racial disparities in housing access. But Trump’s Department of Housing and Urban Development has redrafted the rules to create new exemptions and conditions, including one that basically exempts all financial institutions from worrying about discrimination or segregation.
BUT! HUD has to read and address the comments and complaints it receives about the rule. Civil rights organizations have set up an online portal to submit those comments, and if you take 35 seconds to write them, you can tell HUD to ditch the changes right now.
Protect Fair Housing → https://defendcivilrights.org/make-a-comment
What A Sponsor!The New York Times presents: The Lasting Effects of “Bad Paper” Discharges on Military Veterans—Wednesday, Sept. 11 at the University of Southern California
Since 2001, thousands of service members have been forced out of the military with “bad paper”—a less-than-honorable discharge that prevents them from accessing V.A. health care and other veterans benefits. These discharges for misconduct are often the result of PTSD or traumatic brain injury, and research shows that this can lead to higher rates of unemployment, homelessness and suicide.
On Wednesday, Sept. 11 in Los Angeles, Pulitzer Prize-winning Times journalist and Marine veteran C. J. Chivers will moderate a discussion of the issue with national correspondent and Pulitzer Prize winner Dave Philipps; Rose Carmen Goldberg, a lecturer at U.C. Berkeley School of Law who represented veterans with bad paper, and Monique Jenea, a Navy veteran who was discharged with bad paper.
Get tickets: $25 for general entry, $15 with code CROOKED → https://timesevents.nytimes.com/AtWarLA
Is That Hope I Feel?Sixteen-year-old Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg made it to Manhattan after sailing across the Atlantic for two weeks in a zero-carbon emissions vessel. Thunberg made the trip to attend the U.N. Climate Action Summit in New York in September (and hopefully to save us all).
Greta Thunberg on Twitter: "Manhattan!"
JB KNOCKOUT on Twitter: "This will never not be funny"
Subreddit Stats: electricvehicles posts from 2018-05-23 to 2018-07-21 22:34 PDT
|Rate (per day)||12.38||208.25|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 1378 points, 20 submissions: raptorman556
- Poll – 83% Of Respondents Will Consider Going Electric With Next Vehicle (190 points, 67 comments)
- GM says it is increasing Chevy Bolt EV production by ‘more than 20 percent’ (176 points, 161 comments)
- Uber will start paying some drivers to switch to electric cars (124 points, 21 comments)
- Tesla Plans China Plant With 500,000 Vehicle Capacity (123 points, 69 comments)
- Tesla meets self-imposed deadline for Model 3, rolls out 5000 cars in a week: Reuters (107 points, 44 comments)
- Plug-In Electric Car Sales In Europe Increased 62% In April (99 points, 12 comments)
- Tesla has now deployed over 10,000 Superchargers around the world (99 points, 14 comments)
- UPDATE: Tesla Model 3 Now Recommended By Consumer Reports (94 points, 22 comments)
- Porsche: Mission E doesn’t aim to be a Tesla killer, it aims to be a ‘real Porsche’ (88 points, 25 comments)
- Panasonic Hopes To Go Cobalt-Free With Batteries In Near Future (72 points, 4 comments)
- 1105 points, 35 submissions: jpo234
- Volkswagen Aiming for its Model 3 Competitor to be Priced 20 Percent Lower (104 points, 112 comments)
- VW’s all-electric race car sets fastest time in Pikes Peak’s qualifying round (103 points, 49 comments)
- Volkswagen Beetle to be reborn as a pure electric four-door (97 points, 33 comments)
- “Change like we’ve not seen in decades”—high-end auto designers go electric (89 points, 20 comments)
- Porsche invests in EV supercar-maker Rimac (85 points, 31 comments)
- Tesla wanted competition – Now big names are bringing it (64 points, 43 comments)
- BMW i3 120Ah rumored to have a range of over 350 km (63 points, 48 comments)
- VW Begins Training Experts For Electric I.D. Production (35 points, 23 comments)
- "Pleasing demand": BMW increases electric car production at the Leipzig plant (32 points, 1 comment)
- Skoda planning hot all-electric eRS models (32 points, 1 comment)
- 1078 points, 40 submissions: Electric_Bicyle_9581
- The move from ICE vehicles to Electric will happen sooner and more quickly than most people suspect. (129 points, 83 comments)
- Electric vehicles now cost competitive Latest findings from LeasePlan's new Car Cost Index (101 points, 10 comments)
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz eSprinter all-electric cargo van (70 points, 19 comments)
- What It’s Like to Drive an Electric Ford F-150: $0.07 per mile electric vs. $0.13 per mile gas (59 points, 18 comments)
- Honda Teams Up With Major Battery Producer To Build Fit-Like EV With 180-Mile Range (57 points, 15 comments)
- Zipcar plans all-electric fleet of over 300 Volkswagens in London (57 points, 2 comments)
- Report: Electrification in Trucking Sector to Grow Quickly (54 points, 11 comments)
- EV Revolution Could Wipe Out $21 Trillion In Oil Revenue (42 points, 18 comments)
- Switching to electric could save UK drivers more than £45 million this bank holiday (40 points, 2 comments)
- Thor Trucks to Launch New Entry in Battery-Electric Class 8 Market: The truck will pay for itself in three to four years from fuel savings (35 points, 11 comments)
- 946 points, 17 submissions: 1000_Louisiana_77002
- Norway’s EV Adoption Starts To Affect Oil Demand (118 points, 16 comments)
- Volvo Says Its Electric Cars Will Increase Profit, Drive Sales (115 points, 25 comments)
- Tesla Model 3 battery production is at 5,000 unit per week, says Gigafactory employee (112 points, 40 comments)
- There's a Whopping 487 Electric Vehicle Makers in China Now (102 points, 20 comments)
- Elon Musk says Tesla will be out of ‘production hell’ in a month as they start ramping up to 10,000 Model 3s per week (84 points, 20 comments)
- Buying an electric car? Texas wants to pay you (67 points, 13 comments)
- Electric vehicle revolution is going to result in job loses, warns UAW as it tries to unionize Tesla (56 points, 56 comments)
- ONYX’s new retro-styled 30 and 60 mph electric mopeds are practically electric motorcycles (51 points, 15 comments)
- Toronto Transit Commission Orders up to 40 Battery-Electric Buses from New Flyer (50 points, 6 comments)
- Massive Tesla Model 3 shipment spotted in transit ahead of critical end of the quarter (49 points, 14 comments)
- 782 points, 17 submissions: afishinacloud
- Nissan Leaf becomes best-selling EV in Europe as new gen gets 37,000 orders, 18,000 deliveries (142 points, 51 comments)
- BMW confirms all-electric iX3 SUV will be built in China and exported to other markets, signs massive battery contract (103 points, 46 comments)
- Volkswagen I.D. R smashes electric car record at Goodwood Festival of Speed (93 points, 21 comments)
- Renault Trucks Unveils New Generation of Electric Trucks (81 points, 8 comments)
- BBC: Electric car buyers claim they were misled by Nissan about charging times (69 points, 33 comments)
- “New homes in England could be required to be fitted with electric car charging points under new proposal” (54 points, 24 comments)
- Bloomberg: Where 3 Million Electric Vehicle Batteries Will Go When They Retire (51 points, 14 comments)
- Engineering Explained is doing a 5 part series about living with an EV (New Leaf) for the next 6 months (51 points, 3 comments)
- Engineering Explained: What Is One Pedal Driving? (46 points, 28 comments)
- Jaguar I-Pace, off road and on track | Fully Charged (44 points, 21 comments)
- 659 points, 9 submissions: leonerdo_
- UPS Places Order for 950 Workhorse Electric Delivery Trucks (152 points, 17 comments)
- Amazon is buying a fleet of all-electric vans from Mercedes-Benz (124 points, 17 comments)
- Chicago Transit Authority orders 20 Proterra electric buses for $32M (123 points, 16 comments)
- Kia unveils new all-electric Niro CUV ‘up to ~280 miles of range’ (95 points, 39 comments)
- CHAdeMO is pushing for faster electric vehicle charging with new 400 kW protocol (53 points, 38 comments)
- China's BYD Opens World's Largest Battery Factory (48 points, 8 comments)
- Renault invests over $1 billion to accelerate electric vehicle production in France (28 points, 0 comments)
- VDL wins Umeå electric bus contract (25 articulated electric buses) (24 points, 0 comments)
- Retired electric vehicle batteries find a second life chilling beer and grilling sausages (12 points, 0 comments)
- 436 points, 9 submissions: LITUATUI
- Hyundai is already exporting the Kona Electric (135 points, 61 comments)
- Finally a good electric car that's not for the rich only. Honda Fit EV is coming back (101 points, 45 comments)
- Hyundai Kona Electric deliveries are underway in South Korea (66 points, 27 comments)
- Renault gets ready to produce the second generation Zoe (40 points, 20 comments)
- BMW increases production of the i models (37 points, 26 comments)
- Chevrolet Bolt EV vs. Hyundai KONA Electric (35 points, 26 comments)
- EVTEC tests charging the 2019 Nissan Leaf (10 points, 3 comments)
- BYD expects to start mass-producing NCM 811 batteries next year (8 points, 0 comments)
- South Korea: Chevrolet Bolt EV vs. Hyundai Kona EV (4 points, 2 comments)
- 419 points, 3 submissions: CookingCarbonara
- 288 points, 8 submissions: RenegadeUK
- Nissan says it received 37,000 new Leaf orders in Europe. (117 points, 46 comments)
- Tesla’s sales in Norway surge as it stabilizes monthly deliveries after issues. (102 points, 18 comments)
- XC40 to be first electric Volvo. (21 points, 26 comments)
- Audi unveils e-tron quattro electric SUV’s interior. (20 points, 6 comments)
- Tesla is looking at Germany for a new Gigafactory. (19 points, 0 comments)
- Electric car startup Byton hints at sedan with K-Byte concept. (4 points, 2 comments)
- Electric bicycle hub motors vs mid-drive motors: Which should be on your next e-bike ? (3 points, 15 comments)
- Maserati to add Alfieri halo car, new SUV, electric powertrain from Ferrari. (2 points, 6 comments)
- 272 points, 7 submissions: AFV_Guru
- Tesla confirms hitting federal tax credit threshold, $7,500 credit cut in half at end of 2018 (157 points, 110 comments)
- REVIEW: Smart fortwo EV, "a compelling choice for commuters" (34 points, 29 comments)
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt Premier review: The first real mass-market EV (28 points, 111 comments)
- Electric avenues: UK streets to get more car charging points (21 points, 3 comments)
- Luxury electric cars promoting performance over planet-saving (18 points, 12 comments)
- REVIEW: Honda Clarity plug-in hybrid (14 points, 8 comments)
- BMW confirms all-electric iX3 SUV will be built in China and exported to other markets, signs massive battery contract (0 points, 1 comment)
- 266 points, 8 submissions: Dutchlawyer
- Shell CEO Van Beurden says UK should move 2040 fossil fuel car ban forward (88 points, 39 comments)
- Deutsche Post DHL to supply 200 of its electric Streetscooters to British doorstep delivery service Milk & More (62 points, 9 comments)
- NASA fully electric X-Plane Gets Closer to Electric Flight (53 points, 16 comments)
- Dutch EV bus manufacturer VDL employs unique fast charging lab to test different charging solutions (17 points, 0 comments)
- Lexus boss still doubts it's the right time for EV's (17 points, 29 comments)
- Dutchman drives his EV from the Netherlands to Australia - halfway around the world - in 827 days (13 points, 4 comments)
- Treehugger.com: electric vehicles alone could cause peak oil demand within decade (9 points, 0 comments)
- Study on the demographics of decarbonizing transport: the influence of gender, education, occupation, age, and household size on electric mobility preferences in the Nordic region - higher income women and pensioners seem key to EV transition (7 points, 0 comments)
- 261 points, 10 submissions: ChargePoint
- Google street view car charging up in Mountain View, California ⚡️ (103 points, 9 comments)
- Florida: Right to Charge law (93 points, 10 comments)
- Automakers investing $150 billion, will produce ~ 13 million EVs annually (27 points, 1 comment)
- [Report] May EV Sales Scorecard (17 points, 26 comments)
- Electric vehicle (EV) Incentives, plus home and commercial charging station incentives! (11 points, 5 comments)
- Range anxiety? (5 points, 28 comments)
- EV News Round-up: Europe & UK (2 points, 0 comments)
- Tips for long distance road trips in an EV? (2 points, 17 comments)
- E-mobility News Roundup (1 point, 0 comments)
- EV Vanity Plates! (0 points, 9 comments)
- 246 points, 4 submissions: rafzalu
- BMW agrees $4.7 billion contract with China's CATL for battery cells (90 points, 12 comments)
- New all-electric Polestar 2 to take on Tesla Model 3 in 2020 (89 points, 44 comments)
- Nissan Confirms LEAF NISMO: On Sale End Of This Month (43 points, 23 comments)
- Electric vans: Mercedes eSprinter vs eVito FULL REVIEW (24 points, 10 comments)
- 239 points, 1 submission: AutomatedLogic
- 238 points, 1 submission: wildlyinaccurate
- 229 points, 1 submission: Viking-
- 228 points, 1 submission: salcan
- 218 points, 4 submissions: Falc000
- Electric cars are more labour and capital efficient to make and will lead to job losses (108 points, 50 comments)
- Are EVs really more reliable? (70 points, 98 comments)
- Toyota says solid state batteries still more than decade away (40 points, 51 comments)
- Why I think the Bolt is a compliance car (0 points, 38 comments)
- 218 points, 1 submission: TeslaPittsburgh
- 213 points, 4 submissions: jandetlefsen
- Volkswagen's Electric Car Just Broke The All-Time Record At Pike's Peak (174 points, 85 comments)
- Pikes Peak International Livestream of the Event in 1h ($5 streaming fee, couldn't find a free source) (25 points, 27 comments)
- Flyer by Kitty Hawk (9 points, 3 comments)
- Good podcast and a book recommendation on Better Place, the billion dollar failed swappable batteries startup. (5 points, 0 comments)
- 211 points, 21 submissions: chilltrek97
- Adam Levine drives the Mission E (56 points, 52 comments)
- Isle of Man TT Zero, short video (29 points, 5 comments)
- Porsche Mission E Cross Turismo concept (28 points, 6 comments)
- Nio EP9 practice run at Goodwood Feastival of Speed Hillclimb (18 points, 9 comments)
- Mirai-E team video collection from Isle of Man TT (17 points, 0 comments)
- Exclusive hot lap with FE gen 2 prototype (10 points, 2 comments)
- Radical SRE at Laguna Seca (8 points, 0 comments)
- Tesla P100D race car, Spanish language (7 points, 2 comments)
- Electric Supermoto build ep. 4 (6 points, 0 comments)
- I.D. R Pikes Peak: Challenges (6 points, 1 comment)
- 208 points, 7 submissions: savuporo
- Nissan Can't Keep Up With LEAF Demand (102 points, 61 comments)
- Hyundai to produce its own electric car batteries? - electrive.com (58 points, 5 comments)
- The 1% EV Sales Market Share Fallacy - EV Adoption (17 points, 28 comments)
- Any EV Lyft or Uber drivers here? (13 points, 7 comments)
- Why Ghosn's Renault paycheck depends on EV sales (12 points, 1 comment)
- Chakratec working on kinetic battery charging stations - electrive.com (4 points, 2 comments)
- Pros and Cons of the Electric Motorcycle (2 points, 7 comments)
- 205 points, 12 submissions: ChesterEnergyDC
- Panasonic Says It's Open to Working With Tesla on China Factory (67 points, 3 comments)
- Why Subaru Is Happy to Be Last in Electric Race (43 points, 26 comments)
- VW to Start Electric Car-Sharing Service to Boost Lineup (26 points, 6 comments)
- Europe up against Asian juggernaut in electric car battery drive (16 points, 0 comments)
- CATL's German Battery Plant Lifts Prospect of Electric Car Push (12 points, 0 comments)
- Unfazed by Trade War, China EV Maker Forges Ahead With U.S. Push (12 points, 0 comments)
- JetSuite strikes a deal for hybrid electric planes with start-up Zunum Aero (11 points, 6 comments)
- China EV Battery Boom Set to Turn Ugly as Subsidies Revised (8 points, 1 comment)
- BP Invests in Tech to Charge Cars as Quickly as Filling Gas Tank (6 points, 4 comments)
- Uber tries to ease drivers' range anxiety (4 points, 3 comments)
- 204 points, 1 submission: iwakan
- 201 points, 2 submissions: Doener23
- 192 points, 5 submissions: jwhispersc
- New York Announces $4.3M for EV Stations on Thruway (87 points, 5 comments)
- California Details Plans for $423M Win from VW: Targets Old Diesel Busses and Trucks (41 points, 6 comments)
- Germany Begins Partial Bam of Diesels Next Week (41 points, 14 comments)
- EVGo Enhacing Quick Charger Performance with Used EV Batteries (21 points, 5 comments)
- Big Drop Forecast for Battery Prices (2 points, 8 comments)
- 186 points, 5 submissions: zryn3
- Spontaneous battery fire reported on Model S (74 points, 80 comments)
- 2018 Toyota Prius Prime, Tesla Model 3 take awards for lowest environmental and social impact (45 points, 27 comments)
- NTSB releases preliminary report on fatal Tesla crash on Autopilot (39 points, 66 comments)
- Germany: Tesla buyers must pay back plug-in grant due to subsidy fraud (19 points, 54 comments)
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal Florida crash reignited twice after initial fire was extinguished (9 points, 40 comments)
- 185 points, 1 submission: silverwolfe09
- 183 points, 8 submissions: Vik1ng
- Daimler Trucks presents two new electric trucks for the U.S. market: Freightliner eCascadia (550kWh/400km) and eM2 (325kWh/370km) (53 points, 35 comments)
- Porsche Taycan (Mission E) Caught Testing in the US (42 points, 5 comments)
- A lot of YouTube channels just posted their reviews of the Jaguar I-Pace (26 points, 21 comments)
- Try something new! German Audi e-tron Quattro commercial (aired during yesterdays world cup match) (22 points, 22 comments)
- Enel teams up with IONITY to build the first network of ultra-fast 350 kW charging stations in Italy (18 points, 1 comment)
- Porsche Taycan testing on the Nürburgring (17 points, 5 comments)
- Shmee getting a ride in the Mercedes EQC (3 points, 3 comments)
- Porsche Taycan (Mission E) with Nico Rosberg: A quick glimpse at the Prototype and a few words about his ride in it (2 points, 3 comments)
- foxtrotdeltamike (1151 points, 442 comments)
- raptorman556 (1088 points, 154 comments)
- afishinacloud (679 points, 146 comments)
- Oglark (475 points, 198 comments)
- kirbyderwood (468 points, 64 comments)
- BahktoshRedclaw (454 points, 145 comments)
- Eriamjh1138 (438 points, 111 comments)
- jpo234 (437 points, 111 comments)
- livetorideridetowood (422 points, 117 comments)
- jandetlefsen (382 points, 141 comments)
- engineerbro22 (376 points, 53 comments)
- Maristic (322 points, 95 comments)
- PSMF_Canuck (308 points, 121 comments)
- ChalupaCabre (287 points, 95 comments)
- arob216 (279 points, 48 comments)
- huppie (267 points, 54 comments)
- Streetwind (259 points, 48 comments)
- patb2015 (254 points, 99 comments)
- silverwolfe09 (250 points, 64 comments)
- 0x0badbeef (245 points, 54 comments)
- buttakisheadakis (237 points, 48 comments)
- chilltrek97 (224 points, 123 comments)
- MeteorOnMars (219 points, 45 comments)
- Mantaup (213 points, 85 comments)
- scottg96 (207 points, 35 comments)
- n05h (206 points, 78 comments)
- Dutchlawyer (206 points, 54 comments)
- Lord_Ciar (196 points, 51 comments)
- Clean_teeth (189 points, 56 comments)
- savuporo (184 points, 52 comments)
- My first EV <3 by AutomatedLogic (239 points, 47 comments)
- Survey: Half of young people want electric cars by wildlyinaccurate (238 points, 68 comments)
- Only 23,8% of new cars registered in Norway last month were gasoline powered. Over half were plug-ins (Nissan Leaf #1). by Viking- (229 points, 47 comments)
- Honda's New 186-Mile Electric Fit Will Be Priced Below $20,000 by salcan (228 points, 73 comments)
- *Excludes electrics - new disclaimer on Dodge ad touting acceleration by TeslaPittsburgh (218 points, 70 comments)
- Popular EVs like the Nissan Leaf might become cheaper in Europe as EU scraps 10% tariff on Japanese cars by iwakan (204 points, 16 comments)
- My favourite parking garage! by CookingCarbonara (196 points, 44 comments)
- Poll – 83% Of Respondents Will Consider Going Electric With Next Vehicle by raptorman556 (190 points, 67 comments)
- 42% Of Brits Are Confused – Think Electric Cars Can’t Go In A Car Wash by silverwolfe09 (185 points, 56 comments)
- GM says it is increasing Chevy Bolt EV production by ‘more than 20 percent’ by raptorman556 (176 points, 161 comments)
- 98 points: arob216's comment in How to deal with a neighbor who keeps parking in a shared EV charging spot.
- 83 points: SerouisMe's comment in Honda's New 186-Mile Electric Fit Will Be Priced Below $20,000
- 79 points: paulloewen's comment in By 2040, 55% of all new car sales and 33% of the global fleet will be electric. (Bloomberg New Energy Finance)
- 78 points: engineerbro22's comment in Study: Car dealers are a big barrier to people buying electric vehicles
- 77 points: leapinleopard's comment in Electric cars are more labour and capital efficient to make and will lead to job losses
- 72 points: cabarne4's comment in Are EVs really more reliable?
- 72 points: damonator5000's comment in Survey: Half of young people want electric cars
- 70 points: huppie's comment in I’m really keen to buy an EV but this is 95% of the reason why I’m choosing Tesla
- 67 points: OSXFanboi's comment in Tesla drops $35,000 price from Model 3 page—insists plans haven’t changed
- 66 points: Eriamjh1138's comment in *Excludes electrics - new disclaimer on Dodge ad touting acceleration
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats